Home The Bridge
Options

Fleet Boss Battles - Feedback thread

Comments

• Options
    W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    Clarification please. If the 50% mark isn't met, do you get personal rewards? I can't remember.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • Options
    KanonKanon ✭✭✭✭✭
    After clearing a node, instead of having to wait for other fleet members to complete the chain, at least give us the option to attempt more nodes using (a small amount of) dilithium...
  • Options
    Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bad news guys, hidden traits are back! I was only able to find it by using the game from the Windows app store, could not find it on my phone or tablet. And unlike last time, scrolling did not help, I had to maximize the app to full screen to see it.

1h95nq7txyco.jpg
  • Options
    Mirror CartmanMirror Cartman ✭✭✭✭✭
    I see it can take two minutes for a boss battle to start after clicking the button. This can be annoying as players might think the game has crashed. They could also look away when it starts, and miss the opportunity to do maximum damage.

I guess the >18 traits bug does not apply to all combos and difficulties.

Can anyone list which combos/difficulties have >18 traits.
  • Options
    You can really waste so much valor trying to unlock nodes, there's so little indication for what crew or traits other fleet members may have already tried. At the very least I feel like rejected crew should be marked in the Crew Selection screen.
  • Options
    KanonKanon ✭✭✭✭✭
    It would be nice to limit possible traits to 18, and let that bug in the past for good. 24 is a huge number, and can be crippling if a couple of Federation/Starfleet/Human or even Civilian traits show up.
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can really waste so much valor trying to unlock nodes, there's so little indication for what crew or traits other fleet members may have already tried. At the very least I feel like rejected crew should be marked in the Crew Selection screen.

They should show Crew as "locked" if they have been tried. I'm not even sure why they show as "locked" now.
    What if I told you not every single nit needs to be picked literally to death?
  • Options
    KanonKanon ✭✭✭✭✭
    I see it can take two minutes for a boss battle to start after clicking the button. This can be annoying as players might think the game has crashed. They could also look away when it starts, and miss the opportunity to do maximum damage.

I guess the >18 traits bug does not apply to all combos and difficulties.

Can anyone list which combos/difficulties have >18 traits.
    I think it's Nightmare and above. Currently, we have 18 in the last combo chain of Brutal and the first combo chain of Nightmare, but I have seen more lately, so it's likely the advanced (second or third) nightmare combochains that have so many possible traits
  • Options
    Even after the update, There remains a big wall you came across, for bilitrium you need to be able to beat the brutal boss. W'eve done so once, expection under nightmare it to be availble at the 50% damage mark, but there it's also under 100% damage... Brutal was allready a challenge to beat. Those extra 10 valor we definitely needed. But now we're kind of stuck trying to even beat brutal.

Unless the tricky part Apollo mentions about the new combo chains not showing is also part of other boss dificulties? And there are always more than 4 combo puzzles? Except we didn't notice it before?
  • Options
    Really, now it is difficult to scroll down? Thats ridicolous.

The game has mistakes, no doubt - but guys now you are lifting up the whining to a new level, respect....
  • Options
    Don't know if it has been mentioned, but worth repeating. If that pop of the Crewmember's Ship Battle info could NOT block the view of the Crew List when you are changing Assigned Crew that would be nice. Makes it rather inconvenient after trying to fill the Nodes when you are trying to assign your normal useful Crew.

EDIT: Starts with the second Crew Slot. if it were possible to have them all pop up where the first one does, would totally alleviate the issue.

ajiqpnp78i0b.jpg
    83qazgk86dyp.jpg
    hm4xv5hypfhb.jpg
    4qj4l64dg220.jpg

If it didn't almost always pop up out of nowhere at the beginning of a battle and then cover the only useful part of the screen for the entire run of it (the one where you see if the boss is about to attack) that would be great too :sweat_smile:
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't know if it has been mentioned, but worth repeating. If that pop of the Crewmember's Ship Battle info could NOT block the view of the Crew List when you are changing Assigned Crew that would be nice. Makes it rather inconvenient after trying to fill the Nodes when you are trying to assign your normal useful Crew.

