Options

cannot login to game

Comments

• Options
    Tongo RadTongo Rad ✭✭
    edited January 2018
    Prosser wrote: »
    Shan wrote: »
    So there are different issues in this thread.
    There was indeed performances issues today when we release today's server. We are now recovering and you should be able to log in and play.

We are working on improving our process so that our server releases proceed more smoothly.

Still can't login here. On android phone. It just hangs here while loading and never finishes.

zvlavafgupnu.png

EXACT same thing here! It gets stuck at that exact spot on the loading screen. @ Shan

I am stuck at this exact same screen, whether I log in via my Galaxy Tab S3 or on my computer via Steam.
  • Options
    Still stuck on the loading screen... I am very glad this is not during an event! Please fix for us STT junkies! B-)
  • Options
    MordackMordack ✭✭✭
    I'm having the same problem through Steam.
  • Options
    Same thing here on my kindle fire 8 HD, fun part is it only seems to be stuck with my 3 rd account DBID. When i re installed the app and logged in with my main account, all worked fine. I could close app and restart, no issues. But as soon as i switched back to my 3rd alt log in data. Stuck on loading screen.
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    GAWAGAWA ✭✭✭
    Ditto.
  • Options
    Same issue here and frankly it is getting a little bit old having adrift voyages, etc.
  • Options
    Same issue here stuck!!
  • Options
    Stuck in exact same spot too.
  • Options
    I am also having the exact same issue. Shut it down restarted validated the files and it sticks at the same spot,
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    We are making progress and narrowing things down. I will update when I know more :)
  • Options
    same problem, now cannot access on facebook, issue since yesterday
  • Options
    Same, stuck on turbolifting to the bridge. I got recipe change error so i reloaded and now i can't play at all
    ~ seeking out new life
  • Options
    We are making progress and narrowing things down. I will update when I know more :)

Any update?
  • Options
    Arena is down. I can do everything in the game except that. I can select my opponent but tue battle doesn't start. The wheel just spins and I have to force close the app. When I sign back in it's a lost ticket and a lost battle.
  • Options
    Arena is down. I can do everything in the game except that. I can select my opponent but tue battle doesn't start. The wheel just spins and I have to force close the app. When I sign back in it's a lost ticket and a lost battle.

At least you can get in. I haven't been able to get past the loading screen for almost 2 hours.
  • Options
    I too am not able to log in. The game stalls while loading.
  • Options
    My situation is the same: Android phone, stuck in loading phase at the exact same spot as the screenshot above.
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭

Any update?

No, otherwise I would have said so :)
  • Options

Any update?

No, otherwise I would have said so :)

Well... that's kind of an update. ;)
  • Options
    Hunter247Hunter247 ✭✭✭✭

At least you can get in. I haven't been able to get past the loading screen for almost 2 hours.

Totally agree. I would much rather have a minor issue with arena but be able to do everything else.

We have missed the free crons window (and the free video runs on missions) and in some cases would have been unable to save a voyage (or at best had a voyage stuck on a dilemma)

Given the choice I know what one I would take
  • Options
    Mirror CartmanMirror Cartman ✭✭✭✭✭
    Exactly the same problem, I cannot connect via the android app or steam on my PC. The game seemed to go down at 17:00 GMT, (12:00 server time) when they normally push the new event.

Funny thing is that when I tried logging on with steam, it logged off my phone, so my phone and steam are both talking to the servers.

My second account on my older phone works.
    Same issue here and frankly it is getting a little bit old having adrift voyages, etc.

Yes. I had a voyage on 210 antimatter when it stopped working. I was planning on recalling at about 50AM. Frustrating as I have 700 dil and was planning on buying an event pack.
  • Options
    Also can't login and zendesk not working for me either to raise ticket
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭

What are you seeing for Zendesk?
  • Options
    Hi Shan. I'm not seeing anything at all. Logged in via Facebook (on android mobile and the screen is blank
  • Options
    Admittedly I am not a designer, but it seems that this should be able to be fixed fairly quickly especially as it is an ongoing problem. It's not like this is the first time this has happened after all.
  • Options

Hi Shan. I'm not seeing anything at all. Logged in via Facebook (on android mobile) and the screen is blank. Bit of progress on the game though as the load bar is now fully filled. Hasn't switched to 'play' though
  • Options
    On a positive note it is at least attempting to load on Gameroom now. It's stuck at the same spot like the browser, but yesterday Gameroom wouldn't even load.
  • Options
    Same thing here on my android tablet :-( at least it isn't just me
  • Options
    Mirror CartmanMirror Cartman ✭✭✭✭✭
    Funny thing is that when I tried logging on with steam, it logged off my phone, so my phone and steam are both talking to the servers.

My second account on my older phone works.

I have transferred my main account to my older phone, and that gets stuck at the same point. So it is not a hardware or software issue at my end.
  • Options

Hi Shan. I'm not seeing anything at all. Logged in via Facebook (on android mobile) and the screen is blank. Bit of progress on the game though as the load bar is now fully filled. Hasn't switched to 'play' though

Now managed to raise ticket by refreshing Zendesk in mobile browser. Thanks