Home The Bridge

Super-rares not in portal

Comments

• I am sure db stated we should expect event crew to be added to portal every 3 months...makes it misleading to say this & then have crew stuck @3/4* from past events.
    ~ seeking out new life
  • WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2018
    Saw a post for Dominion Dukat asking for stats. Date of post was July 26, 2016

Here is @Althea Biermont Old post about Warship Janeway

I’ll destroy you. Best chance pack
    58flyiiqno9t.png

I googled the crew with quotes around their name you could also add forum to google search.

This was the only info I could find. Nothing I can add for Captain Kurn.
  • One of the only ways to know what is / isn't in the portal is when DB puts out an Elusive Treasures pack that guarantees "limited" crew. Shan clarified which ones they were considering to be limited here:

Thank you that is both interesting and terrifying.
    I believe there are 203 4* crew in the game right now.

Of the 203, I have 171 either in the vault, immortalized or fully fused but not leveled yet.
    Of the 32 remaining, 6 are voyages only.
    Of the 26 remaining, 11 appear to be not in the main portal.

Thus, for a standard portal, there appears to be 155 4* currently. Only 11 of them are not airlock fodder. That's a 7% chance a super-rare is useful, and even on a behold, that's an 80% chance of airlock.

I think even 10 for $10 is worthless to me.

• I've pulled Dominion Dukat from regular packs, twice.

I also have 2 Dominion Dukats from regular portals.
  • WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    WOLF 359 wrote: »
    One of the only ways to know what is / isn't in the portal is when DB puts out an Elusive Treasures pack that guarantees "limited" crew. Shan clarified which ones they were considering to be limited here:

Of the 203, I have 171 either in the vault, immortalized or fully fused but not leveled yet.

Thus, for a standard portal, there appears to be 155 4* currently. Only 11 of them are not airlock fodder. That's a 7% chance a super-rare is useful, and even on a behold, that's an 80% chance of airlock.

I am in same predicament as far as superrare. I would buy the 10 for $10 but not open them until portal is updated. If they keep putting off the update of portal, I would eventually stop buying it.

Main reason to buy is the odds of legendary is 1 in 10x10prem. packs. That means for $10 on the average you will get a legendary. Though it could lead to a slot being taken up by a 1F legendary. Putting more of a strain on crew space.

• WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2018
    I've pulled Dominion Dukat from regular packs, twice.

Was this recent?
    Also in the old forum there was people getting him from what ever best chance pack they had.
    The recent list for the elusive packs had him listed. These were not that long ago.
    Are you sure it is in the normal premium packs.

• WaldoMag wrote: »
    I am in same predicament as far as superrare. I would buy the 10 for $10 but not open them until portal is updated. If they keep putting off the update of portal, I would eventually stop buying it.

Main reason to buy is the odds of legendary is 1 in 10x10prem. packs. That means for $10 on the average you will get a legendary. Though it could lead to a slot being taken up by a 1F legendary. Putting more of a strain on crew space.

I agree, though I have a hard time being patient, but on top of it, you're right, even in the best case, on a 10 for $10, you get a legendary, I'm basically at the point where I can't take new 1/5, it just eats up slots.
  • garnergarner ✭✭✭
    I hadn't realised that Prospero wasn't in the packs, I selected him in the elusive treasures as I am under represented with Datas. And now I have a slot that is burning a hole.

And I have several of the other odd non inclusions on 3/4 from their events that are just waiting, waiting.
  • WOLF 359 wrote: »
    One of the only ways to know what is / isn't in the portal is when DB puts out an Elusive Treasures pack that guarantees "limited" crew. Shan clarified which ones they were considering to be limited here:

Now that I can sort my vault by rarity I completely agree. I will be saving even the free galaxy Premiums until there's at least a few new crew available. Honor is nice, but not as good as a new crew member. Plus maybe DB will cave and give a few more honor points per airlock someday. Easier to store Portals then crew.
  • WaldoMag wrote: »

Was this recent?
    Also in the old forum there was people getting him from what ever best chance pack they had.
    The recent list for the elusive packs had him listed. These were not that long ago.

December. I got the 10 for 10 offer two weeks in row. It was from one of those 20 pulls from the regular premium portal.
  • I have Jazz Odo so he must have come from the portal. Yes, I remember him as part of a difficult choice behold. I probably have a screenshot somewhere.

T'Mir though is a big surprise. She was not mentioned in the list of additions to the portal back in October, and none of those added then have been added to the voyages pool, at least I have not seen any evidence yet (ie screenshots) to prove it, and we've had 6 months for someone to post evidence of at least one.

T'Mir is in the pool. I just got her on my current voyage.
    Immortalized crew count:
    27×1★; 45×2★; 72×3★; 121×4★; 14×5★

FE, not fused crew count:
    0×2★; 0×3★; 18×4★; 21×5★
  • Paladin 27Paladin 27 ✭✭✭✭✭
    WaldoMag wrote: »

Was this recent?

December. I got the 10 for 10 offer two weeks in row. It was from one of those 20 pulls from the regular premium portal.

