Home The Bridge

Scraping the bottom of the barrel with these crew, which is the worst?

Comments

• Florist Q
    The Fish wrote: »
    OP your avatar is a 5* based on the comics who does not appear on the show. Just saying.

Who is OP?
    Well actually Fish, my Avatar has subtle differences to the Mirrior Picard from the game & Comic.
    So 🤐
    Joined game 6th March 2016
  • Florist Q
    OP your avatar is a 5* based on the comics who does not appear on the show. Just saying.

Why do people keep referring to me as OP?
    Oh & FYI Fish,
    my Avatar has subtle differences to the Mirrior Picard in the game & comic,
    so 🤫🤐
  • PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭
    This thread is fun! It reminds me of when I took my kid to the zoo and we watched monkeys fling poo at each other for 2 hours. The Zoo had a food-court thingy and it sold popcorn. It was nice and helped pass the time better.

Frank you never fail to deliver.
  • Celebratory Ash
    I like several of them; Barak, Mariachi Q, Dancing Uhura, and Smitten Picard.

It was between Prospero Data and Celebratory Ash for the worst.
    “You must understand that there is more than one path to the top of the mountain”
    ― Musashi, Japan's Greatest Swordsman and Samurai
  • Capt. Pete OwenCapt. Pete Owen ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2018
    Florist Q
    Pallidyne wrote: »

I wholeheartedly concur.

Well there 30 people who have participated in this poll so far that disagree with you pair.

Quiet in the cheap seats!
  • For CardassiaFor Cardassia ✭✭✭✭✭
    Celebratory Ash
    Smitten Picard was an iconic scene, Prospero Data was from one of those great Picard-Data scenes, and Data got to learn one of those humanity lessons, Barak is a Mark Lenard character, so I'm inherently okay with him, Florist Q was from a great episode and had a great line...I like most of these crew

I dislike Prospect Burnham, but that was an important moment in the show I guess. Celebratory Ash is just...meh, so I voted for him, but honestly none of these are that bad.
    “Treason, like beauty, is in the eye of the beholder.” - Elim Garak

Cardassian wishlist:
    Tora Ziyal - Thanks!
    Natima Lang
    Empok Nor Garak
    Tekeny Ghemor
    Mira
    Makbar
    Dejar
    Ulani Belor
  • bowdybowdy ✭✭✭
    Prospect Burnham
    Has to be Burnham. I thought one Dwayne Dibley Burnham was enough, but then we got a 2nd!
  • RaraRacingRaraRacing ✭✭✭✭✭
    I vote for a future addition to the crew ... the results of the polls in have been relegated to Strange New Worlds ... I voted in the first one and regretted that click instantly.
  • GhostStalkerGhostStalker ✭✭✭✭✭
    Brunt, FCA wrote: »
    Is this a joke? I mean, you're free to dislike some of them (I do too) and there are certainly a bunch of characters/versions the game needs, but how are Mariachi Q and the Shakespearean Picard and Data "boring"? Might not be really pivotal but they certainly aren't "unimaginative"

I also can't tell if OP is joking. I wanna say all the spelling and grammar errors are deliberate... but you never know.
  • NeemsNeems ✭✭✭

Why do people keep referring to me as OP?

Can't tell if you're being sarcastic, but in case you're not: OP stands for Original Poster, and means the creator and first poster of the thread.
  • Entrerprise-E Picard, he is really scraping the barrel as a legendary captain and a legendary. He needs a buff. Badly.
  • [10F] Belle'Anna [10F] Belle'Anna ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's also amusing to note how the haters if Discovery are, once again, voicing their disapproval by jumping straight at Burnham and Ash Tyler.

I'm not sure why you play this game if you think it's so rubbish.
    Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
    Check out our website to find out more:
    https://wiki.tenforwardloungers.com/
  • KaiteeKaitee ✭✭✭✭✭
    I dunno, they all work for me - I'd probably take a pass on Wasted Tyler if I wasn't still sticking to my don't-airlock-purples-unless-there's-absolutely-no-other-choice rule, just because the moment on screen didn't make a huge impact on me and I find the art silly, and not really in an endearing way, but the others are all keepers. Especially Barak, short appearance or not the dude was literally the first ridged Klingon, that's Star Trek history right there.
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    Prospect Burnham
    It's also amusing to note how the haters if Discovery are, once again, voicing their disapproval by jumping straight at Burnham and Ash Tyler.

