[10F] Belle'Anna [10F] Belle'Anna ✭✭✭✭✭
edited March 2018 in The Bridge
ADDED IMAGES FOR CLARITY

EDITED IMAGES FOR MARCH 21 UPDATE

t6p28f7bvmqv.png

cvj0zy0yyh59.png

bodg85dxkyoo.png

Original post

Been making a list. This, to the best of my understanding, is the list of super-rare crew not available in the portal. If anyone has a list of legendaries they would be happy to share, I'd love to see it.

Super-rare event crew since early October 2017 (last update and crew that didn't get put in)

Pre October 2017

The President of Earth
Author Doctor
Katra McCoy
Prisoner O'Brien
Lieutenant Arex Na Eth
T'Mir
Commander Barak
Miral Torres

October 2017

First Officer Saru
Reinforcements Stamets
Lt. Ash Tyler
Sarek

November 2017

Ruk
Anbo-jyutsu Riker
Klingon O'Brien
Tactical Michael Burnham
Buster Kincaid Kim

December 2017

Commander Chapel
Mirror Jadzia Dax
Mirror Vic Fontaine
Mirror Mayweather
Mirror Geordi la Forge
Mirror Janeway

January 2018

Torchbearer Voq
Tourist Quark
Graduation Michael Burnham
Duelist Yar
Tsunkatse Seven
Mother Horta
Dr Gillian Taylor

February 2018

Celebratory Ash Tyler
Lieutenant Tarah
Commander Thelin
Prospect Michael Burnham
Ambassador Shras

Pack-only crew (from various deductions including WOM)

Cadet Wesley Crusher
C.O.P. Founder Archer
Warship Chakotay
Friar Tuck Data
Prospero Data
Armed Philippa Georgiou
Dominion Dukat
Warship Janeway
Captain Kurn
Doctor La Forge
Commander Nevesa
Trader Odo
M-113 Creature
Gabriel Bell

Voyage only crew (never will be added to portal according to DB)

Fierce Guinan
Colonel Worf
The Clown
Thot Gor
Lucien
Jannar

Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
Check out our website to find out more:
https://wiki.tenforwardloungers.com/

Comments

• One of the reasons the portal has not been updated may be owing to DB realising that another Discovery mega-event was on the horizon and didn't want those crew to go into the portal before that was over. At the end of February the latest mega-event will be over, there may be new crew in the gauntlet and the Honor Hall, and there will be about a six-month backlog of crew to go into the portal, and we may be able to persuade DB to put any crew up til end of November into portal to keep it fresh.
  • I know the absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence, but for whatever it's worth, I've been tracking all of my portal pulls since 1 January 2017 and have never pulled any of the named crew from a routine pull. (I did get Commander Nevesa and Dominion Dukat, but they turned up in special packs where they were among the pool of guaranteed crew.)
  • JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2018
    Thanks for this list. There is a similar tally of 5* crew in a similar position which should hopefully get added to the time portal ... hopefully sooner than later. I have listed all that I can remember up to the Mirror Mega Event in December 2017. From that point on, it would be too recent to get added for sure.

Some of the most important ones from events:

Zhian'tara Odo (very good voyager)
    Harcourt Fenton Mudd (very high DIP base)
    Cadet Sylvia Tilly (very high ENG base)
    Captain Lorca (very high CMD base)
    Dessert Philippa Georgiou (very high DIP base)
    Laborer Spock (very good voyager and high SCI base)
    Romulan Data (very good voyager and high ENG base)
    Ilia Probe (very good voyager and very high SCI base)

Note: Ilia Probe is the first after Mirror Bashir who was not added to the regular portals anymore.

Some I remember, but have less value:

Trader Worf
    Torchbear Redjack (Redjack's Ruffnecks ... HU!)
    Goddess of Empathy Troi

Some from worst chance packs (not complete):

Dr. Hugh Culber (best MED base, last to be considered from very end of November 2017)
    Smitten Jean-Luc Picard (very good voyager)
    The Keeper (best SCI gaunt)
    First Officer Burnham (best voyager)
    Ambassador Soval (good DIP gaunt)
    Niners Sisko (good CMD-DIP base combo)
    Defensive Phlox (best MED gaunt)
    Temporal Prisoner Chakotay (SEC-ENG-MED)
    Durango Troi (very high SEC base, very good voyager)
    Katrine (good voyager)
    Musketeer La Forge (excellent voyager and good SEC gaunt)

From a long time ago and not having made it:

The Traveller (very high ENG base) ... about as old as 4* Doctor La Forge

Note to Doctor La Forge: He was event crew twice in summer and autumn 2016 (rerun already). Why he of all those hasn't made it to the regular portal yet is a miracle to me.

