Home The Bridge
Options

Most Wanted: Ships and Crew

Comments

• Options
    For CardassiaFor Cardassia ✭✭✭✭✭
    Banjo1012 wrote: »
    I really want to see Prime Timeline Lorca. But... I'll either have to wait to see if they put him in an episode or the show goes off the air without him making an appearance.

It would be interesting to see what Prime Lorca would act like. Funny, Mirror Lorca got his groove on with Cornwell. He stole Prime Lorca’s poon. She knew it too. She gave him the classic “you’ve changed” And “I don’t even know you anymore”. And all that. She had no idea how much she didn’t know him.

Complete tangent but can we use that “P” word today? Is it no longer considered vulgar or is it so archaic that they don’t care anymore? Or has usage changed to mainstream (although I haven’t seen it in the mainstream press). To be clear, I’m not offended in any way or form, honestly just curious. Or maybe it’s just a clever way to get by the censor filters?

On topic... while he may be alive, I think they made it clear (or Cornwell did in some monologue in the last one or two episodes) that he was probably dead as “no one on their own could survive in the mirror universe” or something to that effect.

Honestly I think at this point it's considered vaguely crass, but not necessarily offensive? It's certainly no c-word. It did shock me a bit when I saw it, but mostly because I've almost never see someone use it.

And yes, they did heavily imply that he was dead. Probably just insta-killed.

It just popped in my head and it sounded slightly funny and mischievous so I thought hey, type it. I was very curious myself to see if it would still be there today.

It passed the Vegan Poutine test, so I guess it's ok :P
    “Treason, like beauty, is in the eye of the beholder.” - Elim Garak

Cardassian wishlist:
    Tora Ziyal - Thanks!
    Natima Lang
    Empok Nor Garak
    Tekeny Ghemor
    Mira
    Makbar
    Dejar
    Ulani Belor
  • Options
    Paund SkummPaund Skumm ✭✭✭✭✭
    I really want to see Prime Timeline Lorca. But... I'll either have to wait to see if they put him in an episode or the show goes off the air without him making an appearance.

It would be interesting to see what Prime Lorca would act like. Funny, Mirror Lorca got his groove on with Cornwell. He stole Prime Lorca’s poon. She knew it too. She gave him the classic “you’ve changed” And “I don’t even know you anymore”. And all that. She had no idea how much she didn’t know him.

Complete tangent but can we use that “P” word today? Is it no longer considered vulgar or is it so archaic that they don’t care anymore? Or has usage changed to mainstream (although I haven’t seen it in the mainstream press). To be clear, I’m not offended in any way or form, honestly just curious. Or maybe it’s just a clever way to get by the censor filters?

On topic... while he may be alive, I think they made it clear (or Cornwell did in some monologue in the last one or two episodes) that he was probably dead as “no one on their own could survive in the mirror universe” or something to that effect.

Honestly I think at this point it's considered vaguely crass, but not necessarily offensive? It's certainly no c-word. It did shock me a bit when I saw it, but mostly because I've almost never see someone use it.

It just popped in my head and it sounded slightly funny and mischievous so I thought hey, type it. I was very curious myself to see if it would still be there today.

I’m offended by Vegan Poutine (having went to school in Montreal)... what do they use instead of squeaky cheese curds? Tofu? No meat gravy or fries cooked in duck fat... so wrong on so many levels... 😇😇😇
  • Options
    Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭

They implied it. Admittedly, Lorca is no Kirk, but... As crafty as Mirror Lorca was, I would suspect that Prime Lorca would have some trait that would contribute to survivability IF there is enough fan interest and the actor is willing to come back.
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options

I’m offended by Vegan Poutine (having went to school in Montreal)... what do they use instead of squeaky cheese curds? Tofu? No meat gravy or fries cooked in duck fat... so wrong on so many levels... 😇😇😇

Having grown up in Canada and currently living in Montreal I do agree with that :P

Vegan poutine sounds like no poutine at all.

But I imagine that's just part of the joke ;)

Cardassian wishlist:
    Tora Ziyal - Thanks!
    Natima Lang
    Empok Nor Garak
    Tekeny Ghemor
    Mira
    Makbar
    Dejar
    Ulani Belor
  • Options
    Ice ManIce Man ✭✭✭
    Shakaar was not actually a "war veteran hero". Decorated? Yeah probably, although I don't recall any specific mention of the Bajoran Provisional Government giving him a medal.

