Home The Bridge

Scraping the bottom of the barrel with these crew, which is the worst?

Comments

• Florist Q
    micknbhqr401.png
    Who said ignorance was bliss?
    Who cares, they were right 😊
    Joined game 6th March 2016
  • EtienneEtienne ✭✭✭
    Prospect Burnham
    I voted for Prospect Burnham because she was just a completely unnecessary card and I have no idea what DB was thinking adding another Burnham at this point (and it's only the first season of Discovery) at this rate we will have 50 + Burnhams by the time Discovery ends.
  • Comd Barak
    Sorry, I for one LOVE Meme Picard

Me too! bought a couple of packs hoping to get him. Didn't of course. But he's top quality card for me!
    “Holodeck 2 tomorrow, 1600 hours. Just you, me and a tuning fork”
  • Secret JourneySecret Journey ✭✭✭✭
    Celebratory Ash
    Neems wrote: »
    Wow, I made it on the ignore list just by disagreeing with you. I'd say my post was pretty well thought-out and gently worded. I'd call you childish, but I guess you can't see this anyway.

I’ll quote you. That might help...
    DB = Climbing up an endless wall...
  • Neems wrote: »
    Wow, I made it on the ignore list just by disagreeing with you. I'd say my post was pretty well thought-out and gently worded. I'd call you childish, but I guess you can't see this anyway.

I’ll quote you. That might help...

Well now you're going to get ignored too! And won't that be terrible?
    Sisko: What are you gonna learn in the next few months that you haven't already learned in the last 300 years?
    Ezri Dax: Oh, how to keep from breaking into tears for no reason...
  • Say OP, how do I make it on to this list of fine people?

I think that having an opinion (and daring to express your opinion on a poll) will suffice to make it on the list.
    "Dance with me. For science."
  • (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    DB has to have new crew every weak. For those events you dont like then just skip it. Mariachi Q is great as is Florist Q, why would you not love Q?
    Let’s fly!
  • Capt. Pete OwenCapt. Pete Owen ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2018
    Florist Q
    DB has to have new crew every weak. For those events you dont like then just skip it. Mariachi Q is great as is Florist Q, why would you not love Q?

I do like Q, but after
    Judge Q
    Human Q
    Captain Q
    you’d think that would be enough.
    To have every costume he’s snapped his fingers into is just ridiculous.
    What’s next Archaeologist Q?
    Boxing Q?
    Tapestry Q?
    Aldebaran serpent Q?
    It could get even more tiresome.
  • Secret JourneySecret Journey ✭✭✭✭
    Celebratory Ash
    Corbin Bernsen Q?
    DB = Climbing up an endless wall...
  • RennJaxoRennJaxo ✭✭✭✭✭

I do like Q, but after
    Judge Q
    Human Q
    Captain Q
    Boxing Q?
    Tapestry Q?
    Aldebaran serpent Q?

Yes, to all of those versions.
  • UebermindUebermind ✭✭✭
    Prospect Burnham
    Prospect Michael Burnham is essentially the same character as Graduation Michael Burnham, except even more unlikeable, and inexplicably having the Diplomacy trait. Yep, the same Prospect Burnham who spurns a handshake from the captain and says "Respect is earned. As is friendliness."
  • [STJ] Wendell[STJ] Wendell ✭✭✭
    edited March 2018
    Comd Barak
    I don’t think any Bridge crew moment is too insignificant. I would be going hard for turbo lift picard or transporting picard or shuttlecraft picard lol.
    STAR TREK JUNKIES
  • [10F] Belle'Anna [10F] Belle'Anna ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2018
    It's also amusing to note how the haters if Discovery are, once again, voicing their disapproval by jumping straight at Burnham and Ash Tyler.

I'm not sure why you play this game if you think it's so rubbish.

I don’t think the game is rubbish, I just think most Discovery characters are either uninspiring, unlikable, or just plain dumb. But even I’m not one of the always-airlock-STD people...Graduation Burnham is my #2 scientist, First Officer Saru is my #4 scientist, and T’Kuvma is my #3 commander (combined skills) and have value even if I'm not a fan of the characters. And for the record, Saru is one Discovery character I do like. I’m also working on Mirror Shukar because I’m very pro-Andorian.

You speak for all Disco haters, I see. Or at least, put yourself in that group.

Seriously though, complaining because DB puts characters from a new series into the game is pretty poor thinking, imo. It's hardly like we've had a bunch of events with ONLY Disco crew, no, they've been joined by other crew from the other series, some of which are literally decades old.

It kind of makes me laugh at how much knee-jerk reaction there is to the new series.

