Home The Bridge
Options

New Dilemmas?

Comments

• Options
    Just got Dangerous Whispers and went for Choice B. Got the "standard" 75 chronitons and 100 honor, but no crew of any kind, behold or otherwise. Is that expected or have I encountered a bug and should send in a ticket?
  • Options
    SlickSlick ✭✭✭
    edited September 2023
    I chose answer "A", got a random 4*, no behold.
    uz80wt1amgxj.png
    2anol70ntf8q.png
    Fleet Admiral - Dazed & Confused 🤸🤸🙃 We are still waiting for Enterprises B & C, the Delta Flyer, and a Runabout! We should also have a TNG season 1 red shirt LT JG Worf, and a "Far Beyond The Stars" DS9 episode crew collection!
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just got Dangerous Whispers and went for Choice B. Got the "standard" 75 chronitons and 100 honor, but no crew of any kind, behold or otherwise. Is that expected or have I encountered a bug and should send in a ticket?

Trainers or RepliRats?

One Choice might drop that.

Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    Seven ConstanzaSeven Constanza ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2023
    I just got the dilemma “A Tense Temporal Conundrum” picked choice C and was awarded 900 merits in addition to the usual honor and chronitons.
  • Options
    IvanstoneIvanstone ✭✭✭✭✭

That should've dropped 500 bonus honour.
    VIP 13 - 310 Crew Slots - 1055 Immortals
  • Options
    Ivanstone wrote: »

Ah, maybe I misread the total as it flashed past.
  • Options

Some of the Rewards do not pop up for me, now. That might have happened.

Choice A on that one has a documented 4 🌟 drop. So might be Choice A for a chance at the BeGold. Maybe. Possibly.

Or not.
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    IvanstoneIvanstone ✭✭✭✭✭

I recall if you look at the log you’ll only see honour and Chrons. I did that one once and briefly saw a bonus honour pop up. I’m on a very long voyage right now but I would prefer to farm some crew. Need dem Hansens.
  • Options

I recall if you look at the log you’ll only see honour and Chrons. I did that one once and briefly saw a bonus honour pop up. I’m on a very long voyage right now but I would prefer to farm some crew. Need dem Hansens.

They can be singled out with these three Polestars, if you have them:

97x0b8yyxf6l.png
  • Options
    IvanstoneIvanstone ✭✭✭✭✭
    I absolutely refuse to use Quantum on a 4*. They’ll drop eventually.
  • Options
    Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2023
    1w8b5j4ia8iv.jpg
    teod5m4grgt7.jpg

Got 75 chrons and 600 Honor.

Assuming getting 4*/5* cards was an option here I feel the game is punishing me for doing the correct thing. This man is a Starfleet Officer who swore an oath and knows the risks, once this escalates to possibly threaten civilians empathy needs to go out the window. Set phasers to stun, beam him to the brig, keep it pushin.

• Options
    Bylo Band wrote: »
    1w8b5j4ia8iv.jpg
    teod5m4grgt7.jpg

Assuming getting 4*/5* cards was an option here I feel the game is punishing me for doing the correct thing. This man is a Starfleet Officer who swore an oath and knows the risks, once this escalates to possibly threaten civilians empathy needs to go out the window. Set phasers to stun, beam him to the brig, keep it pushin.

I don't know if it's punishing you. As someone who has all the portal 4* Immed, that's an extra 300 honor vs a 2% chance at the Gold Behold.
  • Options
    1w8b5j4ia8iv.jpg
    teod5m4grgt7.jpg

In Nemesis, what Tuvok does when it's Chakotay is closer to Option A, though. (I assume that's the one that gives the enhanced begold chance?) In most dilemmas where it matters, the choice that opens up more options later tends to be the one that feels like what would happen in an episode. The only one I feel doesn't fit that pattern is Higher Duty where in part 2 you have to come down hard rather than assume that rehabilitation is possible.

But it would be a closer match to the Voyager situation if it was a randomly chosen member of your crew in bold rather than just "a Starfleet officer". Because main cast absolutely do get different treatment (the example that always sticks in my mind is how Beverly can unresign so easily at the end of Sub Rosa).
  • Options
    1w8b5j4ia8iv.jpg
    teod5m4grgt7.jpg

In Nemesis, what Tuvok does when it's Chakotay is closer to Option A, though. (I assume that's the one that gives the enhanced begold chance?) In most dilemmas where it matters, the choice that opens up more options later tends to be the one that feels like what would happen in an episode. The only one I feel doesn't fit that pattern is Higher Duty where in part 2 you have to come down hard rather than assume that rehabilitation is possible.

But it would be a closer match to the Voyager situation if it was a randomly chosen member of your crew in bold rather than just "a Starfleet officer". Because main cast absolutely do get different treatment (the example that always sticks in my mind is how Beverly can unresign so easily at the end of Sub Rosa).

Yeah. Worf resigned, fought in a war affecting the leadership of a sovereign planet and empire, and then was like "I'm back from "vacay", y'all."

• Options
    Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just got Dangerous Whispers. Since the wiki had 4* crew for choice 1 (but not necessarily a behold), I didn't do that one -- because with the last new dilemma I got, the wiki had pretty much the same thing for one of the choices, and when I chose that, I just got a random crew. However, it had "?" for the 3rd choice in Dangerous whispers, so that's what I went with. All I got was Honor, Chrons (I don't recall how many of those two), and 900 Merits. So I probably should've gone with choice A, as it turned out.

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • Options
    Data1001 wrote: »
    Just got Dangerous Whispers. Since the wiki had 4* crew for choice 1 (but not necessarily a behold), I didn't do that one -- because with the last new dilemma I got, the wiki had pretty much the same thing for one of the choices, and when I chose that, I just got a random crew. However, it had "?" for the 3rd choice in Dangerous whispers, so that's what I went with. All I got was Honor, Chrons (I don't recall how many of those two), and 900 Merits. So I probably should've gone with choice A, as it turned out.

