Home The Bridge

Key information about the event: The Vulcan Response - 02/15 - Edit Mystery Crew Revealed!

Comments

• Althea BiermontAlthea Biermont ✭✭✭✭✭
    robownage wrote: »
    Shy Khan wrote: »
    So Vulcan crew don’t receive any bonuses in “The Vulcan Response” event?

I was curious about that as well. I was working on all my Vulcan crew but didn't need to. It's fine though, got a few more immortals out of it.

I really HATE not getting ALL of the event info on Friday. I would much rather have full details with a "Subject to Change" disclaimer than have a surprise pop up with little time to react on Tuesday.

I get your point, but imagine the uproar if something did change? I wouldn't want to deal with that if I were DB.

They used to and changes were rare. It's only been recently where we have been made to wait. They used to announce all the details of the next event as soon as the current event started.
  • Definite step-up in the character portraiture this week.
  • For CardassiaFor Cardassia ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2018
    Just to offset some of my grumbling I would like to say I really enjoy the artwork for all three characters this week. They look a lot less slap-dash that some of our recent crew. DB appears to be putting some good effort into addressing our concerns over the artwork. Thank you!

The art for this event and last week have been stellar. It seems there's a definite improvement in that area. :)
    “Treason, like beauty, is in the eye of the beholder.” - Elim Garak

Cardassian wishlist:
    Tora Ziyal - Thanks!
    Natima Lang
    Empok Nor Garak
    Tekeny Ghemor
    Mira
    Makbar
    Dejar
    Ulani Belor
  • Princess TristaPrincess Trista ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Shan does this mean that Discovery will end up being a trait now?
  • Just to offset some of my grumbling I would like to say I really enjoy the artwork for all three characters this week. They look a lot less slap-dash that some of our recent crew. DB appears to be putting some good effort into addressing our concerns over the artwork. Thank you!

The art for this event and last week have been stellar. It seems there's a definite improvement in that area. :)

Agreed x3 - the artwork is top notch, the past two weeks.
    “You must understand that there is more than one path to the top of the mountain”
    ― Musashi, Japan's Greatest Swordsman and Samurai
  • [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
    fv3qbez9t22a.jpg

Stats include 7% bonus on bases, 3% on SCI roll, 4% on SEC & DIP rolls...
  • DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    UnkieB wrote: »
    fv3qbez9t22a.jpg

Was he difficult or costly to level? What about if you are not very advanced? Thank you for those stats.
    I didn't find him hard, had a decent inventory and spent about 500 chrons. Needs Vulcan items of course (IDIC's, Lamps...) and a few SEC codes so hopefully you have a few on hand.
  • WebberoniWebberoni ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2018
    Here's a question... who will the 3* ranked reward be for this event?

There are currently no 3* versions of Sarek, Burnham, Shras, or Cornwell. There are also no 3* Andorians or crew from ST:Discovery, aside from Expedition Shran from the previous event.

Perhaps an unannounced 501st crew? Random Janeway? Jazz Musician Riker?

Any ideas??
    Since Sarek & Burnham are in the event maybe Talos Spock will be the 3*
    @UnkieB
    Are there certain factions we should be farming for Crossing Guard Sarek?
  • bowdybowdy ✭✭✭
    They might use Expedition Shran again? It would have made sense to have Desert Burnham as the 3*.
  • Grant77Grant77 ✭✭✭✭
    fv3qbez9t22a.jpg

Was he difficult or costly to level? What about if you are not very advanced? Thank you for those stats.

He cost me roughly 600 chronitons, spent mostly on 0* and 2* clothing patterns. I also replicated some 3* champagne. He doesn't use an obscene number of 2* IDIC, but more than a dozen. The pair of 4* security codes could be a roadblock for some.
  • @UnkieB

I think I shall call him, "Stop! In the name of Logic" Sarek :)
  • NivenFresNivenFres ✭✭✭✭
    I didn't find him hard, had a decent inventory and spent about 500 chrons. Needs Vulcan items of course (IDIC's, Lamps...) and a few SEC codes so hopefully you have a few on hand.

Agreed. I burned more than I would have liked, but it was mostly due to the 3* Emitter Crystals not playing nice.
    "If it wasn't for autocorrect, we wouldn't have Tuvok on a Giraffe."
    @UnkieB

If you have no inventory of them he needs a small pile of IDIC's (Fed) and some 2* SEC codes (S31), but he doesn't require huge amounts.

• ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    There is slight delay for the event announcement.
  • I need crew space, his highest skill at 1/5 is a little over 700. I think he's going to stay in my inbox for awhile unless I place well enough in the event.
    I'm finding my stockpile or 0* science experiments is not deep enough.
  • JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    Who's gunna be ranked and who threshold?
    "Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")
  • edited February 2018
    Webberoni wrote: »
    Here's a question... who will the 3* ranked reward be for this event?

There are currently no 3* versions of Sarek, Burnham, Shras, or Cornwell. There are also no 3* Andorians or crew from ST:Discovery, aside from Expedition Shran from the previous event.

Perhaps an unannounced 501st crew? Random Janeway? Jazz Musician Riker?

Any ideas??

I saw the shadow for Desert Michael Burnham in the Freezer.
    @Shan
    The OP in this thread says Event factions are Section 31, Hirogen, Cardassians which I assume is correct, but the actual announcement says Terran Empire, Augments, Maquis (which is what they were last week)...
  • So, 2 counterfeit Burnthams in a Mega Event?!?! Plz make Grad Burnt version two a ranked reward.
  • AviTrek wrote: »
    The real issue is 6 days before an event DB doesn't know the final details of the event.

Truth. This hasn't been discussed much in recent months because there have been far bigger and more pressing issues, but at the root of many of those lurked this old grumble. DB have repeatedly demonstrated they *hugs* at planning, and thought they often claim to be ready and willing to improve, I suspect they are not able.
  • ApaggApagg ✭✭✭
    Event packs today or tomorrow?
  • Althea BiermontAlthea Biermont ✭✭✭✭✭
    Supposed to be today but Shan said there is a delay
  • Factions look wrong in the announcement post. Supposed to be Section 31, Cardassians and Hirogen.
    They are right in the reward table.