Options

Most Wanted: Ships and Crew

Comments

• Options
    edited June 2018
    67siwvdaen56.jpg

3*/4* Li Nalas

Bajoran,Hero,Navarch(new),Cultural Figure

A Bajoran war "hero", Li was loved by his fellow Bajorans,Despite the story of how he defeated Gul Zarale not being true. He died saving Commander Sisko from The Circle

When you're a Jet, you're a Jet all the way. From your first cigarette to your last dying day.
  • Options
    Hi everybody! I'm complete newb, but I've spent more than $100 and got some goodies. But I really lack information, especially about ships.

1). What are "Crit Rating" and "Crit Bonus" and how do they affect the damage formula?
    2). Marshal of France Q has +1200 to Crit Rating with "Trigger: Boarding". Does that mean the bonus will end when Boarding status ends or just it will start with Boarding and work all the time?
  • Options
    Picard at El Adrel.

Picard, his eyes opened.
  • Options
    R'TardigradesR'Tardigrades ✭✭
    edited June 2018
    qhefh0gabem2.jpg

Rear Admiral Norah Satie

I think she's a 5* character, personally. but could be 4* if I'm overestimating her impact on fans, generally. To me, she's one of the most memorable one-off villains from TNG.

Stats: High base command, mid base diplomacy (no brainer here)

Traits: Human, Federation, Investigator, Communicator, Crafty, Desperate, Villain, (Ruthless? **)

Bio: The daughter of an eminent legal philosopher, Admiral Satie was respected throughout Starfleet as a tenacious investigator. This reputation was damaged, however, when her attempts to leverage fear into personal prestige permitted a routine investigation into an explosion aboard the Enterprise-D to descend into inquisitorial farce.

Arena bonus: I dunno. But it should be called "Some Subtle Point of Logic" ... (or if you're feeling cheeky "Nail Them with Some Subtle Point of Logic", in which case it it should be an attack bonus obv).

____

** I know right now the Reliant is the sole bearer of the Ruthless trait. I don't know what the plans are right now for Ruthless. But it could easily be a character trait too, like how both ships and crew can be "Explorer".

And I think "Ruthless" would fill a nice gap as a trait for describing characters who are harsh and aggressive, but not really "Brutal" .... which, to me, connotes outright sadism, or physical violence.
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭

Rear Admiral Norah Satie

I think she's a 5* character, personally. but could be 4* if I'm overestimating her impact on fans, generally. To me, she's one of the most memorable one-off villains from TNG.

Traits: Human, Federation, Investigator, Communicator, Crafty, Desperate, Villain, (Ruthless? **)

Bio: The daughter of an eminent legal philosopher, Admiral Satie was respected throughout Starfleet as a tenacious investigator. This reputation was damaged, however, when her attempts to leverage fear into personal prestige permitted a routine investigation into an explosion aboard the Enterprise-D to descend into inquisitorial farce.

Arena bonus: I dunno. But it should be called "Some Subtle Point of Logic" ... (or if you're feeling cheeky "Nail Them with Some Subtle Point of Logic", in which case it it should be an attack bonus obv).

____

** I know right now the Reliant is the sole bearer of the Ruthless trait. I don't know what the plans are right now for Ruthless. But it could easily be a character trait too, like how both ships and crew can be "Explorer".

And I think "Ruthless" would fill a nice gap as a trait for describing characters who are harsh and aggressive, but not really "Brutal" .... which, to me, connotes outright sadism, or physical violence.

Apparently she has brought down bigger men than Picard

• Options
    Banjo1012 wrote: »

Rear Admiral Norah Satie

____

She's been riding Picard's coattails over those parasitic aliens for years.
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Banjo1012 wrote: »

Rear Admiral Norah Satie

____

She's been riding Picard's coattails over those parasitic aliens for years.

And her father was a great man

• Options
    ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2018
    Hi everybody! I'm complete newb, but I've spent more than $100 and got some goodies. But I really lack information, especially about ships.

1). What are "Crit Rating" and "Crit Bonus" and how do they affect the damage formula?
    2). Marshal of France Q has +1200 to Crit Rating with "Trigger: Boarding". Does that mean the bonus will end when Boarding status ends or just it will start with Boarding and work all the time?

Welcome to the forums! You might find answers to your questions in the Ready Room, or head over to the Wiki:

https://stt.wiki/wiki/Starship_Battles
    🖖🏻
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • Options
    Thank you, ~peregrine~, I've got a lot of information, but not an answer to my question about Marshal of France Q.
    I've got another question: do the "bonus boarding damage" abilities stack? If you have two crew members with this bonus (I don't), please try and tell me.
  • Options
    ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you, ~peregrine~, I've got a lot of information, but not an answer to my question about Marshal of France Q.
    I've got another question: do the "bonus boarding damage" abilities stack? If you have two crew members with this bonus (I don't), please try and tell me.

