Home The Bridge

Key information about the event: The Vulcan Response - 02/15 - Edit Mystery Crew Revealed!

Comments

• Shan wrote: »
    There are a lot of bonus crew for this event, can't we have a bit of mystery for this one time?
    Answer: If it is someone who has variants which otherwise would not be covered (e.g. Sarek), NO NO NO NO NO YOU CAN'T!
  • PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shan wrote: »
    There are a lot of bonus crew for this event, can't we have a bit of mystery for this one time?
    The bonus crew will also be updated once the mystery crew is revealed.

If it didn't affect potential gameplay and decisions that may need to be made now.... frankly no.
    Unless its someone with no variants, or is already Discovery, then it won't affect gameplay.

You could always just offer free unvaulting, lol.

• WebberoniWebberoni ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer: If it is someone who has variants which otherwise would not be covered (e.g. Sarek), NO NO NO NO NO YOU CAN'T!

If it was Sarek, only the old 4* Ambassador Sarek wouldn't be covered in the current list. Given the number of crew already on that list, would the addition of 1 extra 4* crew have much impact?

It could also be a good hint that that 5* event crew (and/or 500th crew) has few or no alternate crew already in the game.
  • Webberoni wrote: »

If it was Sarek, only the old 4* Ambassador Sarek wouldn't be covered in the current list. Given the number of crew already on that list, would the addition of 1 extra 4* crew have much impact?

It could also be a good hint that that 5* event crew (and/or 500th crew) has few or no alternate crew already in the game.

Repetition is the order of the day for event listings. Burnham and Discovery being the obvious example.

We're probably due for a new 2*. It could even be an ICU Burnham from the pilot episode adding the new 'comatose' trait.
  • Grant77Grant77 ✭✭✭✭

He has ONE variant that isn't already bonus. Calm down.
  • ApaggApagg ✭✭✭
    Come on Shan, if it is someone with other versions in game we need to know now so we can level up. The longer we are kept in the dark the better the reveal has to be. DB seriously runs the risk of greatly disappointing everyone if it is just a discovery sarek.

It impacts everyone though so I don't see the need for them to reveal this.
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nerfball6 wrote: »
    When are we supposed to receive this new 500th crew?

Since it has been an issue the last few days, I might need to point that the Announcement is not 100% clear that the "Free Crew" we will get for one of the new Slots IS "500"......

Just saying.

Does it clearly say SOMEWHERE that the "Free Crew" IS #500?!?!?

The mystery crew will be revealed tomorrow, when it gets send out :)

Did Shan just clear that up for you?

Yeah, she did. Hours later. Have a nice day.......

Scott

"The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
    Webberoni wrote: »

Repetition is the order of the day for event listings. Burnham and Discovery being the obvious example.

We're probably due for a new 2*. It could even be an ICU Burnham from the pilot episode adding the new 'comatose' trait.

TG5WnQv.jpg
    "The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • Thelin, while being bonus crew because Andorian, shouldn't be listed as Discovery crew. Unless DB know something I don't.
    Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
    Check out our website to find out more:
    http://tenforwardloungers.freecluster.eu
  • Althea BiermontAlthea Biermont ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2018
    @Shan There are currently 496 crew in the vault. There are 3 new crew (including #500) in the event. There is usually a new crew in the Tuesday pack. This Tuesday pack has 6 existing crew with no new crew. Three new crew in the event only adds up to 499.

Is there a new 2* or 3* rank or threshold reward in the event to make it 500? If not, how is one of the event crew #500? Or is the new Honor Hall crew being added at the same time?
    @Shan There are currently 496 crew in the vault. There are 3 new crew (including #500) in the event. There is usually a new crew in the Tuesday pack. This Tuesday pack has 6 existing crew with no new crew. Three new crew in the event only adds up to 499.

Is there a new 2* or 3* rank or threshold reward in the event to make it 500? If not, how is one of the event crew #500?

This is getting more like Barney's #200 List all the time.....

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Scott

• *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭
    The 500th will be Andorian Janeway.........
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
  • I'm hoping it's a Vulcan we haven't seen before. Would be even cooler if it was a female Vulcan.
  • Vulcan Janeway
  • I'm good with the mystery of character, there are a lot of Discovery bonus crew.

My only question remains, is the character being sent #500 or a different new character.

The mystery is fine one time by me,
    We'd still have 2 days off unvaulting if there are a lot of variants.
  • MagisseMagisse ✭✭✭✭✭
    Erikbert wrote: »
    Vulcan Janeway
    Half Vulcan, half Andorian Janeway! From the previously secret union of Shran and T'Pau!
  • Just saw this in dabo

stbvhphum1ws.png
  • CloneClone ✭✭✭
    Come on, guys, don't be absurd. Vulcan Janeway? Andorian Janeway? No way!

We all know it's gonna be COP Founder Janeway.
  • (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just saw this in dabo

stbvhphum1ws.png

Haha, if true, u should have put spoiler tag on it.
    Let’s fly!
  • Just saw this in dabo

stbvhphum1ws.png

IF true?
  • I was going to leave a comment, but then ....what's the use. 😉😊😁
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Alright, the reveal came a bit earlier ;)
  • I think we missed an episode that we don't have a Burnham for. Maybe next week, we can just get three new Burnhams to make up for it.

"Talking to Tilly Burnham" next week's 5*

I was joking but apparently DB was not.
    Proud member of eXodus
    Join the eXo|plosion today!
  • PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭

Shan the reveal came out as soon as you released the silhouette. Multiple people picked it out within minutes. Which makes the final reveal, well, a 'whatever'.

The 'mystery' brought about relatively little hype with more jokes, etc than anything actually positive.
  • Shan wrote: »

Yeah the cat's out of the bag!

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

• *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭
    2 more Burnhams? Really? Really? 6? smdh.....
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
  • Paund SkummPaund Skumm ✭✭✭✭✭

Pallidyne wrote: »

Shan the reveal came out as soon as you released the silhouette. Multiple people picked it out within minutes. Which makes the final reveal, well, a 'whatever'.

The 'mystery' brought about relatively little hype with more jokes, etc than anything actually positive.

It’s in line with DSC big mystery reveals in the show that basically surprised no one...
  • das411 wrote: »
    who else really really really really really wants ROMULAN SAREK aka Keras?

latest?cb=20110417163107&path-prefix=en

s-l300.jpg

I do too.
    “You must understand that there is more than one path to the top of the mountain”
    ― Musashi, Japan's Greatest Swordsman and Samurai
  • (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2018
    Just saw this in dabo

stbvhphum1ws.png

IF true?
    I figured it was probably true but this is the internet so you cant really rule out photoshopped pics. This is the new sarek in the vault. Haha, or maybe I photoshopped it.
    xemkh01n8f43.png
    Let’s fly!