If you remember, Shakaar was considered a hero by the Bajoran people for what he did with the Resistance, but he actually had done next to nothing. It was all a big misunderstanding, but he ended up not going against what the Bajorans believed he was because he saw that they needed that image of him.

Are you thinking of Li Nalas?

Ha, yes I am. For some reason I always remember that episode being the one where we're introduced to Shakaar and Li Nalas as the hardcore-Bajoran-terrorist guy that knew Kira before.

Now I'm getting my Bajoran Resistance fighters mixed up. Maybe I should rewatch DS9 when I'm done with TOS :P

Ok, can I have my First Minister now?
  • Options
    Ice Man wrote: »
    Shakaar was not actually a "war veteran hero". Decorated? Yeah probably, although I don't recall any specific mention of the Bajoran Provisional Government giving him a medal.

If you remember, Shakaar was considered a hero by the Bajoran people for what he did with the Resistance, but he actually had done next to nothing. It was all a big misunderstanding, but he ended up not going against what the Bajorans believed he was because he saw that they needed that image of him.

Are you thinking of Li Nalas?

Ha, yes I am. For some reason I always remember that episode being the one where we're introduced to Shakaar and Li Nalas as the hardcore-Bajoran-terrorist guy that knew Kira before.

Now I'm getting my Bajoran Resistance fighters mixed up. Maybe I should rewatch DS9 when I'm done with TOS :P

Ok, can I have my First Minister now?

Yes, yes you can! I honestly was never a big fan of the Bajoran Politics plots, with the exception of things involving Winn. But I'm always up for more Bajorans being added.

(by the by, when are we getting Mr. Yay Caste Systems! False Prophet guy?)

Cardassian wishlist:
    Tora Ziyal - Thanks!
    Natima Lang
    Empok Nor Garak
    Tekeny Ghemor
    Mira
    Makbar
    Dejar
    Ulani Belor
  • Options
    Colonel Day Kannu
  • Options
    Is there a Cardassian Prisoner (THERE. ARE. FOUR. LIGHTS!!!) Picard yet? If not, that absolutely needs to be added. Going off on a tangent here, but it was mentioned in the credits of a video game called Jade Empire after I beat the game. Luckily, I'm OCD about game saves and saved it right before the end. I replayed those credits for one of my friends and we couldn't stop laughing for 5 minutes. Tangent aside, if Cardassian Prisoner Picard already exists, it will become my continuing mission to seek him out.
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    Is there a Cardassian Prisoner (THERE. ARE. FOUR. LIGHTS!!!) Picard yet? If not, that absolutely needs to be added. Going off on a tangent here, but it was mentioned in the credits of a video game called Jade Empire after I beat the game. Luckily, I'm OCD about game saves and saved it right before the end. I replayed those credits for one of my friends and we couldn't stop laughing for 5 minutes. Tangent aside, if Cardassian Prisoner Picard already exists, it will become my continuing mission to seek him out.

He's not yet in the game. Adding him would be...well I assume it will be a clothed version?

Also your tangent has provided me with a reason to attempt (for the 3rd time) to actually finish Jade Empire :P

Cardassian wishlist:
    Tora Ziyal - Thanks!
    Natima Lang
    Empok Nor Garak
    Tekeny Ghemor
    Mira
    Makbar
    Dejar
    Ulani Belor
  • Options
    I suppose he would have to be clothed. It's just such an iconic episode that DB really should add that Picard at some point. I'm patient though, so anytime in the next year is fine.

I played through Jade Empire twice. Henpecked Hou is very entertaining. Get him early for funny commentary through the game. That might help you finish. :smile: And just know that the credits are hilarious. Don't shut the game off when you're done. The female childhood friend is the one who makes the TNG reference. It kind of comes out of left field.
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    I suppose he would have to be clothed. It's just such an iconic episode that DB really should add that Picard at some point. I'm patient though, so anytime in the next year is fine.

I played through Jade Empire twice. Henpecked Hou is very entertaining. Get him early for funny commentary through the game. That might help you finish. :smile: And just know that the credits are hilarious. Don't shut the game off when you're done. The female childhood friend is the one who makes the TNG reference. It kind of comes out of left field.

I always end up frustrated with the combat system. Dawn is just...not as helpful as I want her to be. I usually end up getting to about the flying machine and then just...yeah. Maybe I'll spin it up again.

