Home The Bridge
Options

What Is Your Personal Best Voyage Without a Refresh?

Comments

• Options
    MiT SanoaMiT Sanoa ✭✭✭✭✭
    This was supposed to become great (2.9k AM). But it did not. :D What a RNG desaster.

l5uxtgad1372.png
    p8gqaul31izd.png
    a8skuhyvfww6.png
    2gh5x0ugwyjw.pngjyj74yciqrw1.png

Quite some honor though so I cannot really complain.
    Wir, die Mirror Tribbles [MiT] haben freie Plätze zu vergeben. Kein Zwang und kein Stress, dafür aber Spaß, Discord und eine nette, hilfsbereite Gemeinschaft, incl. voll ausgebauter Starbase und täglich 700 ISM.
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    c9naaixbo4ig.png

Forgot to recall but that is as far as it went without a token. I then continued it.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2020
    My third voyage that broke the 11 hour mark (by 2 minutes only though). It's not a purrsonal best, by five minutes, but I'm very happy with this one. Crew was all immortalized.

dmocvut6zjka.png
    5usaw1d3mgr3.png

I can't get over the fact how majestic Jhamel looks in that robe. <3
    "Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")
  • Options
    Been hitting a few 11 hours since the honour sale :smile:

UXtyEc7.jpg
  • Options
    JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    Which crew did you use for that one, Ursine? :)
    "Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")
  • Options
    Still trying to hit 11 hours. I thought this one might get close. But this was the worst RNG I've had so far lol. Just shows it can go either way.
    qk1i052dejtk.jpg
  • Options
    jfxhk2d4s1jk.png
    Longest so far. I’ve had better stats to start, but ... thanks to RNGesus for this one.
  • Options
    JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    just finished one, 12.6 and 12.4 in prim/second....8900, 5400, 5100, 4900...9 hr 50 min, first time I been under 10 hours on a voyage in months. If he got the best rng, I got the worst lol :)

My usual was 12.5k primaries, 5.5k to 6k else, worked pretty well for just over 10 hours and with luck sometimes almost 11 hours. But yeah, sometimes that wouldn't be nuff, like every 8th or maybe 10th voyage it would end a little under 10 hours. But that's what tokens are there for. :)
  • Options
    So close . . . although frankly this went a lot further than I expected with those stats.

y2bitobb75pf.png
    Six degrees in Inter-species Veterinary Medicine. Treating all manner of critters, from Tribbles to Humans.

Starport
  • Options
    fhkaj3kanj6e.png
    Finally got a natural 10hr.
    I have been at 9-1/2 hrs for months (all year, really), and this one was a nail-biter (had a “Hazard Avoided” at the 9:59 mark that would otherwise have put me under).
  • Options
    Bound2FateBound2Fate ✭✭✭✭
    2pekgiktzbcn.jpg

15 minutes short of 10 hours.
    Admiral of Historians of Starfleet Join! Looking for daily players.
  • Options
    jdc52j84o4oy.png
    an hour short of other's best ... but mine
  • Options
    Bound2Fate wrote: »
    2pekgiktzbcn.jpg

15 minutes short of 10 hours.

Keep at it. I FINALLY got a natural 10 hr voyage last weekend after months and months (maybe all of 2020) of being at 9:30-9:45.
    Felt good — but haven’t been able to repeat it since.
  • Options
    and if the skill options look bad for you, equip it - SEND it - recall immediately and you may be rewarded with new options! I have!
  • Options
    Bound2FateBound2Fate ✭✭✭✭
    64w7rc0nymrd.png
    Getting even closer...
    Admiral of Historians of Starfleet Join! Looking for daily players.
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2020
    I just got this today. It is my third to hit 11 hours and my best yet, though I've had better rewards from far shorter voyages.
    n5bqde9hw7u0.jpg
    I passed checks on command even after 11 hours, but was failing them by the end.
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just got this today. It is my third to hit 11 hours and my best yet, though I've had better rewards from far shorter voyages.
    n5bqde9hw7u0.jpg
    I passed checks on command even after 11 hours, but was failing them by the end.

I am curious what crew you used for command and security. Need to beef up mine.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    Veterinary PhloxVeterinary Phlox ✭✭✭✭✭
    In an effort to swap voyage traits I started a 20 second voyage with rando crew . . . and then got distracted. But hey, if I place random top crew into a crummy ship, I can nearly hit 8 hours! Shame it wasn't DIP/SCI or DIP/CMD or I probably would have hit that easily. I can't say I'm planning to test that theory. At least, not intentionally.

hpxmp60ddd36.png

Six degrees in Inter-species Veterinary Medicine. Treating all manner of critters, from Tribbles to Humans.

Starport
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2020
    n5bqde9hw7u0.jpg

I am curious what crew you used for command and security. Need to beef up mine.

I saw the same skills when the voyage got back.and sent out another, but I didn't remember who was on the first. This one has many of the same crew, but science is higher and engineering is lower, so that will affect the results.
    ilk1a5nke9be.jpg
    7zbaxsy5h62e.jpg
    t97ue8q5bppm.jpg
    wa81i1qk9csr.jpg

Edit: this second voyage only made it to 10:46. RNG played a role, of course, but a bigger issue was the low engineering. I find that voyages tank much faster if I can't get them to 4K each on all the other categories.
  • Options
    zwnzaz9jsfvq.jpeg
    10:17 my best. find it best to get gold/ silver above 11.5k and rest of skills around 5k mark. starting AM needs to be above 2650 to really guarantee 10hrs. good luck :)
  • Options
    Banjo1012 wrote: »
    Game goal achieved!!! Hit a 9 hour voyage!z49bkpydcn98.png
    excellent well done banjo :)
  • Options
    new personal best. woohootzkmeqbv9rku.jpeg
  • Options
    My new best

gsju5ia8uflm.png

wow. awesome

• Options
    WebberoniWebberoni ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2020
    I finally got my voyage to hit 11 hours... more or less!

e1b933trefit.png

Had I noticed it was so close, I would have waited 13 more seconds to take a screenshot showing the voyage active past the 11-hour mark... d'oh!

My starting AM was 2,850.
  • Options
    W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    I managed 9hrs 26 mins the other day. I'm hoping for nine and a half soon.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*