Choice "A" is seeming to be the current "go to" for the new Dilemmas. As of the the last time I looked, the only documented Legendary drop was an "A".

I think the "??" on the one Dilemma in the Wiki was because the reporting person missed the third drop.

• Options
    Mirror CartmanMirror Cartman ✭✭✭✭✭
    Data1001 wrote: »

It's not worth trusting the wiki yet for this. It will take hundreds of drops to get any meaningful statistics, and I think only one or two people are contributing to them.
  • Options
    IvanstoneIvanstone ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've been strictly choice "A". I ran another very long voyage and got either a 4* or a 4* behold. I'd consider choice "B" on 3 option dilemmas if I didn't need 4 4*crew (6 if I include the JohnBynars).
  • Options
    SoupKitchen RikerSoupKitchen Riker ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2023
    "Increased chance" is good. But before we get too excited, remember that that change is from 1% to 2%. I hope they'll forgive me for laughing and not paying to work harder.

What? That’s like a 100% increase. 😂 And you’re absolutely correct. I, too, am actively laughing right now…
    “A committee is a cul-de-sac, down which good ideas are lured and quietly strangled.” —Mark TwainMEMBER: [BoB] Barrel of Bloodwine... We are recruiting and putting the “curv” in scurvy! Best Event Finish: #3 Honor Debt: Inconceivable...Honor Bank Account: Slowly building...
  • Options
    Just got 500 Schemes towards the next level of Pike's USS Enterprise. Other options Maxed. And, forgot the screen shot.

It was the second part of the frightened servant Dilemma, Choice "C". If there were three choices. Far right one.

• Options
    WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2023
    I got the Begold and documented it. Also when you look at the rewards mentioned there is nothing about merits or honor. So I would say the ones that drop a 4* crew is the correct choice, or even that 5* replicator ration. The other reward is the 4* behold.

Edit: Also the only thing mentioned as increase chance was the Begold. I hope they took the replicator ration and made it 4% , at least. But most likely it is a 83% chance for a 4* crew straight drop.

Before
    1% chance for Begold
    5% replicator ration
    10% superrare behold
    84% superrare straight drop

All we know now is that 2% Begold chance with correct choice on the 5 new dilemmas.
  • Options
    WaldoMag wrote: »
    I got the Begold and documented it. Also when you look at the rewards mentioned there is nothing about merits or honor. So I would say the ones that drop a 4* crew is the correct choice, or even that 5* replicator ration. The other reward is the 4* behold.

Edit: Also the only thing mentioned as increase chance was the Begold. I hope they took the replicator ration and made it 4% , at least. But most likely it is a 83% chance for a 4* crew straight drop.

Before
    1% chance for Begold
    5% replicator ration
    10% superrare behold
    84% superrare straight drop

All we know now is that 2% Begold chance with correct choice on the 5 new dilemmas.

One quick question.

Do we know that the new Dilemmas have a 2% chance of the BeGold? I saw "increased chance" in the notes. Did not see that the exact chance % was stated......

I saw people start saying "2% chance". I may have just missed the documentation of it being officially 2%.

• Options
    AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    https://forum.wickedrealmgames.com/stt/discussion/20734/server-release-notes-2023-09-19#latest
    Added 5 new standalone dilemmas that can be encountered at and after the 12-hour mark which have increased odds of dropping the 5-star jackpot behold with the right resolution of the dilemma. These odds are doubled compared to existing dilemmas.
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    AviTrek wrote: »
    https://forum.wickedrealmgames.com/stt/discussion/20734/server-release-notes-2023-09-19#latest
    Added 5 new standalone dilemmas that can be encountered at and after the 12-hour mark which have increased odds of dropping the 5-star jackpot behold with the right resolution of the dilemma. These odds are doubled compared to existing dilemmas.

They never replied as to if the 4* beholds or the hated rations are doubled in chances. It is likely only the begolds.
  • Options
    edited October 2023
    AviTrek wrote: »

I saw that. Was it said somewhere that the previous rate was 1%? I was asking why people were saying a specific number, when the update did not state one.

• Options

I saw that. Was it said somewhere that the previous rate was 1%? I was asking why people were saying a specific number, when the update did not state one.

its was listed here: https://forum.wickedrealmgames.com/stt/discussion/20656/voyages-rewards-update-2023-08-09
  • Options
    How can I contribute to the wiki data? I just got "Dangerous Whispers". Choice A gave me 100 honor, 75 chrons and a purple behold with airlock fodder (first time to get two dilemmas on the same voyage, both of them airlock fodder.)
  • Options

its was listed here: https://forum.wickedrealmgames.com/stt/discussion/20656/voyages-rewards-update-2023-08-09

Thanx. I figured it was somewhere. People were being very definite!

🤠😁🤠😁🤠
  • Options
    JoeSage 2JoeSage 2 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2023
    How can I contribute to the wiki data? I just got "Dangerous Whispers". Choice A gave me 100 honor, 75 chrons and a purple behold with airlock fodder (first time to get two dilemmas on the same voyage, both of them airlock fodder.)

I will add it for you, if someone else did please rollback (commented); the instructions from sttwiki.org/wiki are: If you are a previous user of stt.wiki who has not logged in to sttwiki.org, please email admin@datacore.app to request account recovery.

New user registration will be enabled shortly, you can email admin@datacore.app if you would prefer not to wait.

Admiral TrialNeverEnds [STARFLEET!] recruiting
  • Options
    Got another one, Lost among the stars. Choice A, gave me 100 honor, 75 chrons, purple crew. I'll send an email now for an account...