Home The Bridge
Options

Third Campaign Track - Anyone Bought & Can Share?

Comments

• Options
    The last item, tier 100 of track 3, is described as Picard Premiere. Is that the new avatar or something else?

In my view, this third campaign track basically makes every other offer worthless, even the honor offers are kind of meh now.
  • Options
    My follow-up question, is does the special gold as part of the ultimate track enter the portal system per usual at next portal update or does it have some kind of special status?
  • Options
    This Sisko1This Sisko1 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hmmm interesting start.
  • Options
    DAEDAE ✭✭✭
    edited March 2022
    Is anyone else seeing Facer Rios (5*) in the regular track and Vashti Picard (4*) in the premium one? Kind of a bad incentive....

WRG - I'm just going to laugh to myself and not comment on the lack of "real world employable skills" of the various internal departments at WRG.......

oh wait....I did just comment on that ....guess this comment will get snipped as well!!

still I get the satisfaction of saying "told you so"

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D - dying laughing at this latest eff up......

I can get on board with the combo track, but not with hols and tritanium??? Yes i agree filler is acceptable but ism, quantum, even VIP maybe for lower lvl players ……..but totally in agreement with Mr Rikers Island “told you so” factor. Every time. Ive been screaming fix old glitches and errors prior to new stuff for months. This is another example of why they cant fix stuff, bcuz they start wrong.
  • Options
    IvanstoneIvanstone ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2022
    Peets wrote: »
    So many great stuff and what do people complain about?

I opened my first 10pack and got nothing but honour!!! I reserve the right to be a miserable jerk until my hard earned, questionably spent money coughs up something decent.
    VIP 13 - 310 Crew Slots - 1055 Immortals
  • Options
    PeetsPeets ✭✭✭✭
    Ivanstone wrote: »

I opened my first 10pack and got nothing but honour!!! I reserve the right to be a miserable jerk until my hard earned, questionably spent money coughs up something decent.

654 immortals, probably more? Probably almost all SR.
    Chances of getting a gold in a 10 pack is about 20%?

Chances that you get nothing but honour is high.
    Which everyone knows.

You get 15 packs in total, chances of getting 3 good cards which I put 10 € against it.
    Seems fair?

Let's compare.
    You buy 15 card packs in a store.
    You open one, nothing you can use.
    You go to the store manager and reserve the right to be a jerk.
  • Options
    SonjaSonja ✭✭✭
    edited March 2022
    I have 472 immortals and my first pack was only honor. It happens. Next time it will be better. I bought crew with merits and I got good legendary (Mycelial Culber, Tactical Office Neelix). This game is full of surprises.
  • Options
    IvanstoneIvanstone ✭✭✭✭✭

5.3% actually.

Also Doomsday has arrived so I’m assuming all of my Begolds will be all immortal now.

Also I’m never getting Heist Bashir in game and am trying to get sheep pictures of WRG execs right now.

Also the presence of more than one exclamation point in any post should be treated as sarcasm or similar high brow humour.

Finally, Get Off My Lawn!!!

PS I’ll be back to shout at people in a couple days when I face plant on my next 10pack.
  • Options
    PeetsPeets ✭✭✭✭

5.3% actually.

Actually no, that is when you have 1 pack. (6.33%)

With a 10 pack you get guarantees one SR or gold.
    5.06 % SR
    1.27 % Legend

So less then 1/5 is a legend.

• Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    What happened to the extra 20 Tiers? They change their mind?

Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    IvanstoneIvanstone ✭✭✭✭✭

5.3% actually.

Actually no, that is when you have 1 pack. (6.33%)

With a 10 pack you get guarantees one SR or gold.
    5.06 % SR
    1.27 % Legend

So less then 1/5 is a legend.

I goofed and used the merit chance. It’s 12% for a 10 pack.

However, if you don’t roll a behold on your first 10 pulls it turns your 10th roll into a 4* behold. It displays as the first pull in the pack even though it’s the last calculated. I’ve never seen a 5* behold appear in this slot. Every time a single behold appears as a 5*, it always appears in the last displayed slot. So it’s always a 12% chance on any given pack. Your free behold won’t be a 5*.
  • Options

I goofed and used the merit chance. It’s 12% for a 10 pack.