I don’t think the game is rubbish, I just think most Discovery characters are either uninspiring, unlikable, or just plain dumb. But even I’m not one of the always-airlock-STD people...Graduation Burnham is my #2 scientist, First Officer Saru is my #4 scientist, and T’Kuvma is my #3 commander (combined skills) and have value even if I'm not a fan of the characters. And for the record, Saru is one Discovery character I do like. I’m also working on Mirror Shukar because I’m very pro-Andorian.
  • Capt. Pete OwenCapt. Pete Owen ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2018
    Florist Q
    To all the usual critics of my threads I say this.
    You lot preach like your opinions are infallible and everyone else is wrong.
    You are few, significantly more have actually voted in this poll.
    To me that says more people disagree with you.
    So does that make your views about this poll a minority shared opinion?
  • •RIVIN••RIVIN• ✭✭✭
    edited March 2018
    All of the above!
    I have to say it was a close race between ash and burnham...but in the end, they all came in pretty close
  • Ace BoogieAce Boogie ✭✭✭
    edited March 2018
    Celebratory Ash
    I agree that there is a lot of junk crew in this game.

Prospero Data is top quality. An andoid trying to develope his humanity by rehearsing Shakespeare with Picard!!!

fooxkgu3gpay.jpeg

What makes it even better is Picard is played by an actor who spent years with the Royal Shakespeare Company. AND Patrick Stewart played Prospero on stage.

jjq2b24185o5.jpeg

Good Lord!!! He may be the best character ever put forth by DB.

But yeah there is a lot of junk at this point and I’m sick of all the new crew.
  • Ace Boogie wrote: »
    I agree that there is a lot of junk crew in this game.

Prospero Data is top quality. An andoid trying to develope his humanity by rehearsing Shakespeare with Picard!!!

fooxkgu3gpay.jpeg

What makes it even better is Picard is played by an actor who spent years with the Royal Shakespeare Company. AND Patrick Stewart played Prospero on stage.

jjq2b24185o5.jpeg

Good Lord!!! He may be the best character ever put forth by DB.

But yeah there is a lot of junk at this point and I’m sick of all the new crew.
    Great you just gave DB a new "fake" card. Rura Penthe Picard 🙄
    Sincerely,

Lilac Erosion

7TH Tactical Wing

Maybe the irony is that we play because we’re Star Trek fans, those hopeful idealists that like to think things will get better when we raise valid concerns about fairness and balance, etc and we forget that DB’s greed openly mocks the values espoused by the franchise they have a license
    -Lord Wizzlestix IT
  • Prospect Burnham
    We just got graduation Burnham, a bit redundant in such a short time
  • DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    Prospect Burnham

For some that may be true. But not for all of us. My objection to Prospect Burnham is her redundancy and appearance so soon after her Graduation version.
  • edited March 2018
    For all those wondering, OP stands for Original Poster, the person who started the poll/thread. And for the record i think the OP's polls were great, then it went downhill with the 'most beautiful hero/heroine'. Now they are becoming downright awful. I think all the crew are great (save celebratory Ash Tyler). And i have all of them except Smitten Jean-Luc (since he was pack only...but i still really wanted him) and celebratory ash (please see above why). I am very picky about who i keep, which is why i never have a crew slot problem so i think these are good crew.
  • [10F] Belle'Anna [10F] Belle'Anna ✭✭✭✭✭
    Here's a list of rubbish crew. Vote for the ones you hate the most!

Mirror Ezri Tegan
    KDF Gowron
    Gorn Captain
    Claiborne Chekov
    Tash
    Edith Keeler
    Lore
    Hologram Barclay

Answers on a postcard as to why I think they're no good. Extra points for why there aren't any discovery crew in there
    Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
    Check out our website to find out more:
    https://wiki.tenforwardloungers.com/