To be honest with you, @guest_975023167459328, I do not know the answers to your questions. Also being honest, the Ready Room is the better place to ask them, not this thread about “Most Wanted: Ships and Crew”. I am not trying to be mean here; I just want to point you in a helpful direction. LLAP
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • Options
    KaiteeKaitee ✭✭✭✭✭
    With the thread about non-canon crew, I've been kicking a few ideas around inside my head, and these seem like they'd be fun:

Praetor Tomalak - aka 'can we have a good looking Tomalak, please?' - Tomalak in Nemesis-era uniform, he stages a military takeover on Romulus while the admirals loyal to Donatra are stuffing around that nebula playing tag with Tom Hardy.

Maquis Sito Jaxa - Sito goes all T2 mental hospital Sarah Conner while in a Cardassian prison camp, then gets liberated by the Maquis and becomes their ace commando (I mean she was Worf's pupil remember, she could be like the John Matrix of the DMZ).

Academy Commandant Picard - he took up the offer in TNG season one (let's assume the Federation didn't get taken over by nubbin bugs meanwhile).

Chief Engineer Rom - like Nog said, he could've been chief engineer of a starship, in another timeline he was (so basically Confident Rom in a TNG-era Ferengi uniform).

Obsidian Order O'Brien - based on the story idea that eventually evolved into 'Second Skin' (after they realised, wait, we can't do that, why wouldn't Molly have neck ridges), the real O'Brien was actually killed during the Cardassian war and replaced by a surgically altered sleeper agent, who's now been woken up.

Dominion Bashir - same kind of idea as Cardie Miles, what if Sloan's speculative accusation was right, Bashir really did get turned by the Dominion? (Bashir in a Vorta-style outfit.)

Bajoran Liaison Ro - if Michelle Forbes had stuck around, Ro as first officer of DS9.

Maddox Android - Maddox got to reverse engineer Data, and succeeded in building a whole bunch of them for Starfleet. Data but (since the point is they're 'equipment', not people) without his skin, just the blinky lights and plating look.

and just for giggles

Elizabeth/Nicole Janeway (whatever, pick one) - it's Janeway, but played by Nana Visitor, apparently when she heard Genevieve Bujold had quit she tried to talk Michael Piller or someone into letting her try for the role, because being on two tv shows simultaneously would just mean working like 36 hours a day and she thought that sounded like fun.
  • Options
    robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2018
    Kaitee wrote: »
    With the thread about non-canon crew, I've been kicking a few ideas around inside my head, and these seem like they'd be fun:

Bajoran Liaison Ro - if Michelle Forbes had stuck around, Ro as first officer of DS9.

This just makes me want to see some novel characters (since this essentially happens in the DS9 Relaunch books), which absolutely makes me want Mackenzie Calhoun in the game. If they can give us characters from the comics, they can definitely deliver the captain of the first original novel series.
  • Options
    Matt_DeckerMatt_Decker ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maquis Sito Jaxa - Sito goes all T2 mental hospital Sarah Conner while in a Cardassian prison camp, then gets liberated by the Maquis and becomes their ace commando (I mean she was Worf's pupil remember, she could be like the John Matrix of the DMZ).

Of these, I think the Maquis Sito is an awesome idea. Totally plausible.
    Fleet: Starship Trista
    Captain Level: 95
    VIP Level: 12
    Unique Crew Immortalized: 525
    Collections Completed: Vulcan, Ferengi, Borg, Romulan, Cardassian, Uncommon, Rare, Veteran, Common, Engineered, Physician, Innovator, Inspiring, Diplomat, Jury Rigger, Gauntlet Legends
  • Options
    For CardassiaFor Cardassia ✭✭✭✭✭

Of these, I think the Maquis Sito is an awesome idea. Totally plausible.

Yeah, I like non-canon crew that are theoretically possible. Meaning they could have existed, just offscreen.

Sito could have been captured instead of killed somehow (it's not like Cardassians are above some counter-intelligence) and eventually became a Maquis. Also I really liked her character so more versions are welcome.

Similarly, a younger Cardassian War/Hero of Setlik III O'Brien would have been a better "non-canon" crew than this Aug'Brien we got instead. Or Professor O'Brien, from post-DS9 days.
    “Treason, like beauty, is in the eye of the beholder.” - Elim Garak

Cardassian wishlist:
    Tora Ziyal - Thanks!
    Natima Lang
    Empok Nor Garak
    Tekeny Ghemor
    Mira
    Makbar
    Dejar
    Ulani Belor
  • Options
    Wildstar19Wildstar19 ✭✭✭✭
    I'm sure this has been discussed sometime/somewhere, but why aren't the JJ Abrams alternate universe characters and ships included in this game? The "actual" Spock did crossover after all. If Q can mix up the timelines, and include Mirror Universe in the game, it seems appropriate to add the alternate reality.
    Hurry up before those things eat Guy!
  • Options
    It’s a rights thing, Paramount own the rights to the movies and CBS own the rights to the TV stuff. It’s unlikly that Kelvin Timeline will show up unless DB choose to pay for them.
  • Options
    R'TardigradesR'Tardigrades ✭✭
    edited July 2018
    sznpblqe23s0.jpg
    79sot1mf785u.jpg
    to755td85mpr.jpg