Note to Katra McCoy: He isn't in the regular portal yet and he was introduced way before December 2017. You might wanna add him to your list, Belle'Anna. :)
    "Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")
  • IronagedaveIronagedave ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think we all know the reasons why they wouldn't immediately add them to the portal but surely, now it's February, it is now time to add anything pre-November to the portal.
    [was on Sabbatical/Hiatus] Currently a trialist at Galaxy SquadronSTAY SAFE and KBO
  • Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
    Prosperio Data screems out to me as missing, along with Doctor La Forge.

Jim
    DB: Do Better
  • JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2018
    I'd even say anything pre-December (up to and including Dr. Hugh Culber from November 29th). I hope it will happen after the current mega event is over. By then it will be the beginning of March 2018, so anything up to beginning of December 2017 would be four months ago or older.
    "Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")
  • Having a chance at adding stars to Dr. Hugh Culber would definitely encourage me to purchase portal pulls and do hope they go up to the beginning of December. Right now there isn't much left in the Premium pulls worth spending money on and I look forward to more options. The only issue with adding more is it just dilutes the pool and makes things harder to acquire. It does discourage the purchase of pulls a bit and wish DB would do something to split them up between first year and second year.
  • JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    Season 1 Time Portal and Season 2 Time Portal ... now that is a cute idea! However, the Season 1 portals would have to be a bit cheaper than 650 Dilithium for a 10x Premium Portal pull. Season 2 could stay at 650 Dilithium of course, but Season 1 maybe only 550 Dilithium.
  • Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2018
    I am pretty sure that Captain Kurn and Warship Janeway
    have never been added to the regular portal as well.
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2018
    However, when I look at the STT wiki, those have always been "Limited Time Crew". And they are listed in the OP by Belle'Anna. Still, Captain Kurn is beyond useless with his two usual skills and Worship Janeway is only useful as event crew when she's got 2x stats bonuses. I could live with them not being added in favor of others, lol. :D
  • Thanks Eris, goodness knows how Katra slipped my net I will have to edit the list!
  • I'd actually be okay with them retiring some of the older characters. Between stat creep and more crew being immortalized each day by a growing number of the player base, I'd appreciate an increased likelihood of getting new characters. I'm not advocating for an aggressive approach, but it would certainly alleviate some of the all immortalized beholds that seem to be more frequent.
    Proud member of eXodus
    Join the eXo|plosion today!
  • Peachtree RexPeachtree Rex ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd actually be okay with them retiring some of the older characters. Between stat creep and more crew being immortalized each day by a growing number of the player base, I'd appreciate an increased likelihood of getting new characters. I'm not advocating for an aggressive approach, but it would certainly alleviate some of the all immortalized beholds that seem to be more frequent.

But it'd be nice to know if they are "never" going to get added rather than some of us holding out for them.
  • JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    Retirement of 5* cards is maybe not what all the players want. Maybe some are die-hard fans of Dr. Noonien Soong, even though he's worthless now with those mediocre stats and only two skills. Also, Captain Scott might be the least wanted 5* card of them all. Though ... he's a Scotty, and some love him.
  • RaraRacingRaraRacing ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2018
    Thanks for the list!

On a personal frustration note: I can't believe Warship Chakotay isn't in the portal ... I've had him 3/4 FE for eons ... got him through the event he was featured in back in 2016 I think! Ah well, hope he makes it into the pool somehow, he's kinda lost his usefulness (SEC Hunter, Brutal etc.) and would certainly be frozen if immortalised. :)
  • The Great GornholioThe Great Gornholio ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2018
    Time for my weekly push: Can we please get Prospero Data and Dr. La Forge added to the portal? OR Can we get reruns of their events? OR Can we get a re-release of their event packs please? KTHXBYE :)
  • eXo | Cadet MatteXo | Cadet Matt ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2018
    I'd actually be okay with them retiring some of the older characters. Between stat creep and more crew being immortalized each day by a growing number of the player base, I'd appreciate an increased likelihood of getting new characters. I'm not advocating for an aggressive approach, but it would certainly alleviate some of the all immortalized beholds that seem to be more frequent.

