Home Engineering Room
Options

cannot login to game

Comments

• Options
    The only way I have been able to get in is on an iPad. Freezes on my computer and on my Android phone.
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shan wrote: »
    Also can't login and zendesk not working for me either to raise ticket

What are you seeing for Zendesk?

Hi Shan. I'm not seeing anything at all. Logged in via Facebook (on android mobile) and the screen is blank. Bit of progress on the game though as the load bar is now fully filled. Hasn't switched to 'play' though

Now managed to raise ticket by refreshing Zendesk in mobile browser. Thanks

Woot!
  • Options

I fill in the request submit form for stt. Click the submit button. Then i get repeated error saying you can't leave email & subject line blank. They are not blank, zendesk isn't seeing it properly.
    ~ seeking out new life
  • Options
    EXACT same thing here! It gets stuck at that exact spot on the loading screen. @ Shan

Same here. I play on PC through Steam
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Capt Ajamm wrote: »

I fill in the request submit form for stt. Click the submit button. Then i get repeated error saying you can't leave email & subject line blank. They are not blank, zendesk isn't seeing it properly.

As I said in another thread, tried refreshing your browser and if it does not help you can also submit a ticket via emai. sttsupport[at]disruptorbeam[dot]com
  • Options
    Still locked out, At the same point on the 'Turbolifting to the Bridge' screen. Looks like that Voyage has failed... & gonna miss out on the free Chrons, Too.
  • Options
    I can not access the game via my Android phone, Steam or Facebook.
    [QH] Hassinator
    Come join our fleet! We're a great social group that helps each other. You play the way you want to, participate as much as you want and if you want to be competitive, you can be! Check out our fleet ad. Run, don't walk, to Quark's Holosuite!
  • Options
    Hassinator wrote: »
    I can not access the game via my Android phone, Steam or Facebook.

Yeah, it's been down for about 3 hours now.
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    So the game is not down at all. Some players are unable to login on Android/Steam/FB.

We have identified the issue but we need to find the fix still.
  • Options
    Android Tablet: stuck at "Turbolifting to the Bridge" since 2,5 hours approximately.
  • Options
    Hunter247Hunter247 ✭✭✭✭
    Still locked out, At the same point on the 'Turbolifting to the Bridge' screen. Looks like that Voyage has failed... & gonna miss out on the free Chrons, Too.

We have already missed one lot and the way things are going it looks like we will miss the next lot as well.

Have also missed a 3 hour window for doing shuttle missions - which are the only way to get some items without replication.

At least it is not during an event
  • Options
    Capt AjammCapt Ajamm ✭✭✭
    edited January 2018
    So the game is not down at all. Some players are unable to login on Android/Steam/FB.

Ok.

Btw, this is the only proof i can use to refute CS when they have claimed there has been no such issue. Screenshots of these posts show it is not just me.
    ~ seeking out new life
  • Options
    Thanks for the update Shan.
  • Options

Lol oh goody! All the platforms I can play on! :D Sounds like my luck...
  • Options
    Cpt AuroraCpt Aurora ✭✭
    edited January 2018
    I've managed to log in to a new FB account I'd just created. Steam version of the game is still down
  • Options
    Captain_WhoCaptain_Who ✭✭✭✭✭
    FWIW, I got notification that my voyage is stuck on a dilemma. One of the rare times the notification went off close to on time.
  • Options
    FutureImperfectaFutureImperfecta ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm on Android.
    Data said he only likes me as a friend,
    I am relieved, didn't mean to send mixed messages when I asked for a Peggy back ride.

What are you looking at ?
  • Options
    I have this issue in facebook and on android tablet, both stuck at the same exact spot. I know it isn't affecting everyone because my friends can get in.

It wont let me post a picture.. lol wow

You have to be around for a little while longer before you can post links.

I've been around for almost as long as the game, but don't post. Fantastic.
  • Options
    I have the same problem with the warp core.
  • Options
    I have been stuck in the turbolift to bridge since 11 AM. Eta on a fix?
  • Options
    Hunter247Hunter247 ✭✭✭✭
    Any news? It has been nearly 4 hours now?
  • Options
    Hunter247 wrote: »
    Any news? It has been nearly 4 hours now?

I know right?! Ive seen HUGE MMOs get back on their feet faster than this....
  • Options
    lets see how many sorrytons they try splashing on us for this
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    There is a light at the end of the tunnel but I do not have an ETA yet.
  • Options
    Hunter247Hunter247 ✭✭✭✭
    There is a light at the end of the tunnel but I do not have an ETA yet.

Is it likely to be before the second free crons window closes? Or even before the end of the European day?
  • Options
    Mobile is working, but Steam is completely screwed
  • Options
    Well I'm glad I didn't try checking in earlier. I would have been frustrated for longer being trapped in the turbolift. I do think it's funny the loading stops at the same point for everyone. Usually there's more variety in the issues.
  • Options
    lets see how many sorrytons they try splashing on us for this

Probably zero, since it is not a problem affecting everyone. I've had the same issue. Clearing the app data did not help, but the game is using less space now.
  • Options
    STEAM is working!
  • Options
    Android is working.