Home The Bridge

Things we do now that a new player would cringe at.

This is an awesome game, so hit awesome if you like the comment.

Here's my first:
Using a 5* trainer to go from level 1 to 10 on a new crew member.

Comments

• DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wasting ressources on immortalizing 1* crew, or 2* and 3* crew that is not needed for cadet challenges.

And when you want to fully equip a crew, only focus on 1 crew at time , and don t build or equip all items that are ready for other crew. Cause then you risk using items you need for your top priority crew on later Levels.

I think that Immortalizing and immediately giving 1* and 2* Crew a Chill Pill is one strategy for doing the Immortalize Crew Achievements.

Scott

"The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • [DCC]Feuxlin[DCC]Feuxlin ✭✭
    edited December 2017
    I think that Immortalizing and immediately giving 1* and 2* Crew a Chill Pill is one strategy for doing the Immortalize Crew Achievements.

When I started playing neither of these things were in play :)
    I think burning a 5* trainer on a level 1 because I don't want to bother with it, though clicking and holding to burn trainers might be on there.

• IvanstoneIvanstone ✭✭✭✭✭
    I used to mindlessly burn trainers until they let you use them in the replicator. Then I was like: "Can I have those trainers back? I'll be more responsible in the future."
    VIP 13 - 310 Crew Slots - 1055 Immortals
  • For CardassiaFor Cardassia ✭✭✭✭✭
    Buying honor citations to just FF and freeze a crew member to free up a spot.

I did this literally 10 minutes ago.

Most of my 3* crew these days are immortalised with citations. I just can't be bothered to wait for dups to drop.
    “Treason, like beauty, is in the eye of the beholder.” - Elim Garak

Cardassian wishlist:
    Tora Ziyal - Thanks!
    Natima Lang
    Empok Nor Garak
    Tekeny Ghemor
    Mira
    Makbar
    Dejar
    Ulani Belor
  • eXo | das411eXo | das411 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Warp 10x everything in order to stock up and only running 5 arena matches (blind) just to get the daily.
    And, no longer farming cadets.

don't you mean warp 10'ing once you're fully loaded on voyage chrons because that way you use 'em up faster and can keep your counter going?
  • DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    What does warp 10 do?
  • Spend dils on a voyage return speedup because your shuttles just came back from factions so you can send a new voyage out with your top crew.
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • Airlocking FF 4* crew because you couldn't be bothered to level them or because they are one-off characters.

Lol I airlocked Burlinghof Ras-whatever my name was, this morning because of that and Voyages 2.blow
  • Spending tons and tons of honor on trainers....to then use one i just purchased to take a character from lvl 1 to lvl 10
  • al103al103 ✭✭✭
    Spending tons and tons of honor on trainers....to then use one i just purchased to take a character from lvl 1 to lvl 10
    That would make ANY player cringe.
  • al103 wrote: »
    Spending tons and tons of honor on trainers....to then use one i just purchased to take a character from lvl 1 to lvl 10

Thats why i dont do it anymore...i use purple trainers instead of the gold to take my crew from lvl 1 to lvl 10 :wink:
  • Grant77Grant77 ✭✭✭✭
    al103 wrote: »

Thats why i dont do it anymore...i use purple trainers instead of the gold to take my crew from lvl 1 to lvl 10 :wink:

A blue trainer is sufficient for the first tier.
  • Grant77 wrote: »
    al103 wrote: »

A blue trainer is sufficient for the first tier.

I know...but it is so fun