Ps The Next Generation first season is literally horrible to watch. It's really horrible. I mean, Picard is nasty at times, really unpleasant. He deserves a damned good talking to imo.

Yet I manage to get over that and absolutely love all the characters. Including grumpy-**tsk tsk** Picard.
    Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
    Check out our website to find out more:
    https://wiki.tenforwardloungers.com/
  • DraftedMcCoyDraftedMcCoy ✭✭✭✭
    Celebratory Ash and Prospect Burnam may be the two characters I have airlocked the quickest.

• [BL] Q [BL] Q ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2018

I do like Q, but after
    Judge Q
    Human Q
    Captain Q
    Boxing Q?
    Tapestry Q?
    Aldebaran serpent Q?

60q5v11wfspu.gif
  • S14 Bri S14 Bri ✭✭✭
    All of the above!
    The hate is strong in this poll 😂
  • S31S31 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Meme Picard is actually a cool idea, but the rest of the list is really awful.
  • FutureImperfectaFutureImperfecta ✭✭✭✭✭
    To me, these characters don't represent the button if the barrel.

I'm not a fan of dancing Uhura but when I think of the worst in game it's not these.

• Florist Q

I'm not a fan of dancing Uhura but when I think of the worst in game it's not these.

Which do you consider the worst in the game?
    https://stt.wiki/wiki/Crew/List
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    Prospect Burnham
    It's also amusing to note how the haters if Discovery are, once again, voicing their disapproval by jumping straight at Burnham and Ash Tyler.

I'm not sure why you play this game if you think it's so rubbish.

I don’t think the game is rubbish, I just think most Discovery characters are either uninspiring, unlikable, or just plain dumb. But even I’m not one of the always-airlock-STD people...Graduation Burnham is my #2 scientist, First Officer Saru is my #4 scientist, and T’Kuvma is my #3 commander (combined skills) and have value even if I'm not a fan of the characters. And for the record, Saru is one Discovery character I do like. I’m also working on Mirror Shukar because I’m very pro-Andorian.

You speak for all Disco haters, I see. Or at least, put yourself in that group.

Seriously though, complaining because DB puts characters from a new series into the game is pretty poor thinking, imo. It's hardly like we've had a bunch of events with ONLY Disco crew, no, they've been joined by other crew from the other series, some of which are literally decades old.

It kind of makes me laugh at how much knee-jerk reaction there is to the new series.

Ps The Next Generation first season is literally horrible to watch. It's really horrible. I mean, Picard is nasty at times, really unpleasant. He deserves a damned good talking to imo.

Yet I manage to get over that and absolutely love all the characters. Including grumpy-*chocolate cronut* Picard.

I don’t remember writing the word “we” anywhere in that post. Let me check....nope, not trying to speak for anyone other than myself.

I also don’t recall saying that there was no possible hope of Discovery getting better. Yes, it was pretty rough. History indicates that the first season of any Star Trek series is pretty rough before they get into a groove...I still can’t watch some episodes from the first two seasons of DS9 because they’re so interminably boring. The writing team has a lot of work to do in season 2, and I sincerely hope they can do it.
  • DralixDralix ✭✭✭✭✭
    I still can’t watch some episodes from the first two seasons of DS9

Move along home ...
  • IvanstoneIvanstone ✭✭✭✭✭
    Prospect Burnham
    And we don’t have a 2* Q. I would love a Cadet Q. Can we have Q Junior as a 2*? Except being Q needs to count as Alien this time. And I also need Female Q.

2* Q should be naked Q. The game needs John de Lancie's butt.

1* Q could be that time when he was the dog in the Q Continuum.
    VIP 13 - 310 Crew Slots - 1055 Immortals
  • FutureImperfectaFutureImperfecta ✭✭✭✭✭

It's a 3 way tie between
    Mirror Data
    Looks kinda like Odo as a Klingon but is just bad 23rd century Martok
    Pirate Janeway.

To me, they represent the worst of the worst.
    (I'm not anti non Canon either, I like my mirror troi and Beverly, Picard and others)
  • DralixDralix ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ivanstone wrote: »
    1* Q could be that time when he was the dog in the Q Continuum.

Then we'd need a 5* Irish Setter Crusher.
  • Florist Q

It's a 3 way tie between
    Mirror Data
    Looks kinda like Odo as a Klingon but is just bad 23rd century Martok
    Pirate Janeway.

To me, they represent the worst of the worst.
    (I'm not anti non Canon either, I like my mirror troi and Beverly, Picard and others)

All non-cannon, that takes me back to a thread I made a while back.
    https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/discussion/1534/images-inside-canon-or-non-canon#latest