Cardassian wishlist:
    Tora Ziyal - Thanks!
    Natima Lang
    Empok Nor Garak
    Tekeny Ghemor
    Mira
    Makbar
    Dejar
    Ulani Belor
  • Options
    Matt_DeckerMatt_Decker ✭✭✭✭✭

He's not yet in the game. Adding him would be...well I assume it will be a clothed version?

Well, not necessarily. If I remember right from equipping Fencing Sulu (who is shirtless), the equipment did not include pants. Rather, all four equipment slots were for things other than clothing/uniform. So there's precedent.

Just think of the possibilities with Ferengi Prisoner Deanna and Lwaxana Troi. ;-)
    Fleet: Starship Trista
    Captain Level: 95
    VIP Level: 12
    Unique Crew Immortalized: 525
    Collections Completed: Vulcan, Ferengi, Borg, Romulan, Cardassian, Uncommon, Rare, Veteran, Common, Engineered, Physician, Innovator, Inspiring, Diplomat, Jury Rigger, Gauntlet Legends
  • Options

Well, not necessarily. If I remember right from equipping Fencing Sulu (who is shirtless), the equipment did not include pants. Rather, all four equipment slots were for things other than clothing/uniform. So there's precedent.

Just think of the possibilities with Ferengi Prisoner Deanna and Lwaxana Troi. ;-)

Or a Wedding Lwaxana :P

Cardassian wishlist:
    Tora Ziyal - Thanks!
    Natima Lang
    Empok Nor Garak
    Tekeny Ghemor
    Mira
    Makbar
    Dejar
    Ulani Belor
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭

Or fell from the ceiling Sato

• Options

Or fell from the ceiling Sato

I feel like there should be a "state of undress" event/pack for April Fool's day next year.

"Exiled onto the Enterprise" Q would be another good addition.

Cardassian wishlist:
    Tora Ziyal - Thanks!
    Natima Lang
    Empok Nor Garak
    Tekeny Ghemor
    Mira
    Makbar
    Dejar
    Ulani Belor
  • Options
    DralixDralix ✭✭✭✭✭

I feel like there should be a "state of undress" event/pack for April Fool's day next year.

Report to the Bridge Tuvok?

vl8lw0cktyjx.jpg

• Options
    Just renewing my call for Commodore Matt Decker, the inspiration for my avatar.

He needs the most amazing Command stat ever seen in the game (sorry First Officer Burnham) and great traits like Human, Starfleet, Federation, Tactician, Veteran, Desperate, Brutal, Pilot, Hero, and the new, Kamikaze ship ability, making him useless for winning in the Arena, but nearly impossible to beat. (Once activated, his ship should ram the other and they both explode. Maybe 8-10s to initialize to give the greatest attackers like Captain Killy or Locutus a chance to take him out first.) Make it happen, DB!
    Collections Completed: Vulcan, Ferengi, Borg, Romulan, Cardassian, Uncommon, Rare, Veteran, Common, Engineered, Physician, Innovator, Inspiring, Diplomat, Jury Rigger, Gauntlet Legends
  • Options
    Dralix wrote: »

Report to the Bridge Tuvok?

vl8lw0cktyjx.jpg

*drooling*

Yes please.

Although knowing DB we'll probably end up just getting Bathing Neelix :P

Cardassian wishlist:
    Tora Ziyal - Thanks!
    Natima Lang
    Empok Nor Garak
    Tekeny Ghemor
    Mira
    Makbar
    Dejar
    Ulani Belor
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭

He needs the most amazing Command stat ever seen in the game (sorry First Officer Burnham) and great traits like Human, Starfleet, Federation, Tactician, Veteran, Desperate, Brutal, Pilot, Hero, and the new, Kamikaze ship ability, making him useless for winning in the Arena, but nearly impossible to beat. (Once activated, his ship should ram the other and they both explode. Maybe 8-10s to initialize to give the greatest attackers like Captain Killy or Locutus a chance to take him out first.) Make it happen, DB!