EDIT: Starts with the second Crew Slot. if it were possible to have them all pop up where the first one does, would totally alleviate the issue.

ajiqpnp78i0b.jpg
    83qazgk86dyp.jpg
    hm4xv5hypfhb.jpg
    4qj4l64dg220.jpg

If it didn't almost always pop up out of nowhere at the beginning of a battle and then cover the only useful part of the screen for the entire run of it (the one where you see if the boss is about to attack) that would be great too :sweat_smile:

And that has been a problem for much longer!
    What if I told you not every single nit needs to be picked literally to death?
  • Options
    Clarification please. If the 50% mark isn't met, do you get personal rewards? I can't remember.

Yes, you do. My Nightmare alt is in a solo fleet (part of my attempt to make it even more difficult for myself) and has reached bridge Level 2 successfully despite getting 4% or less each time. (I'm clearly never getting past Level 2, though I have hoarded all the free Valor - currently on 34. Who knows in a couple of years I might be able to knock out a single solo run at Easy mode.)
  • Options
    JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    It’s a simple fix. Please don’t take 9 months to make it happen like the switch to cumulative event rewards did.

No worries, in 9 months all players will have painfully maxed their bridges even without the fix. :)
    "Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")
  • Options
    Has anyone else also had this issue? One fleet member tries to unlock a node with the only possible crew, but it doesn‘t work, hours (and many useless attempts to try other crew) later another player using the same crew has suddenly success. We had this issue with Beowulf EMH, Qowat Milat Burnham, Temporal Agent Seven.
    Of course we can‘t verify if the right crew was really used, but I do believe it was.
    Is this a known or new bug maybe?
  • Options
    JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    Make sure you scroll down with your mouse wheel to see the 4th treat row down there! That crew might not be the only possible one if you have more treats there.
    "Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")
  • Options
    Thanks Jhamel, but we did check that row. Also exactly same crew worked later, not a different one (other trait combo).
  • Options
    Thanks Jhamel, but we did check that row. Also exactly same crew worked later, not a different one (other trait combo).

I read that crew selection by tapping on the nodes doesn't always work, so in some cases you need to select them manually before entering the battle.

I'm not sure if that's what happened or how it looks when it does, because we haven't experienced it yet in our fleet.
  • Options
    AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    Has anyone else also had this issue? One fleet member tries to unlock a node with the only possible crew, but it doesn‘t work, hours (and many useless attempts to try other crew) later another player using the same crew has suddenly success. We had this issue with Beowulf EMH, Qowat Milat Burnham, Temporal Agent Seven.
    Of course we can‘t verify if the right crew was really used, but I do believe it was.
    Is this a known or new bug maybe?

I've had something similar, but there were similar enough crew that I assumed it was just the person being confused. Especially when it's variants of the same crew, some of them look very similar in the small headshot we get in crew selection.
  • Options

Sometimes, a similar "pop-up window" covering my screen happens when I start a battle in the Arena.
    I found out that a "long-tap" on any inactive ship ability or inactive crew can hide the "pop up window" and clear the view.
    That is, hold your finger for some time on any inactive icon representing the ship ability or equipped crew. The annoying pop-up window should disappear.

It works 100% on Android.
  • Options
    tyllanthor wrote: »

Sometimes, a similar "pop-up window" covering my screen happens when I start a battle in the Arena.
    I found out that a "long-tap" on any inactive ship ability or inactive crew can hide the "pop up window" and clear the view.
    That is, hold your finger for some time on any inactive icon representing the ship ability or equipped crew. The annoying pop-up window should disappear.

It works 100% on Android.

Thank you for that tip! :smiley:
  • Options
    PeetsPeets ✭✭✭✭
    Jhamel wrote: »
    It’s a simple fix. Please don’t take 9 months to make it happen like the switch to cumulative event rewards did.

No worries, in 9 months all players will have painfully maxed their bridges even without the fix. :)

Not everyone. Only the big fleets.
  • Options
    IvanstoneIvanstone ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is there a source for Bridge costs somewhere?
    VIP 13 - 310 Crew Slots - 1055 Immortals