My personal list,

Klingon Quark
    Dr. La Forge
    Detective Data
    Capt. Proton
    Locutus
    Gangster Spock
    Tempted Data
    M-113 Creature (and I am working on copy number 2, I know, insane)
    I still have Luther Sloan sitting at level 60.
  • S14 Bri S14 Bri ✭✭✭
    edited February 2018
    Mirror Inquisitor Troi (shuttle items from various factions)

Crell Moset (and he’s not particularly good)

Marquis Chakotay (hard for a 1*)

Cyrus Redblock (had him at lev50 forever, but possibly because I haven’t tried much to level him).

• YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bri wrote: »

Cyrus Redblock (had him at lev50 forever, but possibly because I haven’t tried much to level him).

Crell has pretty damn good rolls, mix that with impressive med and dip bases makes for great gauntlet and voyage crew... in my opinion
  • edited February 2018
    Personally, I think the crew cost website could use some tweaking with their difficulty rating. I think faction only items (and not cadet farmable faction) should have a higher multiplier for difficulty. With ad warps and Voyages, high chroniton cost items should be slightly reduced.

The easiest place to see this is in 1* & 2* characters. Several "very easy" crew are not that easy bc of faction items, whereas several "average" crew are actually easier bc they don't have as many faction only items.

Maybe the effect is more smoothed out on 4* and 5* crew. But it made my quest for finding easy to immortalize 1*s for the dilithium achievement a little skewed.

That said, the site is amazing and thank you to all the people who worked on it!
  • One more 4* clothing pattern, and Rogue Harry is FF/FE for me. Just in time to send him to cryo. After only like 7 or 8 months getting him there...stats just not worth keeping him out.
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭
    One more 4* clothing pattern, and Rogue Harry is FF/FE for me. Just in time to send him to cryo. After only like 7 or 8 months getting him there...stats just not worth keeping him out.

Thing is stats or no, I put some in the freezer so that I've got room for event crew if its Faction with a decent size pool of bonus crew.
  • Gillian Taylor was the devil. Science Experiments everywhere.
  • p377y7h33f wrote: »
    Nobody mentioned Agent Harris?

He was actually the first one I thought about, then forgot about him once I went in and added the stats from the Crew Cost Finder. Sometimes I feel like I'm still farming his 121 Translation Algorithms.
  • JUDGE Q!!! he requires a 4 star agonizer at lvl 20!!!
  • Antasil wrote: »
    Some of the really hard ones with little to show for it:
    Talos IV Spock

Indeed. I remember gearing him...I must have spent upwards of 3000 chrons...ridiculous. And after I was finished, he immediately went into the freezer. Bastard!
  • Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2018
    Antar3s wrote: »
    Antasil wrote: »
    Some of the really hard ones with little to show for it:
    Talos IV Spock

Indeed. I remember gearing him...I must have spent upwards of 3000 chrons...ridiculous. And after I was finished, he immediately went into the freezer. Bastard!

There are of course many ways of putting together a crew for the weekend advanced cadet challenges, but Talos IV Spock handles SEC duty quite nicely on Sundays for me.

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • bowdy wrote: »
    Surprised to see Zek in that list, above but more or less agree with you.

My Zek is still sitting at level 50 and I’ve had him for over a year now.
    Weirdly enough, I’m also Vulcan Housewife. Also, RNGesus hates me, like really, REALLY hates me.
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yateball wrote: »

Crell has pretty damn good rolls, mix that with impressive med and dip bases makes for great gauntlet and voyage crew... in my opinion

Agreed, Crell has been a hugely important member of my crew. For a long time his MED had the highest possible combined roll in the game and his DIP/SCI secondary skills have helped out in both voyages and the gauntlet. They have been more than a few shuttles where he pops up as my top DIP character, too. Even though he’s no longer the top dog in MED, he is a great complement to AoS Crusher in my crew and rarely sits unused.
  • p377y7h33f wrote: »
    Nobody mentioned Agent Harris?

He was actually the first one I thought about, then forgot about him once I went in and added the stats from the Crew Cost Finder. Sometimes I feel like I'm still farming his 121 Translation Algorithms.

I honestly forgot I even had him until I read this thread and looked through my roster. He's still 3/4 and still sitting around at level 70 where I left him almost a year ago. I'll eventually get around to finishing him, but I'll probably just look at the items he needs, think "nahhh, I'll do next week" and forget all about him again for a long while.
  • GAWAGAWA ✭✭✭
    Out of them all Doctor La Forge was the worst for me.