However, if you don’t roll a behold on your first 10 pulls it turns your 10th roll into a 4* behold. It displays as the first pull in the pack even though it’s the last calculated. I’ve never seen a 5* behold appear in this slot. Every time a single behold appears as a 5*, it always appears in the last displayed slot. So it’s always a 12% chance on any given pack. Your free behold won’t be a 5*.

I got a begold in the first slot of my ten pack today (Second star for mysterious figure)
  • Options
    Kim-NovakKim-Novak ✭✭✭
    I know there are those who are bleeding chrons but for others who play skirm hard time or are farming a lot, supply kits are invaluable
    As for the campaign, I already got a begold on the first day.
  • Options
    That being said, the new campaign track is better than any LTO.

I think this is the crux of it. If you would buy any LTO, buy this before any LTO.
    I have always bought the monthly card, and I think I have bought every campaign.

I used to buy a lot of LTO's, but as they became less useful, they became less value.

More recently the only LTO's I buy, are honor offers (some not all), and that $10 for 10 with the legendary citation.

However, I don't even see the point/value of those LTO's if you buy this track 3 campaign. I'm not trying to collect every crew, and 4 gold citations a month means you can immortalize one of your 1/5 from an event each month, throw in 1/month crew retrieval and occasionally useful premium portals and that is pretty good steady progress at reducing honor debt, especially if you are not out to acquire every new gold.

Anyway, still haven't made up my mind.
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    If there‘s anything off or missing, please let me know.
    411uy2nna3d4.jpeg

Yes, it is missing the part where it doesn’t cost $24 to get all the stuff.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    Honestly, Premium is $10 a month. Two Premiums= $20. For $5 more, I get 2 extra gold cites and a decent assortment of other goodies. I bought it. I wanted Laris. I want the avatar. Five dollars isn't bad for a few useful extras.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • Options
    PhotonKimPhotonKim ✭✭✭
    edited March 2022
    If there‘s anything off or missing, please let me know.
    411uy2nna3d4.jpeg

Thanks for making these charts 😊. I think you made a typo - the total 5* crew should be 8 (4 from the premium and 4 from the ultimate tracks).

EDIT - never mind I see they are in the next line with the 5* beholds 😞
  • Options
    SonjaSonja ✭✭✭
    edited March 2022
    I opened second 10×Premium Time Portal from Campaign rewards and I got only honor. I had to choose between 3 frozen crew 4*. The rest were schematics and 3* crew. I have 472 immortal crew.
    It is becoming disappointing. Two times in a row to be without luck?

Total crew 1171
    Retrievable crew 1040
    Non-immortal crew: 1040-472=568
    Non immortal crew < immortal crew
  • Options
    Kim-NovakKim-Novak ✭✭✭
    Sonja wrote: »
    I opened second 10×Premium Time Portal from Campaign rewards and I got only honor. I had to choose between 3 frozen crew 4*. The rest were schematics and 3* crew. I have 472 immortal crew.

Total crew 1171
    Retrievable crew 1040

I opened up my second premium pack & got my second begold in a row 🤷‍♂️
    as always, it's pure luck,
  • Options
    unfortunately the new campaign screen looks quite…cluttered

It wouldn't be bad to be able to SEE what the tracks offering, but the screen designer decided to put a big bar with writing „“Premium Reward Track Locked“ above it.

Why?

Put a lock symbol in front of the row and let us see what we could get for the money!

I am not willing to pay just for guessing „it shall be good“.

Did not know for example, we get some useless Tritatium, Starbase components and such.

Our fleet starbase is at max for a long, long time,

Looking for a fine fleet? With the game having reached the age of a small child, players went and newly joined. We are an active fleet and are also connected in friendship with Klingons. Grab your daily starbase donations. Get your daily Fleet Boss Battles rewards guaranteed? Chat about Trek? Want more than just the game? Consider joining [TLA] "The Liberal Alliance"Contact me in-game [TLA] Khazaan or even better on the LINE app, handle also "khazaan".
  • Options
    JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    Quantum instead of starbase components would be meowsome, but I believe they didn't wanna do that because they just introduced the Quantum Pass recently. But I still think a good amount of Merits and one more ultra-rare citation would be a good replacement.

~ Jhamjham
    "Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")
  • Options
    SonjaSonja ✭✭✭
    Kim-Novak wrote: »
    Sonja wrote: »

Total crew 1171
    Retrievable crew 1040

I opened up my second premium pack & got my second begold in a row 🤷‍♂️
    as always, it's pure luck,

In this case you should buy a lottery ticket 🖖.