Home The Bridge
Options

New Dilemmas?

Comments

• Options
    JoeSage 2JoeSage 2 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2023
    Got another one, Lost among the stars. Choice A, gave me 100 honor, 75 chrons, purple crew. I'll send an email now for an account...

Adding for you, & again anyone please post if already added.
    Edit: someone did say they received the 5* Voyager Crew Behold ...
  • Options
    Data1001 wrote: »
    Just got Dangerous Whispers. Since the wiki had 4* crew for choice 1 (but not necessarily a behold), I didn't do that one -- because with the last new dilemma I got, the wiki had pretty much the same thing for one of the choices, and when I chose that, I just got a random crew. However, it had "?" for the 3rd choice in Dangerous whispers, so that's what I went with. All I got was Honor, Chrons (I don't recall how many of those two), and 900 Merits. So I probably should've gone with choice A, as it turned out.

Added for you & edited rewards, left note if someone had already added it.

Admiral TrialNeverEnds [STARFLEET!] recruiting
  • Options
    WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    JoeSage 2 wrote: »
    Got another one, Lost among the stars. Choice A, gave me 100 honor, 75 chrons, purple crew. I'll send an email now for an account...

Adding for you, & again anyone please post if already added.
    Edit: someone did say they received the 5* Voyager Crew Behold ...

I do not know if you mean me. But, I did add it to the wiki. I think that is the only Begold listed so far.
  • Options
    Mirror CartmanMirror Cartman ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2023
    Old dilemma, but I now have Chapel.

I have been helping these people for about six years.

a6ggd4eh52va.jpg

9nzvi4cdu9hw.jpg
    9sx8hibd35fg.jpg
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lost Among the Stars
    Choice A
    Straight drop of Harriman

And it wasn't even Tuesday.
    "The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • Options
    [KM] WOLF 359[KM] WOLF 359 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2023
    I just got the new dilemma with the device, take it or leave it. I took it and got a behold with chakotay, chapel and black. Tough choice!

(edited to clarify it was take or leave a device)
  • Options
    Mirror CartmanMirror Cartman ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just got the dilemma with the substance, take it or leave it. I took it and got a behold with chakotay, chapel and black. Tough choice!

Was that part 1 or part 2?

Did you get a screenshot?
  • Options
    I just got the dilemma with the substance, take it or leave it. I took it and got a behold with chakotay, chapel and black. Tough choice!

Son of a monkey!

I have been "tanking" that one because I didn't know it offered the BeGold.

Which Option on Part II?

"The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • Options

Should have been the second part. That is what was dropping 4 🌟 to begin with.
  • Options

It was the new dilemma not a two-parter with Lucien. It might have been a device, my bad, do you want to take it aboard or leave it.
  • Options

It was the new dilemma not a two-parter with Lucien. It might have been a device, my bad, do you want to take it aboard or leave it.

Mystery Haul, then.

Choice A?

• Options
    The Cost of Living, Choice C.

ngddrcfpuu5u.png
    0hmu5ykyphrt.png

• Options
    current voyage straight behold at 6 hr mark.oni0d953annf.png
    took Data as I have evolved Janeway already. so many 3/4 4*s to do yet.
  • Options

That Mariner is useful on La Sirena for Captain's Division and Brutal FBB. But, finishing a 4 Star is always a good idea.
  • Options
    IvanstoneIvanstone ✭✭✭✭✭

That Mariner is useful on La Sirena for Captain's Division and Brutal FBB. But, finishing a 4 Star is always a good idea.

Mariner is pretty sketchy in Captains Division. Your opponent should be dead before 10s hits.

She’s the best second banana in FBB. Recently I had a 5 second CDR in UNM. Vox had absurd uptime. Mariner triggers so often she was still managing to attack when Vox was on cooldown.
    VIP 13 - 310 Crew Slots - 1055 Immortals
  • Options
    at hr 14 got new dilemma Dangerous Whispers. 88ps5e36jdyi.png

got 900 merits, 15 or so 4* repli rations and something else but no crew or behold.
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭

got 900 merits, 15 or so 4* repli rations and something else but no crew or behold.

Interesting. More filler. Not as bad as 5 gold replicator rations, but not as good as a behold. At least the merits have value. This demonstrates why I don't have the confidence to pay to refill voyages anymore. I'm sure they are not out to get me or anyone else. I just don't have confidence in the filler.
  • Options

Interesting. More filler. Not as bad as 5 gold replicator rations, but not as good as a behold. At least the merits have value. This demonstrates why I don't have the confidence to pay to refill voyages anymore. I'm sure they are not out to get me or anyone else. I just don't have confidence in the filler.

Choice A on that Dilemma has the Behold/BeGold option.....

I believe the 900 Merits is from Choice C?

Perhaps Enigma can post which option was tried.
  • Options
    IvanstoneIvanstone ✭✭✭✭✭

Choice "A" is always a 4*. Sometimes a behold.
    Choice "B" is 500 Honour. If its a two choice dilemma, then choice "B" is merits.
    Choice "C" is Merits.

I've done two extremely long voyages. Worth it both times. And by worth it, I got a lot of honour. The chance of getting a new 4* is pretty low for me. 5*s are pretty elusive.
    VIP 13 - 310 Crew Slots - 1055 Immortals
  • Options
    At 12 hours, "A Tense Temporal Conundrum", Choice "A":

qrqwiaapyesm.png
  • Options
    "A Tense Temporal Conundrum" again,

Choice "A".

65lkqexlgii7.png
  • Options
    "Reality Unwound" Choice "A"

Straight drop 1701 Jadzia Dax
  • Options
    "Dangerous Whispers" Choice A

ybnqa222ulr6.png
  • Options
    "Lost Among the Stars" Choice A

ft7g9mjjadgn.png
  • Options
    "Where Earth Meets Sky" Choice B

zsl2s8axwhwb.png
  • Options
    "Dangerous Whispers" Choice A

2oz7hgmfovnp.png
  • Options
    Can we get people to help out by continuing to post Behold/BeGold locations here, please and thank you?!?!?

So we can get a good picture of where they appear for the data set?
  • Options
    Burden of Proof Choice C

iqj17b3fppdi.png
    u1nqlao33808.png

• Options
    edited February 6
    Dangerous Whispers, Choice A. Of course took Baby Doll.

ko7w4eu52aq2.png
    ixlz2ds7h1k6.png

A Tense Temporal Conundrum. Choice A, straight drop of Nexus Guinan.

jgsbx2ife8xs.png