I just replicate Geordie's toolboxes as a matter of course now.
  • Yateball wrote: »

Voyages, yes... Gauntlet, he’s been crushed by the power creep as the game has progressed
  • Princess TristaPrincess Trista ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tuvix. Do NOT FF him then level him at 30.
  • Generally variants of these characters stand out:

La Forge
    Data
    Bashir
    Troi
    Spock
    Janeway
  • Nobody was or ever will be as difficult as Lt Com Data.
    elemntee wrote: »
    Nobody was or ever will be as difficult as Lt Com Data.

As a function of usefulness versus cost, Maquis Chakotay May disagree with you.
  • Generally variants of these characters stand out:

La Forge
    Data
    Bashir
    Troi
    Spock
    Janeway

I agree with your assessments excepting Janeway. Other than Arachnia and Klingon Janeway I’ve found most versions of her to be really easy to level, and the most irritating thing about Arachnia was all the damn holoprograms you needed, that and pheromones. Klingon Janeway has been difficult for me due to her reliance on shuttle based components. The only Janeway I’ve no idea about is Katrine, since she’s the only one I’ve never had. Also, there are sometimes exceptions within these listed. Bridge Offficer Troi was easy to level but Drunk Troi was a real pain in the bottom and my Durango Troi is still stuck at level 60 or so.
    Weirdly enough, I’m also Vulcan Housewife. Also, RNGesus hates me, like really, REALLY hates me.
  • edited February 2018
    elemntee wrote: »

3 purples at 100 for a 2*? Difficulty I guess is relative. While leveling him was annoying, NO ONE is as annoying as Mirror Phlox. At least Phlox has value as one of my best medical personnel. Data just went in the freezer.

Current hard to level personnel? Prisoner Katrina Cornwell. All those basic medical experiments and so few ways to get them (cadet missions and Augment shuttle runs). Not to mention her needing five gold items at levels 80 - 100. Even with replicating two of the five gold items, I still spent some five hundred chronitons to fully equip her at levels 90 - 100. But with my weakness in medical, it was worth it.
  • elemntee wrote: »

3 purples at 100 for a 2*? Difficulty I guess is relative. While leveling him was annoying, NO ONE is as annoying as Mirror Phlox. At least Phlox has value as one of my best medical personnel. Data just went in the freezer.

It was impossible to FE him at one point, one of his items at 90 wouldn't drop.
  • But that isn't the case now, is it? Therefore your statement that nobody was or ever will be as difficult to level is untrue because the conditions by which you made the statement are no longer applicable. Ergo, difficulty is relative.
  • Most Difficult to date: Detective Data by far
    Most Worthless to level to date: Proton Paris
  • But that isn't the case now, is it? Therefore your statement that nobody was or ever will be as difficult to level is untrue because the conditions by which you made the statement are no longer applicable. Ergo, difficulty is relative.

Sorry for not taking this seriously, carry on fact fans.
  • WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    Try leveling Doctor Chaotica when you have no base Holoprograms to start with. And he is suppose to be easy.
  • sorinevsorinev ✭✭✭
    edited February 2018
    The only sticking point that I had with Proton was the holoprograms. His items were otherwise very easy to obtain components for, actually. It's just his need for 132 0* holoprograms when starting from 0 was a pain. Otherwise he was mostly clothing patterns, casings, polyalloys, and power cells; all easy stuff to come by.

Klingon Quark, now he was an issue. The dual need for Rules of Acquisition and Klingon House Crests was a double pain.

All of the others mentioned either weren't a problem for me, or I don't have them.
    [SSR] Sorin08
    sorinev wrote: »
    The only sticking point that I had with Proton was the holoprograms. His items were otherwise very easy to obtain components for, actually. It's just his need for 132 0* holoprograms when starting from 0 was a pain. Otherwise he was mostly clothing patterns, casings, polyalloys, and power cells; all easy stuff to come.

At the time I leveled him up, uncommon casings were hard for me to come by. They’re not bad now but I've made a lot more progress on unlocking missions since then.
  • DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm almost finished, but Admiral Cornwell is proving extremely costly after level 70. She needs high value items and items from several different factions.