Home The Bridge

What are Your DB Fails? + (Added Bonus) Plus No Spending Money Rages

Comments

• [BL] Q [BL] Q ✭✭✭✭✭
    bannar, you’ve spent $2000 in a single month? That’s hard core dude...

And now he's the Hulk
    d90ex9fyaoj0.gif
  • @CSR _Waylander jump/kick starting is a method to get to the 4000vp quickly

there are a few threads floating around as to how to do it
    https://steamcommunity.com/app/600750/discussions/0/1473096694455321875/

now it has been nerfed from 10 missions per faction to six, expect on single faction events
  • @ErisTheVorta have not ran into this one myself, still to new lol

but noticed a lot of the older hands in fleet and forums talking/complaining about it

so i would say something the really need to be looked at
  • Paund SkummPaund Skumm ✭✭✭✭✭
    [BL] Q wrote: »

And now he's the Hulk
    d90ex9fyaoj0.gif

I could have bought two new iPhone X for that money but they still ignore me... SO ANGEREY... 😡😡😡... *sound of clothes ripping*

Puny Banner... Hulk Smash... 😂
  • What is the jump start nerf ? I dont know what mean ?

I wondered the same thing, then saw this:
    Important We are making a change to Faction Events, starting with this event there will only be 6 unique missions instead of the usual 10. This will also apply to Hybrid Events with a Faction Event. Edit: This change will not apply to Faction Events involving only 1 faction. This change is being made as an effort to reduce server lag during events. We will evaluate the effects and make changes as necessary.

Although this doesn't have to mean a complete nerf. It's still useable.

See that right there is part of of my rant, more info
    @Shan and @[DoBetter] FUNimations

That is a great example of how a little info does a huge thing for your community of players
    Had that been put out that way when they first did it , they would have had maybe had 50% less posts in that thread

So instead of people breaking out the pitch forks and mirror picard memes, there is at least some accepting of the issue, server lag issues ,

So in that area good job guys(DB) lets see way more like it
  • @Secret Journey i feel i am only middle class on here there are some major whales out there, and amount moves around a bit on what i am doing that week, been a bit more heavy last three weeks due to leveling, so needed the event crew to threshold, the lack of chron and in game cash issue from voyages, is hurting my ability to work events if i want to level cards, i do not like having to pick and choose, would rather do both

just do not want the middle class over looked in changes of game , targeting whales and f2p

tho with me not spending in till issues are fixed i wonder if after a month or so ill just move on as i get bored waiting months on end to be able to do events and have things to do thru the week that takes longer then getting on only a handful of times a day, with spending i am on a lot to do cadets for items and bonus items, voyages, etc,

without money i see it being more of a issue with maybe 40 mins total a day to knock basics and then play something else, which stinks as id rather play this as i really like the game for the most part,

• MbannarMbannar ✭✭✭
    edited February 2018

And now he's the Hulk
    d90ex9fyaoj0.gif

I could have bought two new iPhone X for that money but they still ignore me... SO ANGEREY... 😡😡😡... *sound of clothes ripping*

i find this really funny as i named my oldest son banner lol

might have to steal the gif lol

but ya that is kinda how i feel ,its like why am i drop this much money on a game that doesn't work for the player or even listen to them

seen a lot of major issues in game and on forum, seen db do very little to fix or work on these

tho they have had a few beams of light in the darkness, rep upgrade, event work up in advance so players know whats coming on event , and the most recent the edits to let us know whats going on with the faction nerf

but the darkness is closing in , will they ride out to do battle or will they let the darkness swallow us
  • Capt AjammCapt Ajamm ✭✭✭
    edited February 2018
    Capt Ajamm wrote: »
    Definitely #6 above. Currently i am waiting on unresolved matter where i was charged multiple times for unwanted purchase that then further failed to deliver the goods. How am i supposed to screenshot nothing? Because that's what i got: nothing. DB however still has not refunded my $$.

There is no reason to wait. DB will never issue you a refund because you didn’t buy anything from them. You made your purchase through Apple, Google, Facebook, steam or whichever. That’s who you purchased from. You can get a very quick refund directly from them. Apple is very good about this. The only contingency is that it has to be something you purchased in the last 90 days. They pay the companies after 90 days. They hold onto the money until then. That’s why it’s easy to get the refund within the 90 days. They will still refund you for purchases be on 90 days but you have to jump through several hoops to get it.

