Options

cannot login to game

124»

Comments

• Options
    Hunter247Hunter247 ✭✭✭✭
    milamber42 wrote: »
    lets see how many sorrytons they try splashing on us for this

Probably zero, since it is not a problem affecting everyone. I've had the same issue. Clearing the app data did not help, but the game is using less space now.

Considering that we have lost out by not being able to access the environment it would make sense to provide some
  • Options
    Kindle Fire working as well. :)
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    Shan wrote: »
    Capt Ajamm wrote: »
    Also can't login and zendesk not working for me either to raise ticket

What are you seeing for Zendesk?

I fill in the request submit form for stt. Click the submit button. Then i get repeated error saying you can't leave email & subject line blank. They are not blank, zendesk isn't seeing it properly.

As I said in another thread, tried refreshing your browser and if it does not help you can also submit a ticket via emai. sttsupport[at]disruptorbeam[dot]com

Have definitely tried refreshing browser, even went as far as installing a different one. No luck.
    ~ seeking out new life
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    OK this is now resolved, if you were unable to login on Android/Steam/FB you should now be able to.
    An in-game mail with some Chronitons will be sending out shortly.
  • Options
    Capt AjammCapt Ajamm ✭✭✭
    edited January 2018
    Android is working.

The blue bar is advancing farther on the turbolifting to the bridge screen. Is it better to wait now that it's going farther (albeit very slowly) or should i close and reopen?
    ~ seeking out new life
  • Options
    OK this is now resolved, if you were unable to login on Android/Steam/FB you should now be able to.
    An in-game mail with some Chronitons will be sending out shortly.

Thanks for keeping us all updated throughout Shan 🙂
  • Options
    Thank you Shan.
  • Options
    FutureImperfectaFutureImperfecta ✭✭✭✭✭
    I see stars
  • Options
    As for me I still can't get even to the initial load using gameroom
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭

Not being able to login on FB Gameroom is a separate issue, you should be able to login on FB via your browser though.
  • Options
    Captain_WhoCaptain_Who ✭✭✭✭✭
    Capt Ajamm wrote: »
    Android is working.

The blue bar is advancing farther on the turbolifting to the bridge screen. Is it better to wait now that it's going farther (albeit very slowly) or should i close and reopen?

Always close and re-open. If you had time to come in here and type that, close and reopen would have been faster since DB significantly improved load times.
  • Options
    DaavikDaavik ✭✭
    edited January 2018
    Nope. Still not working for me. Still stuck at the signin message. Tried reentering my login info too but no success.
  • Options

Not being able to login on FB Gameroom is a separate issue, you should be able to login on FB via your browser though.
    Ok, Shan - it might be a separate issue - but are you going to fix it & when?
    For me it's the only way to play btw.
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭

Ok, Shan - it might be a separate issue - but are you going to fix it & when?
    For me it's the only way to play btw.

I do not have more information on this :(
    You mention that it is the only way to play for you? Are you unable to play via your browser?