I second the desire to get Commodore Decker. However, I don’t know that DB would give him quite that kind of ship ability. Maybe something like this:

+10 attack
    -3 evasion
    Bonus (triggered by Positioning): immediately does 450% damage
    Charges: 1
    10s initialize, 15s duration
    Equipment bonuses: +++crit bonus, +crit rating, +accuracy

That way there is a possibility of doing a devastating amount of damage to your opponent while also leaving you vulnerable to receiving more damage. Having the skill set up where both opponents are immolated means you would never technically lose a defensive battle in the Arena, which would mean the attacker can never take over your place...it would be a little OP and probably not do positive things for the ebb and flow of arena rankings.
  • Options
    DralixDralix ✭✭✭✭✭
    [Maybe something like this:

+10 attack
    -3 evasion

Named, Take This Thing Right Down Its Throat.
  • Options

I second the desire to get Commodore Decker. However, I don’t know that DB would give him quite that kind of ship ability. Maybe something like this:

+10 attack
    -3 evasion

That way there is a possibility of doing a devastating amount of damage to your opponent while also leaving you vulnerable to receiving more damage. Having the skill set up where both opponents are immolated means you would never technically lose a defensive battle in the Arena, which would mean the attacker can never take over your place...it would be a little OP and probably not do positive things for the ebb and flow of arena rankings.

Actually, that combination for a ship ability is basically a kamikaze move, so I would be happy with this, too. My initial idea was to make sure that Decker didn't initialize until after 10s so that a Killy plus Enemy Lines Sisko/Kung Fu Sarek could reliably take him out before he initializes. But otherwise he'd be very tough to beat. Basically, if you don't take him down quickly, he's going to get you.
  • Options
    Capt. Pete OwenCapt. Pete Owen ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2018
    With Species 8472 finally being added to the game I’ve edited my selection for
    ‘Wonders of the Quadrant’. Added 8472 Valerie Archer instead.
    9xjilowbnx20.jpeg
    i5djv5jxg4at.jpeg
    https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/discussion/3714/which-event-would-you-most-like-to-see-next-image-inside/p2
    Joined game 6th March 2016
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2018
    Watching an episode from the original series.

We need Lord Garth, Master of the Universe.

I don't have a picture.

As a side note, this episode "Whom Gods Destroy" also shows amazing command by Scotty.
  • Options
    [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭

I don't have a picture.

As a side note, this episode "Whom Gods Destroy" also shows amazing command by Scotty.

7xlv64ammlji.jpg
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭

I don't have a picture.

7xlv64ammlji.jpg

Yes. That is him. Better with the crown.
    AND, he is a shapeshifter.
  • Options
    Captain LostCaptain Lost ✭✭✭✭
    I think it is pretty interesting that there is art of main cast members in the game that isn't used for any cards currently, like this Sisko art:
    5kTvcwB.png
    4th and early 5th season Sisko. Would probably make a good 4* I think.
  • Options
    [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think it is pretty interesting that there is art of main cast members in the game that isn't used for any cards currently, like this Sisko art:
    5kTvcwB.png
    4th and early 5th season Sisko. Would probably make a good 4* I think.

Yes, there’s some nice “regular” art of Captain Archer in game too that would be nice.
  • Options
    LummelundaLummelunda ✭✭
    edited September 2018
    Here's my wish list, not complete yet.

SHIPS
    * More Vulcan ships

CREW
    * Dr. Ann Mulhall (TOS)
    * Dr. Miranda Jones (TOS) (Thanks!)
    * T'Pau (TOS)
    * Original Number One (TOS/TOS pilot)
    * Pregnant Tucker (ENT)
    * Hacker Sato (ENT)
    * Insectoid surrogate mother Archer (ENT)
    * Porthos (ENT)
    * Luisa Kim (TNG)
    * Lenara Kahn (DS9)
    * German Shepherd Odo (DS9)
  • Options
    ddros01vq2vb.jpg

What the Heck?! Lets make it like this

5* Nomad

Probe,Brutal,Powerful (new)

Originally a probe sent out by Earth, Nomad eventually fused with another probe, The Tan Ru. This caused Nomad to have faulty programing that caused it to eradicate anything it deemed imperfect.

From the first moment I began playing this game. I've been saying I want Nomad. I figure it's got to make it into the game one of these days.
  • Options
    ddros01vq2vb.jpg

What the Heck?! Lets make it like this

5* Nomad

Probe,Brutal,Powerful (new)

Originally a probe sent out by Earth, Nomad eventually fused with another probe, The Tan Ru. This caused Nomad to have faulty programing that caused it to eradicate anything it deemed imperfect.

From the first moment I began playing this game. I've been saying I want Nomad. I figure it's got to make it into the game one of these days.

I suggested Nomad too, back on the old forums. Strange we got Satan's Robot before him...

Cardassian wishlist:
    Tora Ziyal - Thanks!
    Natima Lang
    Empok Nor Garak
    Tekeny Ghemor
    Mira
    Makbar
    Dejar
    Ulani Belor