Home The Bridge
Options

Most Wanted: Ships and Crew

Comments

• Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    An impromptu re-watching of Enterprise has sparked some ideas: Carjacker Archer and Carjacker T’Pol.

qxt5a2g5ckkn.jpeg

5* Archer - COM/SEC/SCI; Human, Starfleet, Desperate, Casual, Explorer, Pilot, Thief, Temporal Agent

4* T’Pol - SCI/SEC/DIP; Vulcan, Civilian, Astrophysicist, Telepath, Casual, Temporal Agent

How about a bonus:

4* Loomis - MED/SEC/SCI; Human, Civilian, Scoundrel, Courier, Criminal, Nurse

I know that he was never explicitly called a nurse, but I don’t think orderlies tend to draw blood and there have been odder trait choices.
  • Options
    IronagedaveIronagedave ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2020
    With the current mega event in mind, I'd like Henry Archer added to the Warp Theorist pool.
    [was on Sabbatical/Hiatus] Currently a trialist at Galaxy SquadronSTAY SAFE and KBO
  • Options
    This must have already been requested at some point, but now that we have both Picard/Number One and Archer/Porthos, we NEED to have Data/Spot.
    dbthn9ngbriq.png

5* DIP/SCI/SEC - Android, Federation, Starfleet, Cyberneticist, Writer, Crafty

Not sure what the ship ability could be exactly, but it would have to be named "Felis catus is your taxonomic nomenclature". Or something along those lines.

How was Porthos added to the game before Spot, anyway??
  • Options
    EnderWEnderW ✭✭✭✭✭
    AugPeng wrote: »
    This must have already been requested at some point, but now that we have both Picard/Number One and Archer/Porthos, we NEED to have Data/Spot.
    dbthn9ngbriq.png

5* DIP/SCI/SEC - Android, Federation, Starfleet, Cyberneticist, Writer, Crafty

Not sure what the ship ability could be exactly, but it would have to be named "Felis catus is your taxonomic nomenclature". Or something along those lines.

How was Porthos added to the game before Spot, anyway??

Or how about the ship ability be called: "Spot, down."
    Playing Since: 2018-02-26 Level: 99 Fleet: ÷ Battleship Yamato, Squad Leader & Fleet Officer; 16hr, 26min Voyage /wo Refuel; 1495 Immortalized Crew; Highest Event Rank: 8 (God of Thunder)
  • Options
    prosenprosen ✭✭
    snoxeab1ualk.jpg

Evolved John Doe - MED / DIP
    "Sometimes, you can make no mistakes, do everything right, and still lose." - Captain Jean-Luc Picard
  • Options
    starfoxstarfox ✭✭✭
    i would love to see balok from carbomite maneuver . either the fake alien or the real balok . im unsure if balok would be considered a child in this game.
  • Options
    Capt. Pete OwenCapt. Pete Owen ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2020
    boedo5hwgsai.jpeg
    byipedk6ko5n.jpeg
    1scwdocw2qia.jpeg1n9qqo5y0zdo.jpeg
    bnerc6rn6kaa.jpeg
    ju1dq4xxz6i8.jpeg
    g69moqowk0r1.jpeg
    - Joined game 6th March 2016
    - Capt Level 99
    - VIP Level 13
    - Fleet Admiral [New Black Vipers]
    - Starbase Level 134
    - Starbase Rooms Completed 15/15
    - Crew Slots 295
    - Immortalized Crew 639
    - Total Crew collected 882/1179
    - Crew collections maxed out 7/45
    - Galaxy Map Stars 1269/1269
    - Cadet Mission Stars 225/225
    - Factions Honored 15/15
    - Achievements completed 15/16
    - Ships maxed out 53/78
  • Options
    I've been playing this game for some time now and the one character that I've always wanted above all as CPT. Robert April which only has been seen once since the name being brought up and it wasn't a cartoon as I'm sure you are aware of. PLEASE, PRETTY PLEASE, W/ cherries on top! Take the photo that was used for CPT. April and use the real face of the FIRST ENTERPRISE CAPTAIN the one and only.........Mr. GENE RODENBERRY! I've never asked for a new crew member but I can think of none better and would love to test the prototype out if you needed someone ;-)
    Sincerely, Terok Nor
  • Options
    robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've been playing this game for some time now and the one character that I've always wanted above all as CPT. Robert April which only has been seen once since the name being brought up and it wasn't a cartoon as I'm sure you are aware of. PLEASE, PRETTY PLEASE, W/ cherries on top! Take the photo that was used for CPT. April and use the real face of the FIRST ENTERPRISE CAPTAIN the one and only.........Mr. GENE RODENBERRY! I've never asked for a new crew member but I can think of none better and would love to test the prototype out if you needed someone ;-)
    Sincerely, Terok Nor

Robert April is already in the game...
  • Options
    5ixuwzvbtpj4.jpeg
    s95n0l8lqxub.jpeg
    - Capt Level 99
    - VIP Level 13
    - Starbase Level 134
    - Crew Slots 295
    - Immortalized Crew 639
    - Factions Honored 15/15
    - Ships maxed out 53/78
  • Options
    Ive been stating that RODENBERRY was the original Robert April "1'st captain of the enterprise" he was the only one who took Aprils photo back when but when that stupid chartoon came and then he was put out in STT I was sad, depressed, and just felt wrong. Please listen to us Trekies and do this for the MAN himself. Only man to take Aprils picture because he was the TRUE Enterprise captain.
  • Options
    Ive been stating that RODENBERRY was the original Robert April "1'st captain of the enterprise" he was the only one who took Aprils photo back when but when that stupid chartoon came and then he was put out in STT I was sad, depressed, and just felt wrong. Please listen to us Trekies and do this for the MAN himself. Only man to take Aprils picture because he was the TRUE Enterprise captain.

