Home Engineering Room
Options

cannot login to game

I've been getting the following since about 12:30 CST today (last 4.5 hours)
mh2ta8zk1awk.jpg
This is on an android tablet over wireless.

Comments

• Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    If this persists please contact Support by submitting a ticket via http://sttsupport.disruptorbeam.com
  • Options
    Thanks, I did a few hours ago. No response yet.
  • Options
    Same thing here.
    I think there is a problem with the intermix ration:
    The warp core initializes but never finishes it boot sequence ...
  • Options
    Can't sign in either. Never goes past the loading screen.
  • Options
    same here. Game was open, when I clicked on something, it just hung, waiting for server. Rebooted game and now no login
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • Options
    same here with my account and also with my girlfriends' account. Two different Computers, both can't log in via Steam. But my GF is able to play via android.
    Should we submit a ticket for this issue or is a fix already in progress?
  • Options
    I guess the weekly update with the new event went wrong.
    I had big lag for 15 minutes or so and the 24 hour countdown should appear now, but it doesn´t.
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    So there are different issues in this thread.
    There was indeed performances issues today when we release today's server. We are now recovering and you should be able to log in and play.

We are working on improving our process so that our server releases proceed more smoothly.
  • Options
    UebermindUebermind ✭✭✭
    edited January 2018
    What's the ETA? Had 1 disappearing away mission with no items gained before the game seized up entirely.
    Shan wrote: »
    There was indeed performances issues today when we release today's server. We are now recovering and you should be able to log in and play.

We are working on improving our process so that our server releases proceed more smoothly.

• Options
    ProsserProsser ✭✭✭

Still can't login here. On android phone. It just hangs here while loading and never finishes.

zvlavafgupnu.png
  • Options
    Prosser wrote: »

Still can't login here. On android phone. It just hangs here while loading and never finishes.

zvlavafgupnu.png

EXACT same thing here! It gets stuck at that exact spot on the loading screen. @ Shan
  • Options
    Hunter247Hunter247 ✭✭✭✭
    Same thing here.
    I think there is a problem with the intermix ration:
    The warp core initializes but never finishes it boot sequence ...

I am having trouble powering up the warp core. Must be a tribble in the reactor
  • Options
    Same here! Stuck in a turbolift. Story of my life.
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    It has been resolved on our end, please wait a few minutes and try again, thank you!
  • Options
    Hunter247Hunter247 ✭✭✭✭
    The warp core still cannae take it Captain
  • Options
    AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shan, I'm still having the same issue with the game hanging at Powering up warp core
  • Options
    Yep, same issue. Forced restart didn't do anything
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ok
    I have let Ops know, while the game is indeed up and running on our end we are looking into why some of you are unable to login. Stay tuned!
  • Options
    Ok
    I have let Ops know, while the game is indeed up and running on our end we are looking into why some of you are unable to login. Stay tuned!

Still down on Steam & mobile.
  • Options
    Can not log in via Steam either.
    Live long and prosper.
    Not a Native English speaker - be lenient toward me
  • Options
    Uncanny that it stops at the exact point every time, both on Android and on Steam. And apparently for multiple users as well, I could provide the exact screenshot.
  • Options
    I am having the same issue on my android phone
  • Options
    The Great GornholioThe Great Gornholio ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2018
    8f53xep7907z.jpg
    It also stops at the exact same spot on facebook
  • Options
    I cannot get in, no error message just stops mid bar and freezes on log in. Typical new DB response expected and can already be seen above. Pointless raising a ticket...blah blah poor English...blah blah must be just you despite it being all over forum...blah blah pass on feedback...
  • Options
    Also stuck. Others seem to be able to get in though.
  • Options
    I don't know if this will help any but I reinstalled and it loaded but when I linked into my account and had to restart it froze again at the same spot
  • Options
    Shan.

Tell Data to put the cables back in the routers, in the right order.
    "You know Data, it is like a game. How fast can you do it :)"
  • Options
    Another Android user... stuck in the turbolift on my way to the bridge.

Can not get past this.
    [QH] Hassinator
    Come join our fleet! We're a great social group that helps each other. You play the way you want to, participate as much as you want and if you want to be competitive, you can be! Check out our fleet ad. Run, don't walk, to Quark's Holosuite!
  • Options
    Stuck on the loading screen as well. Ask Scotty to have a look at the issue
  • Options
    Prosser wrote: »

zvlavafgupnu.png

EXACT same thing here! It gets stuck at that exact spot on the loading screen. @ Shan

Same here. What did DB break this time?