But it'd be nice to know if they are "never" going to get added rather than some of us holding out for them.

Agreed. Communication would be critical. I'd also be okay with these older characters, being removed from the general portal, but available in themed packs. Veteran players would have to worry less about them showing up in beholds and newer players would be able to have a better chance of collecting specific characters when they appear.
    Proud member of eXodus
    Join the eXo|plosion today!
  • [BL] Q [BL] Q ✭✭✭✭✭
    60 days and over crew should be added to the portal without players applying pressure. I need stars for all the above but haven't been spending like I was 2016/2017 because I may aswell withdraw the money from account and set it on fire buying packs for a lame amount of honor in return isn't worth it. I'd actually prefer credits and trainers for dismissing crew if I'm honest
  • However, when I look at the STT wiki, those have always been "Limited Time Crew". And they are listed in the OP by Belle'Anna. Still, Captain Kurn is beyond useless with his two usual skills and Worship Janeway is only useful as event crew when she's got 2x stats bonuses. I could live with them not being added in favor of others, lol. :D

I’ m a collector and want both 4/4. And no, i don t wanna waste honor on them, cause i know once i do, they get added to the portal 1 week later. :p
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Althea BiermontAlthea Biermont ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think the oldest Legendary that's not in the portal is Abraham Lincoln. If I recall, he was the second or third new crew added to the game after Temporal Agent Seven. That puts him close to 2 years old.
  • [RR] Redbeard[RR] Redbeard ✭✭
    edited February 2018
    I have an Abraham Lincoln and unless he was in an event, I pulled him from the portal. Started play in June 2017.

Edit: Does DB publish a full list of crew available from the Premium Portal?
  • Captain_WhoCaptain_Who ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have an Abraham Lincoln and unless he was in an event, I pulled him from the portal. Started play in June 2017.

Nope, DB publishes nothing and changes get made in stealth. The wiki is 100% player contributed (minus one small contribution once by somebody no longer with the company).

There is absolutely no reason for somebody not to spend a couple hours and add all the crew, or a day and automate the adding on a 60 or 90 day cycle.
  • Zetterbeard Zetterbeard ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've pulled Dominion Dukat from regular packs, twice.
  • Brunt, FCABrunt, FCA ✭✭✭
    edited February 2018
    Umpire Odo and Enabran Tain (I believe) aren't in the rotation either despite being old enough. Need them for my DS9 collection
  • IkritIkrit ✭✭✭
    For the record, Doctor La Forge is one of the Pre-October 2017 event crew. He is by far the oldest event crew (along with Detective Data) to not be in the portal pool. "The Game's Afoot" ran in July 2016 and was rerun (with The Professor added, who is also not in the portal pool) in Nov 2016.
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Simple way to do it, is 90 days {three months} after a Crewmember is added to game {with possibly some special exceptions: Honour Hall = Six months after leaves Hall, Gauntlet = Six months after leaves Gauntlet, Mega Event Mega Crew = Six months after the end of the Mega Event} being 120 days {six months}, add them to the Portals and Beholds {if 4* or 5*}

Scott

"The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • Now that I'm thinking more about it, I probably got the Abe Lincoln from a themed pack. With 500 crew, they really need to tell us what's in the pulls we're buying. No excuse not to let us know portal availability and/or add crew on a regular schedule (2,3 or even 6 months behind).
  • JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sumbiesqurl, that's why I'm not going for the Geordi packs, because Doc Laforge will be surely in the next update, same with Meowscatdear Laforge. :)

• I have an Abraham Lincoln and unless he was in an event, I pulled him from the portal. Started play in June 2017.

My Lincoln came from the Dabo wheel, is that the same pool as packs?
  • Althea BiermontAlthea Biermont ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2018
    CMCM624 wrote: »

My Lincoln came from the Dabo wheel, is that the same pool as packs?

No, Dabo can have anyone. That’s how the new Sarek got revealed early. Well, anyone except exclusive crew like honor hall or gauntlet or voyage crew