A refund made in the first 90 days never even makes it to the company, in this case DB. And when the companies are paid, they are paid a lump sum amount, they are not paid for each individual. In this regard the company has no idea which players the money actually came from

Googleplay (cuz i play on android) policy is contact the dev directly (it's in playstore tos)

So what you're saying is due to playstore policy for in-app purchases, and because the dev is DB, i can expect I've been ripped off.

Now what???
    ~ seeking out new life
  • fws6ecoag45i.jpg

Sorry, I couldn't resist. I've also converted to FTP. Welcome to the club everyone.
  • Mbannar wrote: »
    @Capt Ajamm what platform if its google play go to account and order history take a screen shot and send it to support, then wait for 24-72 hrs for a reply if lucku

Been here done that
    ~ seeking out new life
  • @Mbannar Have you considered doing what all whales do when they inevitably get bored? Open a VIP0 account.
  • fws6ecoag45i.jpg

Sorry, I couldn't resist. I've also converted to FTP. Welcome to the club everyone.

Lol ok ya that was good one man lol
    Sadly thats better then some of DBs artwork lately
  • @elemntee maybe in a year, but rigth now im f2p till DB does better with this account anyway so no point

Plus why play 3 or 4 accounts to relieve bordom, when there is no real differences, at least on wow or others i can choose a differnt character or differnt paths to keep it fresh

Would rather just see db step it up and go back to playing my account for real
  • I think not spending money will be good for you. This game does not reward for spending money.

I've been playing since launch day and this game is sooooo much better than it was. DB will continue to be DB, they are the same DB from launch.

No amount of forum outrage is going to actually change that.

People will quit,but there will always be someone to pick up the slack.

Only thing you can do is stop giving them money.

There's also the other side, if everyone quits spending,then we get nothing new, and the game will just die off. DB is slow to change anything, and no amount of forum post is going to change that.

But you can continue to try,just know its been over 2 years with very slight, if any, change.
  • Capt Ajamm wrote: »
    Capt Ajamm wrote: »
    Definitely #6 above. Currently i am waiting on unresolved matter where i was charged multiple times for unwanted purchase that then further failed to deliver the goods. How am i supposed to screenshot nothing? Because that's what i got: nothing. DB however still has not refunded my $$.

There is no reason to wait. DB will never issue you a refund because you didn’t buy anything from them. You made your purchase through Apple, Google, Facebook, steam or whichever. That’s who you purchased from. You can get a very quick refund directly from them. Apple is very good about this. The only contingency is that it has to be something you purchased in the last 90 days. They pay the companies after 90 days. They hold onto the money until then. That’s why it’s easy to get the refund within the 90 days. They will still refund you for purchases be on 90 days but you have to jump through several hoops to get it.

A refund made in the first 90 days never even makes it to the company, in this case DB. And when the companies are paid, they are paid a lump sum amount, they are not paid for each individual. In this regard the company has no idea which players the money actually came from

Googleplay (cuz i play on android) policy is contact the dev directly (it's in playstore tos)

So what you're saying is due to playstore policy for in-app purchases, and because the dev is DB, i can expect I've been ripped off.

Now what???

You can email playstore support and they will refund you the cash ,and block the in doubt charges, had to do it on other games , but so far not stt, you want option 3

• Hmm wouldnt let me post with qoute up
    anrudvmuvebj.pngea8h4aj1one0.png

• DralixDralix ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mbannar wrote: »

Someone made a forum post about quitting a mobile game? Stop the presses!
  • izausome wrote: »
    I think not spending money will be good for you. This game does not reward for spending money.

I've been playing since launch day and this game is sooooo much better than it was. DB will continue to be DB, they are the same DB from launch.

No amount of forum outrage is going to actually change that.

People will quit,but there will always be someone to pick up the slack.

Only thing you can do is stop giving them money.

There's also the other side, if everyone quits spending,then we get nothing new, and the game will just die off. DB is slow to change anything, and no amount of forum post is going to change that.

But you can continue to try,just know its been over 2 years with very slight, if any, change.

