Home The Bridge
Options

Most Wanted: Ships and Crew

Comments

• Options
    Captain IdolCaptain Idol ✭✭✭✭✭
    Spoilers for the latest picard:
    Tourist Picard, Drunk Tactical Hologram and from the previews, Eyepatch Picard
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not awake enough to go through forty seven pages. I'm on pain meds for the newest kidney stone.

2 🌟 JimJams Sylvia Tilly. From the episode where Burnham agrees to stay on Disco and returns to their quarters. When Sylvia has that gorgeous curly red hair down.........
    "The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • Options
    EnderWEnderW ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kaitee wrote: »
    I've been thinking about the mirror universe again, and I got to wondering what was going on over there during the TOS movie era?
    So since it's boring for it to have happened off-screen (although if it was in the mirror animated series that'd be pretty funny) let's say Spock's coup didn't go off without a hitch, and Kirk managed to cling to power and exiled him back to Vulcan. By 2271 Kirk's risen to Emperor but it was a bloodbath getting there, and the Empire's on the verge of civil war. When V'Ger shows up Kirk's unwilling to risk any of his captains getting hold of its technology and making a play to usurp him so he arranges a 'transporter accident' to remove Decker and commands the Enterprise to seize V'Ger personally, but his inexperience with the refitted ship forces him to accept Spock's offer of help rather than show weakness to the crew. Spock sneaks out on his EVA trip to meld with V'Ger only for Kirk to follow and kill him during the spacewalk. Kirk reaches the heart of V'Ger but the Ilia Probe's memories make her want vengeance for his killing Decker, and V'Ger resurrects Spock to kill Kirk.

Couple of years later Emperor Spock's not having a great time, barely holding the Empire together against Klingon aggression, and pinning all his hopes on Carol Marcus's Genesis Weapon. Spock takes the Enterprise out to personally take delivery of the weapon from Regula 1, but David Marcus stages a mutiny on the Reliant, steals Genesis, and comes after the Enterprise to avenge his father's death. The Enterprise barely survives, but Carol is killed fixing the warp drive. Spock brings her body to the Genesis Planet to revive her since she's the only one who can recreate the weapon, also having to contend with Kruge, who he tries to convince that Genesis was just a terraforming project but Saavik, who it turns out is a Romulan agent, murders Kruge to incite his crew into destroying the Enterprise. Spock kills her and seizes the bird of prey to return to Earth, only to find it's being messed up by the whale probe, which the reborn Carol sacrifices herself to destroy, which incidentally takes out the moon and leaves Earth barely habitable. In desperation Spock reaches out to the Klingons to end the war, but Ambassador Chang is murdered by Gorkon's agents as a pretext to launch an all-out offensive. Starfleet masses at Khitomer with Captain Valeris commanding the new Enterprise with the cloaking device from Kruge's ship installed, but McCoy sabotages the cloak to finally have his revenge on Spock for killing Kirk, and the Empire collapses with Spock left as 'Emperor' of wasteland Earth and nothing else.

Also some idiot takes over Nimbus III in the middle of all that but they just bomb him from orbit.

So that's a whole bunch of new crew we could have. I assume some comic or something has covered all this in some other way but I haven't read it, so it's fair game...

Ok, can someone please get this woman a standard "Rich and Famous" Contract; I want to see these movies made! :)
    Playing Since: 2018-02-26 Level: 99 Fleet: ÷ Battleship Yamato, Squad Leader & Fleet Officer; 17hr, 20min Voyage /wo Refuel; 1508 Immortalized Crew; Highest Event Rank: 8 (God of Thunder)
  • Options
    HaBlackHaBlack ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've been thinking about the mirror universe again, and I got to wondering what was going on over there during the TOS movie era?

