Home The Bridge
Options

Third Campaign Track - Anyone Bought & Can Share?

JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
Even though I'm not playing anymore for quite some time, I'd still like to see the extension of something that was probably the best deal in the game on a monthly basis. I just heard there were 4 begolds, 3 gold cites, 2 purrple cites (though 3 would have made more sense with the free so it would be 4 (one a week for each new event purrple)) and more dillies and more creddies.

I'd luv to see an actual screenshot (or two or three) of every possible day, just to think about if it's Worf (or Data) to come back at some point and just flow with the campaign. :)
"Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")

Comments

• Options
    It's not live yet.
  • Options
    Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    Goes live Tuesday.

See Announcements for more details, or log into ur Timelines account and check ur mailbox.
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm surrey about that, I thought it was already live since this Tuesday. I'll wait for a few dayz more then. :)
    "Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")
  • Options
    JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kairo you could still buy what you bought until now since the 10 buck track seems to stay. But we'll all be smarter in a few hours. ^^
  • Options
    PuknutiPuknuti ✭✭✭
    $30,74 here in EU and rest of the world except US. Pass.
  • Options
    Is anyone else seeing Facer Rios (5*) in the regular track and Vashti Picard (4*) in the premium one? Kind of a bad incentive....

WRG - I'm just going to laugh to myself and not comment on the lack of "real world employable skills" of the various internal departments at WRG.......

oh wait....I did just comment on that ....guess this comment will get snipped as well!!

still I get the satisfaction of saying "told you so"

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D - dying laughing at this latest eff up......
  • Options
    SonjaSonja ✭✭✭
    Does anyone know how many VIP points we get if we buy Ultimate Premium Track?

Based on VIP level we can get dill for each 100 VIP Points purchased.

For Premium Track we get 500 VIP Points. Ultimate Premium Track includes Premium Track and extra Track, so 500+ ?
  • Options
    JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2022
    Oh my gush, rillie? Wowies ... even 9000 Honor is not much for an elite track when you get 40'000 Honor for 400k points in an event (purrhaps that was only once though). I'd say 15'000 to 20'000 Honor for a full month would be more apurrpriate.

What really stands out - as it was leaked before - is the 4 begolds, 3 gold citations and 2 purrple citations as well as a good amount of gold timeboosties and credits.

But why starbase components and supply kits?

Please exchange them for merits and more honor and / or a third purrple citation instead. 20 Tritanium for example can be claimed with a free adwarp ... please no.

@Sonja Meow to you! :smile: I'd say if you buy them both, it's like a 25 dollar pack (for example in an event the 2 purrple copies of the event card).
  • Options
    SonjaSonja ✭✭✭
    25 $ pack-> 1500 VIP points
    1leaijqo8y5e.jpg
  • Options
    Tier 98 on the ultimate track is showing 1 Honor - I assume it should be 1,500. In total I see (assuming my calculations are correct):

3,000 Chroniton
    9,000 ISM
    10 X 10 Premium portal pulls
    5.5 million credits
    5 voyage tokens
    10 supply kits
    300 Tritanium
    7,501 Honor (see above - I suspect it should really be 9,000 in total)
    2,000 Dilithium
    2 Rare constellations
    30 x 5* time boosts
    2 Purple citations
    4 Premier Begolds
    3 Gold citations
    1 Avatar

Didn't do the accounting but Holoemitters are there too!
  • Options
    Mirror CartmanMirror Cartman ✭✭✭✭✭
    Voyage tokens.

There are useful, especially considering WRG are rumoured to be releasing more voyage exclusive crew. However all the time voyages are bugged, there is not point going for a long voyage, which makes them worthless.

Supply kits.

Some players use these, some occasionally. I have 300 of these unused.

Starbase components.

I guess this track is aimed at whales, most of whom will have had a completed starbase a year ago. There is no point.
  • Options
    SoupKitchen RikerSoupKitchen Riker ✭✭✭✭✭
    This seems like an easy pass, especially for seasoned players.
    “A committee is a cul-de-sac, down which good ideas are lured and quietly strangled.” —Mark TwainMEMBER: [BoB] Barrel of Bloodwine... We are recruiting and putting the “curv” in scurvy! Best Event Finish: #3 Honor Debt: Inconceivable...Honor Bank Account: Slowly building...
  • Options
    SonjaSonja ✭✭✭
    edited March 2022
    Perhaps a market to sell to other players extra resources will be beneficial. Something similar with Celestial Market. This would be beneficial for new players as well to help them with progress.

For example I am glad that we receive voyage tokens. Sometimes we do not reveive on time running low antimatter notifications or we forgot to recall it. I prefer to use tokens to revive voyage instead of dill.
  • Options
    As a relatively new player, the voyage tokens, the gold cites, the four legendary begolds, the dilithium and the packs makes this an easy purchase. Sure there are some unnecessary items in there but for the most part I see the value.
  • Options
    IvanstoneIvanstone ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm hoping the addition of trititanium means they are adding new Star Base rooms. Yep.

Ok the cites, 10x10 packs and the new crew beholds are probably worth the additional cost. In the get new crew sense its a step above premium track.

Its just weird that even the basic track is more useful for competing in events.

I'm probably gonna buy it anyways. I don't normally spend this kind of money but Laris is hawt and it still has lots of stuff.

It would still be super swell if I could use the replicator for something else besides making equipment. I'm already capped out on two types of rations.
    VIP 13 - 310 Crew Slots - 1055 Immortals
  • Options
    Commander SinclairCommander Sinclair ✭✭✭✭✭
    The starbase components are a joke.
    Yeh the 1 honor seems like an oversight.
    But Starbase components? Seriously? That screams filler to me. Why not campaign boxes instead?

If that's not a mistake, 100(!) Holoemitters at tier 92 of the Ultimate track feels like the biggest kick in the digital gonads in the history of the game.

Couldn't agree more.

I'm wondering how the rest of you feels about Voyage Tokens. Ever since I've completed all Voyage-only crew, I don't really use them anymore. I have about 100 of them.

While I have also had the Voyage only crew complete for several years, I do extend Voyages from time to time to try to get the last couple *s on purples I need. So, yes, I see value in that one.
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    The track is certainly worth the cost, if you spend money. I am happy to use the revival tokens. It even tempts me despite the fact that they don't care at all that they are regularly cheating me with rations on voyages.

I don't have any issues with the fillers. Yes, honor, merits, or quantum would be better. Yet you can still use Starbase donations, in theory.

Supply kits, on the other hand, are nearly as worthless as replicator rations.