I dont want to quit spending, but i also wanna see improvment

Only means i know of are fourm posts and spending

I would rather give db money ,so we have a better game, id like to give them a lot more of my money to do this

But this mentality i see on fourms of "it doesnt matter what you do" and stick heads in sand, dont make for a better game that will be around to spend money on

If anything this means it would die faster, or become something we dont wanna play

I fight for things i like or love, thats what im trying to do
    I want to see stt do great, i wanna see the improvements and fixes we all know they can do

This is Only way i know of to help/push them to do better
    If you know of another way, throw it my way and ill try it to

And now he's the Hulk
    d90ex9fyaoj0.gif

but ya that is kinda how i feel ,its like why am i drop this much money on a game that doesn't work for the player or even listen to them

seen a lot of major issues in game and on forum, seen db do very little to fix or work on these

tho they have had a few beams of light in the darkness, rep upgrade, event work up in advance so players know whats coming on event , and the most recent the edits to let us know whats going on with the faction nerf

but the darkness is closing in , will they ride out to do battle or will they let the darkness swallow us

Yeah... as much as Star Trek is all about utopia and goodness... gonna go with darkness on this one...

8nqbo5fu6onu.jpeg
  • Dralix wrote: »

Someone made a forum post about quitting a mobile game? Stop the presses!

Ya, i geuss the point here was you have a lot of unhappy players, why not improve game, share more info, and push to do better so we all can continue playing a game we love

I mean Db employees are probly like you and me
    I'm sure they like getting pay checks, bonuses, and not having to job hunt, because game fell off

So Db do good so we can give you more money
    Very small start on rep. Upgrade and hair bit more info to players is good start but ways to go

P.s keep us happy, never know migth make enough extra to buy that boat,computer,house or car lol

• Data1001 wrote: »
    @Data1001 how long you been around?

About a year and a month. Still feel like a bit of a newbie, compared to a lot of youse guys. ;)

I hear ya Data. We will never catch up in experience to those who have been here since the beginning. I tip my hat to those who have. I go by the first event I remember which was quadrilateral, I believe that was April 2016.

"Quadrilateral" began on 12 August 2016, so you've been playing even less than you realized, @Enterprise Was Best!
  • MbannarMbannar ✭✭✭
    edited February 2018

And now he's the Hulk
    d90ex9fyaoj0.gif

Yeah... as much as Star Trek is all about utopia and goodness... gonna go with darkness on this one...

8nqbo5fu6onu.jpeg

na008b3lwqcc.jpg

Thats what DB should be doing instead of reaching for the cookie

And now he's the Hulk
    d90ex9fyaoj0.gif

8nqbo5fu6onu.jpeg

na008b3lwqcc.jpg

vcck36edth4d.jpeg
  • Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Data1001 wrote: »
    @Data1001 how long you been around?

About a year and a month. Still feel like a bit of a newbie, compared to a lot of youse guys. ;)

I hear ya Data. We will never catch up in experience to those who have been here since the beginning. I tip my hat to those who have. I go by the first event I remember which was quadrilateral, I believe that was April 2016.

"Quadrilateral" began on 12 August 2016, so you've been playing even less than you realized, @Enterprise Was Best!

D’oh!!!! Must have got the months that start with A confused.

• Mbannar wrote: »

And now he's the Hulk
    d90ex9fyaoj0.gif

8nqbo5fu6onu.jpeg

na008b3lwqcc.jpg

vcck36edth4d.jpeg

9j0de4jnurl5.jpg
  • On a side note do you guys think they will ever give us a vip 15 or 20, lvl 14 is a werid spot to stop?
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    nv1cwytlpn07.jpeg
  • I have reduced my real life chroniton spending on this game, and am now playing approx twice a week. Once more enjoying this game, not looking at ads or doing the daily chores. It really helps to play when you want to, not because you might lose some resource.

One thing still annoys me a bit though:
    The lack of a search function in the cryostasis vault.

Ya i think everone is still waiting on that promised update, along with reward revamp and honor hall

Still no word from DB on these that i can find
  • (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    It would be good if DB had another couple mods and would tell us who the next honor hall persom will be and when they come. I like transparency in my games. I understand that sometimes DB cant tell us or hasnt decided on something but then I would just ask that they just tell us that. People dont mind many changes or even nerfs if the reasons for them are legitimate and we are given the reasons so we see DB is working with us.
    Let’s fly!