Home The Bridge
Options

Scrap the 24 hour extension

2»

Comments

• Options
    This Sisko1This Sisko1 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have all events going at once, the mega event is 4 different ones and lasts an entire month. Don't forget to extend OEs as well. Let's get crazy!
  • Options
    Wahhh!! I'm trapped in skirmish limbo! I want my mum!!! :'(
  • Options
    Kim-NovakKim-Novak ✭✭✭
    A long time? Really
  • Options
    I guess it works okay maybe for those who have a stash + are retired or a student on summer break or unemployed or on disability (for those of us who work... ummm... not so great of an idea). :/
    “You must understand that there is more than one path to the top of the mountain”
    ― Musashi, Japan's Greatest Swordsman and Samurai
  • Options
    Ridiculous....and a Sad way to resolve an issue. I know you won't/aren't able to replace any of the TIME, planning or strategy the event leaders put into ranking at the top for the event...Will any of the event leaders at the time of your CRASH/GLITCH be reimbursed the chrons and dilithum needed/used to maintain their ranking positions during you poor solution of the 24 hr event extension......
  • Options
    DAEDAE ✭✭✭
    Ditto ditto ditto. No thank you, please fix the broken game. End of story.
    Scrap the entire thing. Give everyone back what they used on event for resources and call it a day. There is no resolution to appease all players, with time zones, play styles, overal time set aside to play on certain days out of a 4 day of event
    No one is going be happy no matter what by now. This has been so botched since phase 2 started. It was not just the entire shutdown sunday. Some ppl were and have been experiencing log in issues and skirmish errors since phase 2 began.
  • Options
    KanonKanon ✭✭✭✭✭
    Funny thing is that the big problem, that can't possible be solved, is the extra day. If they have done nothing, and the whole problem was a couple of hours of downtime, there would be minor anger, and the new brackets would be more than ok.

WHY DID THEY HAD TO ADD AN EXTRA DAY?
  • Options
    DAEDAE ✭✭✭
    Kanon wrote: »
    Funny thing is that the big problem, that can't possible be solved, is the extra day. If they have done nothing, and the whole problem was a couple of hours of downtime, there would be minor anger, and the new brackets would be more than ok.

WHY DID THEY HAD TO ADD AN EXTRA DAY?

Agreed. Except that a portion of players have had the log in issues and event error on saturday since P2 started and still continuing after supposed fix.
  • Options
    24h extension is **tsk tsk**!
    I will express my extreme displeasure with my wallet ...
  • Options
    Riley600Riley600 ✭✭✭
    24h extension is **tsk tsk**!
    I will express my extreme displeasure with my wallet ...

I've been doing that for a while now...
  • Options
    Maybe I am the only one.... before the shutdown I was rank 34... at the original end time I was rank 39.... currently ranked 31.... I actually really like the extended time. My rank hasn't really changed, it's allowed me to farm more items(I took 13 Golds and 4 purples from 1 to FE). All in all I have had something to at least do all day in game.

And yes, my favorite event was Expeditions but alas those are non-existent.

The fact that you are now in a better position then the one you were before illustrates why the extension is bad. All the sacrifice made in the weekend is worth F. All. It takes effort to play in the weekend, having to choose between the game and other stuff.
  • Options
    SimsSims ✭✭✭
    So I get up this morning and I'm almost out the top 1000 now. So much for spending time early in the event getting enough points to ensure I got 2 copies of the gold. I wonder how much further I'll drop by the time I'm home from work.
    I'm used to losing the last 18 or so hours of the event due to sleep and work and play the events accordingly but I'm really starting to wonder why I bother.
    The long and short of it is I'd like the 2 copies I rightfully earned, I appreciate things go wrong but to penalise me for it as I have to work for a living is pretty low.
  • Options
    SimsSims ✭✭✭
    Well there's a suprise, after a day at work I get home with 10mins left of the event to find I'm well outside the top 1000.
  • Options
    MicrohopperMicrohopper ✭✭✭✭
    Sims wrote: »
    Well there's a suprise, after a day at work I get home with 10mins left of the event to find I'm well outside the top 1000.

Hopefully you can use the cite they sent to get you to the 2nd star on Spock you should have gotten originally.