Home The Bridge

What Is Your Personal Best Voyage Without a Refresh?

1222324252628»

Comments

• 13:03. But also the only time having hit 13 hours, despite 50+ 12 hours. Usually just dont have the time to micromonitoring after 12 hour mark
  • EnderWEnderW ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2023
    ugnahokhzr8f.png

The leaderboard people have changed their rules for getting verified (my fault for not staying up on the latest regs), so this isn’t getting on the board. But it is my first breach of the 13 hour barrier and therefore my personal best! 😃
    Playing Since: 2018-02-26 Level: 99 Fleet: ÷ Battleship Yamato, Squad Leader & Fleet Officer; 16hr, 26min Voyage /wo Refuel; 1470 Immortalized Crew; Highest Event Rank: 8 (God of Thunder)
  • Legate Damar Legate Damar ✭✭✭✭✭
    u90h4hb47o87.png
    xs37wzb9m8ei.png
    su9nwu356r67.png
    8cc7bnf8y0t0.png

Nice to finally break the 13 hour mark.
  • Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2023
    My new best. 13:17
    7lb949m7lqdq.png
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • prye39c6699b.png
  • AsmodanAsmodan ✭✭✭
    stuck at 8 hours. sometimes, i don't even do that well.

~le sigh~

j7o14g4azgua.jpg
    pro deo et denny crane
  • DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2023
    I have now hit 12 hours twice, but this one today came so close, it gets an honorable mention for best voyage.
    qaurlo02uf1t.jpg

Edit: had to change the picture. Apparently the last update changed how my screenshots were organized.
  • SoupKitchen RikerSoupKitchen Riker ✭✭✭✭✭
    New personal best…

m6zrwjjyjvac.png
    “A committee is a cul-de-sac, down which good ideas are lured and quietly strangled.” —Mark TwainMEMBER: [BoB] Barrel of Bloodwine... We are recruiting and putting the “curv” in scurvy! Best Event Finish: #3 Honor Debt: Inconceivable...Honor Bank Account: Slowly building...
  • ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aldude wrote: »
    Hit 12 hours for the first time today
    g5rn8hnr4wp5.png

Congratluations! 🖖
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • Kim_Novak.IIKim_Novak.II ✭✭✭✭
    gwnzhndju3z8.jpg
  • Finally broke the 12 hour barrier. I see from comments that 13 is the new 12, so I had better go away and keep practicing. 🖖

t8rgwrcawerz.png
  • New best…

hbntrqr90b8d.png
    “A committee is a cul-de-sac, down which good ideas are lured and quietly strangled.” —Mark TwainMEMBER: [BoB] Barrel of Bloodwine... We are recruiting and putting the “curv” in scurvy! Best Event Finish: #3 Honor Debt: Inconceivable...Honor Bank Account: Slowly building...
  • I get at least 10 hours each time. About every 4th voyage goes over 12 hrs.
  • Knight RangerKnight Ranger ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2023
    Still to hit 12hrs here. Get 10 regularly, occasionally into the 11 mark. I'm probably not optimising my crew mix right, but can't be bothered to do all the calculations.
    Level 99. Latest Immortal (957): Chancellor Gowron - October 2023.
  • Getting close to a natural 14. My best so far.

rgpoxuetpdm5.png
  • 14hrs 43 minutes with 2x maxed out Continuum Crew.
  • 16hrs 8min
  • Commander SinclairCommander Sinclair ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice one (ST) Dreadnought! You beat me by 1 min 20 seconds.

All dilemmas documented. I'm kinda blown away this worked with the limited extra Quipment Crew I had available. I must have avoided SCI & MED just right! I just avoided a hazard on DIP at 16h3:30. Just wow.

csznkptqam55.png
    ca23duyc7yfm.png

I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • Commander SinclairCommander Sinclair ✭✭✭✭✭
    And it just keeps getting better! I guess I am getting good at this. I can't wait to see how long it goes with all crew fully "Quipped". (right now it's about 60%)

xpb4bf87r3y3.png
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm now mostly into the 10+ to ~12 hour range, if I can use "best" because I am not holding out Crew needed for an Event.

What if I told you not every single nit needs to be picked literally to death?
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just recalled. About my average now.

oqf190jqpxp0.png
    What if I told you not every single nit needs to be picked literally to death?