Dominion dukat was in a themed 6 crew pack around that time, are you sure it wasn’t from that?
  • I have Jazz Odo so he must have come from the portal. Yes, I remember him as part of a difficult choice behold. I probably have a screenshot somewhere.

T'Mir though is a big surprise. She was not mentioned in the list of additions to the portal back in October, and none of those added then have been added to the voyages pool, at least I have not seen any evidence yet (ie screenshots) to prove it, and we've had 6 months for someone to post evidence of at least one.

T'Mir is in the pool. I just got her on my current voyage.
    Immortalized crew count:
    27×1★; 45×2★; 72×3★; 121×4★; 14×5★

FE, not fused crew count:
    0×2★; 0×3★; 18×4★; 21×5★
  • MarqMarq ✭✭
    If you don't remember where you got your copies of limited crew there's one more way that imo has not been mentioned explicitly yet: event packs with a different version of the character. I got 2 Warship Janeways and 1 Doctor LaForge pulling in events where Klingon Janeway / Agent Janeway / Captain LaForge were main event crew.
  • Travis S McClainTravis S McClain ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just to help fill in some of the data at the top of your chart, @[10F] Belle'Anna...

Captain Kurn debuted in a time limited best chance pack called "Sons of Mogh" on 26 May 2016.

Dominion Dukat debuted in a time limited best chance pack called "He'll Be Back" on 26 July 2016.

Warship Janeway debuted in a time limited best chance pack called "I'll Destroy You" on 8 August 2016.
  • PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dukat's also been back in other special packs -- I got mine in the DSNiners Pack on 20-Feb-2017
  • [10F] Belle'Anna [10F] Belle'Anna ✭✭✭✭✭
    Updated 21 March 2018:

Looks like everyone missing up til October 2017 is now in the portal. Will update the list as soon as confirmation is in.
    Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
    Check out our website to find out more:
    https://wiki.tenforwardloungers.com/
    Just to help fill in some of the data at the top of your chart, @[10F] Belle'Anna...

Captain Kurn debuted in a time limited best chance pack called "Sons of Mogh" on 26 May 2016.

Dominion Dukat debuted in a time limited best chance pack called "He'll Be Back" on 26 July 2016.

Warship Janeway debuted in a time limited best chance pack called "I'll Destroy You" on 8 August 2016.

Thanks Travis I missed this earlier.
    Pallidyne wrote: »
    Dukat's also been back in other special packs -- I got mine in the DSNiners Pack on 20-Feb-2017

Thanks Pallidyne
  • JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2018
    Well, the list needs an update now, hehe. :) Several 4* and 5* cards (and also all remaining 2* and 3* cards that weren't in the portals before) have been added, such as Dominion Dukat, Doctor La Forge and Captain Kurn (whom I already saw and got through a normal 10x pull). I also received a Commander Nevesa, an Author Doctor and two M-113 creatures. 5* I got lucky and pulled one Borg Queen straight in the first pull (Be-Gold) and a Rura Penthe Kirk. The others were older 5*s.

I'm not sure when Klingon O'Brien debuted, but I don't think he was that recent. Prisoner O'Brien wasn't much earlier, I remember that. M-113 and Keeper were introduced at the same date, so that works.
    "Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")
  • al103al103 ✭✭✭
    I'm not sure when Klingon O'Brien debuted, but I don't think he was that recent. Prisoner O'Brien wasn't much earlier, I remember that.
    Entire month earlier in fact. Not much much but enough much.
  • NS111111NS111111 ✭✭✭
    Sad that Warship Janeway hasn't joined Warship Chakotay in there...
  • NivenFresNivenFres ✭✭✭✭
    I'm not sure when Klingon O'Brien debuted, but I don't think he was that recent. Prisoner O'Brien wasn't much earlier, I remember that. M-113 and Keeper were introduced at the same date, so that works.

Prisoner O'brien: September 13, 2017
    Klingon O'brien: November 8, 2017
    "If it wasn't for autocorrect, we wouldn't have Tuvok on a Giraffe."
  • JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the dates!

Also, Worship Janeway I believe debuted way earlier than Prisoner O'Brien, hasn't she? I wasn't able to catch her in the list of added purrples.
    "Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")
  • [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the dates!

Also, Worship Janeway I believe debuted way earlier than Prisoner O'Brien, hasn't she? I wasn't able to catch her in the list of added purrples.

You mean Warship Janeway? She's on the list in the update notes.
  • FutureImperfectaFutureImperfecta ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the dates!

Way way earlier
  • JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hope the next portal update will be in April 2018 and include all up to 30th of November 2017 (up to Commander Chappelle and Armed Georgiou). :) Great work on the list!
  • MagisseMagisse ✭✭✭✭✭
    So helpful! I've been hoping to work out what my odds of getting someone I need are, and this is key!
  • edited March 2018
    I know Commander Nevesa and T'Mir are both in the portal since the last update as I've gotten both of them.

Edit: I also saw Prospero Data in a behold last night, but didn't select him.