Also, for non canon crew, Daerts O'Brien should be in the running. He's a hero in the sh*tposting community.
  • Options
    YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm seriously confused as to how Empok Nor Garak isn't in the game yet... shoulda been included in the recent mega as an Augment killer or something
  • Options
    Demora Sulu.
  • Options
    S14 Bri S14 Bri ✭✭✭
    This dude, Bilby... a member of the Orion syndicate.... on the one hand a hardened killer, on the other, a doting family man and cat lover... great episode and a crew member to get excited about if you like DS9 or O’Brien at his best. 2tr0tv4bx2p5.jpeg
  • Options
    HaBlackHaBlack ✭✭✭✭✭
    We could use more Maco crew

Hayes
    qwlexuuojnb0.jpg

And others
    xn110g0ajgr0.jpg

http://memory-alpha.wikia.com/wiki/MACO_personnel

PlayingSince: 2016-09-16Can we get some more characters from TAS?We finally have Caitians in the game!Character wishlist:
    • Lieutenant M'Ress - got her
    • Amanda Rogers - got her
    • Admiral S'rrel from Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home - not in the game yet
    • Agmar - not in the game yet
    • M'yra - not in the game yet
  • Options
    Crew
    1. Holodeck Seven from Human Error
    2. Velocity Seven
    3. Velocity Janeway
    4. Amanda Rogers
    5. Civil War Q
    6. Captain Ransom
    7. EV Suit Reed
    8. EV Suit Sato
    9. Homeless Capt Braxton
    10. Flight Suit Torres

Ships
    1. Borg Diamond
    2. USS Prometheus
    3. Enterprise E
  • Options
    Commander SinclairCommander Sinclair ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ensign? Youngblood: (Completely forgettable character, but apparently he was in 40 episodes of TNG!)
    lbujdtykee7t.jpg

Commander Remmick
    ev8q2b4cc10w.jpg

Amanda Rogers
    4536j645hmb0.jpg

Ensign Clancy
    6plfc7todstm.jpg

Ensign Sonya Gomez
    07o7h17tt2tt.jpg

Commander Shelby
    8ekrrh1qg2s4.jpg

Tallera
    xedplh68pu4d.jpg

Minuet
    m3cde1zgycaj.jpg

Female Q
    c8np185od88k.jpg

That's it for now...there are dozens more on my list. ;)
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ensign? Youngblood: (Completely forgettable character, but apparently he was in 40 episodes of TNG!)
    lbujdtykee7t.jpg

Commander Remmick
    ev8q2b4cc10w.jpg

Amanda Rogers
    4536j645hmb0.jpg

Ensign Clancy
    6plfc7todstm.jpg

Ensign Sonya Gomez
    07o7h17tt2tt.jpg

Commander Shelby
    8ekrrh1qg2s4.jpg

Tallera
    xedplh68pu4d.jpg

Minuet
    m3cde1zgycaj.jpg

Female Q
    c8np185od88k.jpg

That's it for now...there are dozens more on my list. ;)

I’ve been shouting on the rooftops for Amanda Rogers and Sylvia Gomez. I know a lot of people have also been calling for Shelby.

• Options
    How about Dr IRA Graves and civil War Q!!! Both legendary!!
  • Options
    For ds9, ensign Jimenez Sec/dip/cm 4*? I hope?
  • Options
    Zetterbeard Zetterbeard ✭✭✭✭✭
    Data from S7E16 Thine Own Self (TNG)
    i43mfxwi3szv.jpg

Qatai from S5E14 Bliss (Voyager).
    f6tfpb2p893a.jpg

Kevin Uxbridge from S3E3 The Survivors (TNG)
    31ke8juhy0o6.jpg

Although I kinda feel like Kevin is special enough to warrant being a gauntlet reward or honor hall inclusion.

• Options
    Star Trek Timelines also how about Annorax and Krenim weapon ship?
  • Options
    Commander SinclairCommander Sinclair ✭✭✭✭✭
    Since we are getting new ships & ship themes for the Skirmishes, how about:

Starfleet:
    3* Retrofit Constitution Class
    4* Enterprise-B or Excelsior (Pregnant Guppy Class)
    5* Enterprise-A
    3*/4* USS Europa (DISCO)

I would also like to see 5* Borgified Voyager at some point ;)

Alien Ships:
    4* Romulan Drone Ship (ENT)
    2* Species 8472 Scout Ship (VOY/Non Canon)
    5* Species 8472 Attack Fighter (VOY)
    4* Xindi-Aquatic Narcene Class (ENT)
    2*/3* Klingon Bird of Prey (DISCO)
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • Options
    Capt. Pete OwenCapt. Pete Owen ✭✭✭✭
    Security Officer Nelix
    4* Rare Crew
    ob6x9ucmjnka.jpeg
    Joined game 6th March 2016