0z2c2lgu3cus.jpg
    - Capt Level 99
    - VIP Level 13
    - Starbase Level 134
    - Crew Slots 295
    - Immortalized Crew 639
    - Factions Honored 15/15
    - Ships maxed out 53/78
  • Options
    Kevin and Rishon Uxbridge from "The Survivors", TNG Season 3, Episode 3.reymgobh5l71.jpg
  • Options
    jrxpjqc1o9jj.jpeg
    wl90ocwefez5.jpeg
    4voljcslvmsl.jpeg
    - Capt Level 99
    - VIP Level 13
    - Starbase Level 134
    - Crew Slots 295
    - Immortalized Crew 639
    - Factions Honored 15/15
    - Ships maxed out 53/78
  • Options
    ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭

xxhza1wook19.jpeg

Now that is cool!
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • Options
    edited July 2020
    Embracing Starfleet
    5d86200w1ajm.jpeg
    8y5vh35x6h25.jpeg
    r3izr3bq1ie4.jpeg
    td54m631qicp.jpeg
    08c3m6h2euzk.jpeg
    09uazmvlmoik.jpeg
    ko64pwcp1aac.jpeg
    boedo5hwgsai.jpeg
    byipedk6ko5n.jpeg
    1scwdocw2qia.jpeg1n9qqo5y0zdo.jpeg
    bnerc6rn6kaa.jpeg
    wig0ihvcnbrg.jpegg69moqowk0r1.jpeg
    5ixuwzvbtpj4.jpeg
    s95n0l8lqxub.jpeg
    jrxpjqc1o9jj.jpeg
    wl90ocwefez5.jpeg
    4voljcslvmsl.jpeg

Embracing Starfleet
    - Capt Level 99
    - VIP Level 13
    - Starbase Level 134
    - Crew Slots 295
    - Immortalized Crew 639
    - Factions Honored 15/15
    - Ships maxed out 53/78
  • Options
    I just want ONE TELLARITE from TOS. Can't be too difficult, no?
  • Options
    Trek1966 wrote: »

I’ve personally reached the level of taking any Tellarite at all, regardless of whether it’s Ambassador Gav, whoever it was in the background of the trial even in ST IV, Ambassador Graal, that bounty hunter, or that other bounty hunter.
  • Options

I’ve personally reached the level of taking any Tellarite at all, regardless of whether it’s Ambassador Gav, whoever it was in the background of the trial even in ST IV, Ambassador Graal, that bounty hunter, or that other bounty hunter.

Bounty Hunter Skalaar?
    u56yp8s7bol5.jpeg
    - Capt Level 99
    - VIP Level 13
    - Starbase Level 134
    - Crew Slots 295
    - Immortalized Crew 639
    - Factions Honored 15/15
    - Ships maxed out 53/78
  • Options

Bounty Hunter Skalaar?
    u56yp8s7bol5.jpeg

I couldn’t remember the names and wanted to get to bed badly enough to not look them up, but I was thinking of the Enterprise episode where Archer got kidnapped on behalf of the Klingons and the Short Trek with Harry Mudd.
  • Options
    Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    The recent EV crew inspired me to suggest from Lower Decks:
    EV Suit Rutherford
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    While I'm on the Lower Decks and @DScottHewitt reminded me of the Holodeck Enthusiasts collections, how about...
    Olympic Training Program Mariner
    Adashake Center Tendi
    Warp Core Boimler
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    I guess we will never see RODENBERRY as April just stuck with this cartoon non-sense. It could be worse......NOT!
  • Options
    robownage wrote: »
    Sincerely, Terok Nor

If you were to read...I said not the cartoon crap the real April was and is RODENBERRY!
  • Options
    Sincerely, Terok Nor

If you were to read...I said not the cartoon crap the real April was and is RODENBERRY!

Your hostility won't make it happen. I think you had a good idea, but you are killing your own idea with your hostile approach. The original post was much better. Please don't ruin it.
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would really like Tal Celes, Billy Telfer, Doctor Joe and Ensign Miral Paris from STVOY to be in some upcoming Mega Event, as well as the two Undine disguise officers Admiral Bullock and Lt. Cmdr. Valerie Archer (who is not supposed to be an Archer variant lol).
    "Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")
  • Options
    robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2020
    Sincerely, Terok Nor

Allow me to elaborate.

I suspect that since he is already in the game in "cartoon crap" form, we are unlikely to get a second version of such a minor character, especially a non-canon one where he is "played" by a different person. I also doubt that WRG's license would give them access to Roddenberry's likeness.

Personally, I would love to see a "Great Bird of the Galaxy" version of Gene pop up in the Honor Hall, but alas I don't see that happening.
  • Options
    Dr Elias Giger