Home The Bridge

DB not listening to the masses (Kahless staying -> No Surak

Where oh where to DB get there so called information

By popular demand Kahless stays!!!

How many players have saved 100k's of honor for the new legend.

What a total waste of time,,,

Comments

• I wanted Surak :(
  • I have no Kahless's or 100k of honor, just can't bring myself to spend that much honor on a new 1/5* when I have plenty I need to FF
  • Looks like it's Capt Bev
  • Zetterbeard Zetterbeard ✭✭✭✭✭
    What are her stats?
  • Captain LostCaptain Lost ✭✭✭✭
    I'm pretty happy to see Captain Beverly Picard added to the game, and Surak was spotted in the vault awhile back, so we will get him eventually.
  • What are her stats?

FE/FF Level 100
    CMD 924 (165-345)
    DIP 473 (119-245)
    MED 926 (303-760)
  • Dralix wrote: »
    People have asked for Kahless to stay, and Captain Beverly has been much requested. So I don't think this is a good example of not listening.

Capt Bev has been asked for so many times, so is nice to see her being brought in, I still won't buy her! ha ha
  • Capt. ChaosCapt. Chaos ✭✭✭✭✭
    She's decent for voyages at least.
  • Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am glad its not Surak, though i am dissapointed by Beverlys status and artwork(the hair). :|
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    The problem is her stats. I like the idea of Captain Beverly Picard. But even Sulan is on par with her and he's in regular portals. Her MED is fine, but she would have needed an equally high CMD gauntlet stat value to justify 100'000 Honor for the gauntlet. She is much worse than Kahless and therefore I strongly recommend to give her for 50'000 Honor. Otherwise I don't see lots of players buying her off.
    "Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")
  • Hunter247Hunter247 ✭✭✭✭
    If you already have Kahless it doesn't matter if he stays.

As for Captain Bev Picard I think it is good to have more MED chars out there
  • Secret JourneySecret Journey ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2018
    Wasn’t she Beverly Picard?
    EDIT= oh yeah...she is...
    DB = Climbing up an endless wall...
  • More Med is good. Her stats are pretty crappy for an Honor Hall character though. Eh, I'll still buy her and frankly I'm just happy that the feet-dragging is over. I was getting really tired of the wait. I'm really curious if this was a last minute change though?
  • PompeyMagnusPompeyMagnus ✭✭✭✭
    I'm fine with Captain Beverly Picard, and I don't think her stats or place as the honor hall legendary means she has to be a gauntlet beast. There are already a lot of great medical gauntlet choices, I don't think every new one has to be better than the last.
  • Peachtree RexPeachtree Rex ✭✭✭✭✭
    The problem is her stats. I like the idea of Captain Beverly Picard. But even Sulan is on par with her and he's in regular portals. Her MED is fine, but she would have needed an equally high CMD gauntlet stat value to justify 100'000 Honor for the gauntlet. She is much worse than Kahless and therefore I strongly recommend to give her for 50'000 Honor. Otherwise I don't see lots of players buying her off.

Needing "Equally high CMD" is a huge exaggeration. She is top 11 for gauntlet scores, and, if she has good traits (weren't announced in the post) like Mirror Picard, she could easily find a spot on an every day gauntlet team. Her MED roll is a little weaker than Mirror Phlox, but has two supporting rolls opposed to just one. She doesn't really fit alongside Guinan too well (DIP overlap) but it could be worse?

Voyage-wise, she leaves a bit to be desired (T25 score), but I have had trouble filling CMD/MED voyages. They, along with ENG/MED, are easily my worst combination.

She's not a slam-dunk purchase like Kahless, but she is also main cast crew, so she is more likely to come up in an event. I will probably pick her up if she ends up with good traits, but in a wait-and-see mode there.
  • Where oh where to DB get there so called information

By popular demand Kahless stays!!!

How many players have saved 100k's of honor for the new legend.

What a total waste of time,,,

Pretty much every single post and response I’ve seen throughout the entire forum and on chat has constantly and consistently been, get rid of Kahless and give us a new honor hall person, and please let it be Surak.

I’m all for a Captain Beverly Picard and I like Gates McFadden, even if I can’t spell her name, but her newest character would have gone great in a special pack or for an event, or heck, given to us all for free just because it’s the birthday of the actress that plays her. Making her an honor hall crew member; that’s fine as well, but we still want a proper replacement for Kahless.

But of course, DB somehow misreads the entire situation and leaves Kahless while giving us absolutely no Surak. Sorry, I’m venting a little.
    Weirdly enough, I’m also Vulcan Housewife. Also, RNGesus hates me, like really, REALLY hates me.
  • Secret JourneySecret Journey ✭✭✭✭
    Kahless is a cultural and religious phenomenon
    Captain Crusher/Picard was a future possibility...what’s the connection?
    DB = Climbing up an endless wall...
  • Any chance of getting back to the topic of the thread Kahless staying when it's been announced that he was leaving in the New Year.

Where do I need to message DB so that my voice is heard?

@Shan @pebbles
  • The problem is her stats. I like the idea of Captain Beverly Picard. But even Sulan is on par with her and he's in regular portals. Her MED is fine, but she would have needed an equally high CMD gauntlet stat value to justify 100'000 Honor for the gauntlet. She is much worse than Kahless and therefore I strongly recommend to give her for 50'000 Honor. Otherwise I don't see lots of players buying her off.

Needing "Equally high CMD" is a huge exaggeration. She is top 11 for gauntlet scores, and, if she has good traits (weren't announced in the post) like Mirror Picard, she could easily find a spot on an every day gauntlet team. Her MED roll is a little weaker than Mirror Phlox, but has two supporting rolls opposed to just one. She doesn't really fit alongside Guinan too well (DIP overlap) but it could be worse?

Voyage-wise, she leaves a bit to be desired (T25 score), but I have had trouble filling CMD/MED voyages. They, along with ENG/MED, are easily my worst combination.

She's not a slam-dunk purchase like Kahless, but she is also main cast crew, so she is more likely to come up in an event. I will probably pick her up if she ends up with good traits, but in a wait-and-see mode there.

Also would be good on voyages, her, Cromwell and DA McCoy or Phlox, would smash it
  • MagisseMagisse ✭✭✭✭✭
    Captain Bev has the added bonus of being a bonus character for Bev events.
  • I'm actually glad it's not Surak. He's a big figure in Vulcan history and all, but as an actual character with impact on the show...eh. Take it or leave it.

As someone who grew up on TNG, though, I love Beverly Picard as the choice.
    Immortalized: 465
    Tour of duty: January 2016 to present.
    Shut up Wesley.
  • AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    My guess is still surak was planned but now tied up. People kept asking for someone, so they took a character people had wanted and timed it with her birthday to make her the new honor hall character.
  • Princess TristaPrincess Trista ✭✭✭✭✭
    The ones who like the decision stand on that side of the room, and the ones who don't, stand over there. Now..... Ummm, I forgot what I was going to do..... Oh well, you just cannot please everyone.
  • MagisseMagisse ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2018
    The ones who like the decision stand on that side of the room, and the ones who don't, stand over there. Now..... Ummm, I forgot what I was going to do..... Oh well, you just cannot please everyone.
    How true.
    The one thing I'm disappointed in, is that she looks rather wooden. :(
    C'mon Geppetto. Make her a real girl!
  • Wesley M ClarkeWesley M Clarke ✭✭✭
    edited March 2018
    True, I happy that Bev is here, but 300k of honor to FF her, I would be here for the next 10 years! ha ha