So since it's boring for it to have happened off-screen (although if it was in the mirror animated series that'd be pretty funny) let's say Spock's coup didn't go off without a hitch, and Kirk managed to cling to power and exiled him back to Vulcan. By 2271 Kirk's risen to Emperor but it was a bloodbath getting there, and the Empire's on the verge of civil war. When V'Ger shows up Kirk's unwilling to risk any of his captains getting hold of its technology and making a play to usurp him so he arranges a 'transporter accident' to remove Decker and commands the Enterprise to seize V'Ger personally, but his inexperience with the refitted ship forces him to accept Spock's offer of help rather than show weakness to the crew. Spock sneaks out on his EVA trip to meld with V'Ger only for Kirk to follow and kill him during the spacewalk. Kirk reaches the heart of V'Ger but the Ilia Probe's memories make her want vengeance for his killing Decker, and V'Ger resurrects Spock to kill Kirk.

Couple of years later Emperor Spock's not having a great time, barely holding the Empire together against Klingon aggression, and pinning all his hopes on Carol Marcus's Genesis Weapon. Spock takes the Enterprise out to personally take delivery of the weapon from Regula 1, but David Marcus stages a mutiny on the Reliant, steals Genesis, and comes after the Enterprise to avenge his father's death. The Enterprise barely survives, but Carol is killed fixing the warp drive. Spock brings her body to the Genesis Planet to revive her since she's the only one who can recreate the weapon, also having to contend with Kruge, who he tries to convince that Genesis was just a terraforming project but Saavik, who it turns out is a Romulan agent, murders Kruge to incite his crew into destroying the Enterprise. Spock kills her and seizes the bird of prey to return to Earth, only to find it's being messed up by the whale probe, which the reborn Carol sacrifices herself to destroy, which incidentally takes out the moon and leaves Earth barely habitable. In desperation Spock reaches out to the Klingons to end the war, but Ambassador Chang is murdered by Gorkon's agents as a pretext to launch an all-out offensive. Starfleet masses at Khitomer with Captain Valeris commanding the new Enterprise with the cloaking device from Kruge's ship installed, but McCoy sabotages the cloak to finally have his revenge on Spock for killing Kirk, and the Empire collapses with Spock left as 'Emperor' of wasteland Earth and nothing else.

Also some idiot takes over Nimbus III in the middle of all that but they just bomb him from orbit.

So that's a whole bunch of new crew we could have. I assume some comic or something has covered all this in some other way but I haven't read it, so it's fair game...

You mean like this

cn9nu8zbizd7.jpg

Considering we already have characters from comics, I don't see issue to have them more

Like Mirror M'Ress
    54uaedqea3fo.jpg

Or M'yra
    yyiowuoqah79.jpg
    6v6e79xgo9y5.jpg
    PlayingSince: 2016-09-16Can we get some more characters from TAS?We finally have Caitians in the game!Character wishlist:
    • Lieutenant M'Ress - got her
    • Amanda Rogers - got her
    • Admiral S'rrel from Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home - not in the game yet
    • Agmar - not in the game yet
    • M'yra - not in the game yet
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    EnderW wrote: »

Ok, can someone please get this woman a standard "Rich and Famous" Contract; I want to see these movies made! :)

I’d be happy if DB made space for another writer on their staff.
  • Options
    Matt_DeckerMatt_Decker ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2020

Thanks for posting this @Kaitee. It was fun just to read. I especially loved the line about Sybock. Star Trek V was by far my least favorite of the movies.
    Fleet: Starship Trista
    Captain Level: 95
    VIP Level: 12
    Unique Crew Immortalized: 525
    Collections Completed: Vulcan, Ferengi, Borg, Romulan, Cardassian, Uncommon, Rare, Veteran, Common, Engineered, Physician, Innovator, Inspiring, Diplomat, Jury Rigger, Gauntlet Legends
  • Options
    Kaitee is, by far, my favorite writer!!!!!

