Home The Bridge

Fleet Boss Battles - Feedback thread

Comments

• 12 Bil3 and 18 Bil2 for one portal pull at level 20? Are you serious?
  • *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭
    Any update from last week's delayed lock boss battles update to this week?
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭

Not as of yet, we're still dealing with some bugs.
    Keep in mind that the option to lock battles will only be available once 9.2.0 becomes mandatory.
    While we aim to release as quickly as possible on our various platforms, we have to use caution and it will be slower than past releases.

I know how eagerly this change is waited upon, we're doing our best to make it happen :)
    Shan wrote: »

Keep in mind that the option to lock battles will only be available once 9.2.0 becomes mandatory.
    While we aim to release as quickly as possible on our various platforms, we have to use caution and it will be slower than past releases.

I know how eagerly this change is waited upon, we're doing our best to make it happen :)

Thank you
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
  • AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭

Will the update include the extended bridge rewards? I've been capped at 32k magnesite and I know a number of people in similar situations. We're all sitting on resources waiting for the update so we can upgrade our bridge again.
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    AviTrek wrote: »

Will the update include the extended bridge rewards? I've been capped at 32k magnesite and I know a number of people in similar situations. We're all sitting on resources waiting for the update so we can upgrade our bridge again.

That's the plan, though the Bridge Extension will be part of a server update after everyone is 9.2.0.
  • ...and I bought the level 20 reward :'(
  • Cpt dxCpt dx ✭✭✭
    Aldude wrote: »
    With the recent announcement about Brutal rewards, we can progress a bit further now. Thank you B)

My fleet would be progressing, but we cannot beat Brutal, and cannot seem to recruit any new players for our fleet, which has shrunk to ~25 active players down from 45 at the start of the year. 1-2 years ago we were full and any player we had who left would be replaced within 24 hours. Nowadays, nope.

We'll be stuck on Brutal forever, oh well.

Right there with you. Takes about a month to get a single new player. We're a relatively small fleet and we can barely crack 50% on brutal. :-/
  • W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    Let's be glad they are fixing them BEFORE release. I'll take it.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • General MortarsGeneral Mortars ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2023
    Also, more time to harvest magnesite, and complete the first 20 levels before fleet focus switches to bilitrium again.
    Let's be glad they are fixing them BEFORE release. I'll take it.

Agreed. Just very disappointed that this "update" was announced in August, and we are still waiting.
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cpt dx wrote: »
    Aldude wrote: »
    With the recent announcement about Brutal rewards, we can progress a bit further now. Thank you B)

My fleet would be progressing, but we cannot beat Brutal, and cannot seem to recruit any new players for our fleet, which has shrunk to ~25 active players down from 45 at the start of the year. 1-2 years ago we were full and any player we had who left would be replaced within 24 hours. Nowadays, nope.

We'll be stuck on Brutal forever, oh well.

Right there with you. Takes about a month to get a single new player. We're a relatively small fleet and we can barely crack 50% on brutal. :-/

Obvious solution is obvious. But every time someone suggests it it immediately gets shot down because other issues seem to actually be more important than progression in the FBB.

And these posts are a glaring example of the obvious solution........
    What if I told you not every single nit needs to be picked literally to death?
    9.2.0. has been pushed back a few weeks and we are now targeting mid to late February.
    :|

• Just reached level 19. There's only 4 rewards? Is this right?
    edited January 2023
    Just reached level 19. There's only 4 rewards? Is this right?

Yes. Take six Upgrades each.

Edit: FIVE Upgrades each.
  • ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like the mechanism of trait-matching, but that might be nostalgia.

I love the way it increased fleet camaraderie, but I regret that the comms system still **tsk tsk**.

How about you fix chat before you roll another client update on us? Please? Some of us have only been asking for 5-6 years.

Better yet: Don't renew the contract with PubNub, because all of us are now painfully aware of their poor performance. Just get rid of it & start over.
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust

• Better yet: Don't renew the contract with PubNub, because all of us are now painfully aware of their poor performance. Just get rid of it & start over.

THIS!
    "Never teach a pig to sing. It wastes your time and annoys the pig" Lazarus Long, Time Enough for Love, R.A. Heinlein
  • I am wondering when there will be rewards at Level 20? The current option is rather pathetic.
  • WebberoniWebberoni ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2023
    P'Tina wrote: »
    I am wondering when there will be rewards at Level 20? The current option is rather pathetic.

It is rather pathetic that contributing enough to clear thresholds for 8 ultra nightmare battles only wins you a single premium portal pull. I initially thought it was a premium 10x pack, which would have been more worth the effort, since it would likely result in nothing but 1k honor anyway.

I still contribute to help my fellow fleet members, but now I'm just hoarding resources and not even bothering to trade them in. Maybe they'll introduce a new midweek event or tweak the existing FBB one to force me to spend those resources rather than hoard them.
    Webberoni wrote: »
    P'Tina wrote: »
    I am wondering when there will be rewards at Level 20? The current option is rather pathetic.

It is rather pathetic that contributing enough to clear thresholds for 8 ultra nightmare battles only wins you a single premium portal pull. I initially thought it was a premium 10x pack, which would have been more worth the effort, since it would likely result in nothing but 1k honor anyway.

I still contribute to help my fellow fleet members, but now I'm just hoarding resources and not even bothering to trade them in. Maybe they'll introduce a new midweek event or tweak the existing FBB one to force me to spend those resources rather than hoard them.

HALF the current cost for a Ten Pull MIGHT have encouraged participation.
  • W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    My fleet is just starting Nightmare as we reach level 9. We've only managed 50% once and we need Soren for this one and I and another player are both missing them. 94 out of 1326 (31 in the Portal, all golds) and they are one of them. We have time, but this is just chain 3.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • Looks like there might be a glitch where all the traits aren't showing up. You can see several traits used with the crew on the cleared nodes that don't appear on the trait list. Since they've reduced the number of possible traits I've never seen this issue. Not sure how this happened but I've tried every possible combination of available traits to try and clear that Desperate node and nothing.
    bp705jgf10pr.jpg
  • P'Tina wrote: »

I'm pretty sure they said that the bridge is going to get more levels with the next client update.
    Either then or at some other time in the future.
  • Sulu's HusbandSulu's Husband ✭✭✭✭✭
    Simple question. How do you know if you have finished level 20? I know I have have exceeded the magnesite level and turned it green a few times but don’t see any indication I’ve completed the level. 7dyn4cbk96je.png