Home The Bridge

Event Discussion - Faction/Galaxy Event 'Looted Boxes' - 2022-07-28

Comments

• DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2022
    Shan wrote: »

Which Legendary would be the Threshold at 400k?

Never mind. I see it in-game now.

OMG! Ransom is the Legendary for the next week after a Rerun!

zih8t22e76kn.gif

What if I told you not every single nit needs to be picked literally to death?
  • Mirror CartmanMirror Cartman ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2022
    Chuft Captain and Ransom.

I've got to get them.

Now where are my pokeballs.

bolbjgdf9vur.jpg

Also, we are going to need the animated collection rewards increased before the Lower Decks Mega in August.
    Chuft Captain and Ransom.

I've got to get them.

Now where are my pokeballs.

bolbjgdf9vur.jpg

Also, we are going to need the animated collection rewards increased before the Lower Decks Mega in August.

Yes. Should be a lot more after the four weeks.

I'm hoping for a good Recurring.

For this Event, I will be able to freeze Vash after. Just need her clothes for the last slot.

8rb73h0cnixu.jpg
    robownage wrote: »
    The flavour text on Ransom is perfect. Kudos!

I forgot to read it. That is awesome!
  • Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice, my Chuft Kitten is 4/5. :)
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • ChaosChildChaosChild ✭✭✭✭✭
    When I heard Ransom, I thought it was going to be Captain Ransom from Voyager’s 2 part episode Equinox. cedyhwldiyeo.jpeg

I would have preferred that Ransom to the one we're getting.
  • robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    ChaosChild wrote: »
    When I heard Ransom, I thought it was going to be Captain Ransom from Voyager’s 2 part episode Equinox. cedyhwldiyeo.jpeg

I'm surprised he's not in the game yet, but I'm not too sure he would make sense for a Lower Decks mega.
  • robownage wrote: »
    ChaosChild wrote: »

I'm surprised he's not in the game yet, but I'm not too sure he would make sense for a Lower Decks mega.

Not that that necessarily keeps someone out of a Mega.....

Lol I can see the two Ransoms being in the same event eventually just to get people talking on whether they're related or not.
  • JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2022
    So we have 3 golds and 2 purrples to pull from in the upcoming event packs? If that's true, might as well introduce them on Tuesday and not give us any proper Tuesday packs. :):):)
    "Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")
    Jhamel wrote: »
    So we have 3 golds and 2 purrples to pull from in the upcoming event packs? If that's true, might as well introduce them on Tuesday and not give us any proper Tuesday packs. :):):)

I would not assume that they will remember to add the new 5* to the Packs. or that when they forget, they do not show the same apathy and indifference they are showing right now about this week's lack of proper Event design and quality control.

But, IF they DO remember to add the new 5*, then yes. There should be three Legendaries and two Purples.

• ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭

I would not assume that they will remember to add the new 5* to the Packs. or that when they forget, they do not show the same apathy and indifference they are showing right now about this week's lack of proper Event design and quality control.

But, IF they DO remember to add the new 5*, then yes. There should be three Legendaries and two Purples.
    I see three golds but only one purple (Profiteer Vash) in the featured event crew:

r29584a6cb9h.png
    3ph9kohtnzth.jpeg
    I do see the purple Orion Slaver in the ranked rewards, but that card is not featured event crew (high bonus).
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh, so that means it will be super easy to get Prophet Vash (9 out of 10 pulls), haha. :)
    "Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")
    edited July 2022
    I guess it is pointless to even ask why they removed one of the few full Bonus Crew from the Event. I'm sure the response would be just as apathetic as their response to the major mistake and lack of QC in the Skirmish.
  • weakinteractionweakinteraction ✭✭✭✭
    I guess it is pointless to even ask why they removed one of the few full Bonus Crew from the Event. I'm sure the response would be just as apathetic as their response to the major mistake and lack of QC in the Skirmish.

This was one of those weird 1 purple/2 golds events the first time round. I think it's the first time one of those has been rerun leading to a 1 purple/3 golds situation, though.
  • AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭

They've done it multiple times for the initial run. It also means only one 4* in the pack so it's a guaranteed final star or 5* if you buy a pack. This is just the first time I can remember where they've rerun one of those events. But no crew was removed. This is how the event ran the first time.
    Here's the event notes from the first run: https://forum.wickedrealmgames.com/stt/discussion/18696/hybrid-faction-galaxy-event-notes-looted-boxes-2021-11-11-edit-11-11-only-1-faction#latest
    Event Crew: Daimon Solok (New) 5*, Profiteer Vash (New) 4*, and Chuft-Captain (Existing 5*)

Bonus crew/ships
    - high bonus: event crew
    - small bonus: variants of Vash, and crew with the “merchant” trait

Orion Slaver is a merchant so qualified for small bonus, but he was never big bonus.
    Here's the event notes from the first run: https://forum.wickedrealmgames.com/stt/discussion/18696/hybrid-faction-galaxy-event-notes-looted-boxes-2021-11-11-edit-11-11-only-1-faction#latest
    Event Crew: Daimon Solok (New) 5*, Profiteer Vash (New) 4*, and Chuft-Captain (Existing 5*)

Bonus crew/ships

Orion Slaver is a merchant so qualified for small bonus, but he was never big bonus.

Huh. I didn't know they had run an Event where one of the Reward Crew was not part of the Event.

Bonus crew/ships

Huh. I didn't know they had run an Event where one of the Reward Crew was not part of the Event.

That time it was Mycelial Culber as the existing 5* in a faction event, they put a 4* who would help with the next event in the rewards. But the galaxy phase here means you can get a copy of Slaver while he's still of some use, I guess?

I think there have been a couple of other times they've done it but I don't remember those as clearly (there was one at the end of a mega with a Quark, I think?).
  • ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2022
    I'll just leave this here for future reference. 😈

https://sttwiki.org/wiki/Events#Calendar
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • tytlaltytlal ✭✭✭
    there is just one faction active, announced were 3
  • -:- AZ689-:- AZ689 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2022
    6q8y4bi95cae.png

Explain^^^
    Thanks for ruin quickstart btw.
  • Anncounced factions were Fed, Ferengi Alliance, Romulan - only seeing Fed
  • In a not so shocking turn of events the event is borked. Three factions announced but only one actually working.
  • KanonKanon ✭✭✭✭✭