🖖👍😁👍🖖
    "The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • Options
    From ST:Picard "ancient" Romulan Bird of Prey:

3zfo36mga41q.jpg
    e6rz2t2lh6zs.jpg
    doq7zcn0qqbd.jpg
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • Options
    looking thru these I checked the wiki and there is no Data in the season 3-7 uni. We could have all sorts of possibilities. Dream Data with the old telephone, or Data and Troi cake. Also have Masaka Data, Rescuer Data from BOBW, injured Data from Thine Own Self,plain old Data from any episode. And also the entire TNG crew from Time's Arrow, which could include headless Data which may could merge with Data's head from Disaster, and make another new Data, like
    Dream/Memory Data
  • Options
    Scoundrel Picard (with the eye patch)
    Really just everyone from Picard. Not all at once, but a healthy stream.
  • Options
    Mirror CartmanMirror Cartman ✭✭✭✭✭
    Any crew from Picard that have been in other Star Treks.

But for now:
    Hugh, super-rare or legendary.

He would fill in the CMD/MED/??? role, with tech, sci, or dip.

https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Hugh
  • Options
    picard spoiler (kind of)
    Fenris Ranger Seven
    xv54p67us6rs.jpeg

Rarity: 5*
    Skills: Security/Science/Command
    Traits: Human, Borg, Astrophysicist, Brutal, Civilian, Desperate, Marksman, Pilot, Resourceful, Survivalist, Veteran
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!
  • Options
    Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm watching The Librarians. I'm ready for another non-canon character: Librarian Odo. :)
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    Mirror CartmanMirror Cartman ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm watching The Librarians. I'm ready for another non-canon character: Librarian Odo. :)

Avenue 5, non canon.
    The 30th man on the Moon Neelix.
    The last man on the ISS Neexlix.
    Spaceman Neelix.
  • Options

Avenue 5, non canon.
    The 30th man on the Moon Neelix.
    The last man on the ISS Neexlix.
    Spaceman Neelix.

Ship Ability: A Hole Is A Hole!
  • Options
    Will we finally be getting “Captain” Kevin Riley this year for St. Patrick’s Day?
  • Options
    Torpedo Breach Cromwell

Primary: Engineering {1300+}
    Secondary: Command
    Tertiary: Medical

• Options
    Torpedo Breach Cromwell

Primary: Engineering {1300+}
    Secondary: Command
    Tertiary: Medical

Good idea, but I would go...
    CMD: 1100+
    ENG: 1100+
    MED: 900+

That sequence was slightly more command, imo. But not enough to make 100 points of difference.
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    id definitely like to see new crew from picard !
  • Options
    @Shan I hope to post a better comment down the road, but a STT Original of Gene Roddenberry would be great. 2021 is his 100th birthday, Aug 19, 1921; 30th Anniversary of his death, Oct 24, 1991; not to mention 55th Anniversary of TOS. Honouring him in such a big year would be great to see.

@Shan Add in next year being 5 years of STT and bringing Gene into the game is most logical.
  • Options
    @Shan I hope to post a better comment down the road, but a STT Original of Gene Roddenberry would be great. 2021 is his 100th birthday, Aug 19, 1921; 30th Anniversary of his death, Oct 24, 1991; not to mention 55th Anniversary of TOS. Honouring him in such a big year would be great to see.

@Shan Add in next year being 5 years of STT and bringing Gene into the game is most logical.

Legendary Gene in our mailboxes, and four simple Achievements to Fully Fuse him would be awesome for fifth anniversary.

"Great Bird of the Galaxy" with single Skill of Command, having both high Base, and strong Roll.

Maybe the first 2,000 Base, without Bonuses.........
  • Options

I wondered why Shan was being tagged in this thread. As she's said, it does no good. Personally, I hope this gets her attention as there are some good arguments listed. Not sure how likeness rights would work, but if the logistics can be figured out, this would be quite amazing.
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    edited March 2020
    Picard Episode 8 Spoiler:
    Queen Annika
    wikcj239h6in.jpeg

Rarity: 5*
    Skills: Command, Security, Engineering
    Traits: Borg, Human, Brutal, Cultural Figure, Communicator, Saboteur

edit: Changed name to Queen Annika
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!
  • Options
    edited March 2020
    *Queen Annika, as per episode 10

• Options
    Crash41Crash41 ✭✭✭
    I see Bilby has already been mentioned, but how about this:

Liam Bilby & Chester 4*
    xi0sch4grnbr.png