Home The Bridge

I miss the old Voyages

124»

Comments

• PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭
    Magisse wrote: »
    Personally, I agree that the rate of 4*/3* crew and rep ration drops fell considerably when the "Great Chron Nerf" occurred. I don't claim to have proof of this. Regardless, Voyages are still a great source of resources.

One confounding factor that I hope we can agree on, is that prior to the change, the 6+ hour dilemmas were always "high-level" ones, so we'd get at least one 4* crew for nearly any voyage that lasted that long. (Unless you got the unusual schematic or 5* ration drop.) This is no longer the case, and probably has contributed to a lot of the feeling that we're getting the 4* crew less often.

I'm sorry but as I've said before, I don't agree. I didn't know 4 star characters even were possible to drop from voyages til I saw it on the forums. It was several weeks in after voyages launched that I got my first 4 star on a voyage and I was strong enough to get 6 hour voyages from the get go.

If you had better luck, kudos. That was not my per-nerf experience.
  • {DD} Smelly{DD} Smelly ✭✭✭✭✭
    I tend to get 4*s pretty steady from voyages. HOWEVER, I rarely get them at dilemmas. The best drops start after the 6 hour mark. If you guys are only making it to 6:30 before recalling, you're only giving yourselves 30 minutes of prime drops. MOST of my voyages make it past 8 hours. You're averaging 30 minutes of prime drop time whereas I'm getting 2-2.5 hours of prime drop time. That's going to make a pretty noticeable difference in crew drops. I try to run them down to under 30 AM. I've had 4* crew drop during that last bit of AM. Improve your crew so you can voyage longer. FWIW, voyage drops seem the same as usual for me.
  • I think we all know im not a bot or a DB employee :smile:
    draqpv5xy2lj.png

This discussion has been closed.