Home The Bridge
Options

Most Wanted: Ships and Crew

Comments

• Options
    TrollitaTrollita ✭✭✭✭
    This is me nitpicking out of personal preference, but I’d like to see another Kruge added. The blue card is GREAT, because it makes a prominent villain easily accessible, but a purple card with an added third skill would be amazing. Maybe add diplomacy and name him Interrogator Kruge.
    yyk1e733stag.jpeg

Or just boost his current two stats, add traits like desperate, and name him Vengeful Kruge.
    njp178e1kynx.jpeg

• Options
    Lt. Gambol wrote: »
    Midwife Worf, from DS9 when he's helping Keiko give birth. When you click on him, he says "You may now give birth."

Well, I'm pleased. Hope you got the rights to the VO!
  • Options
    edited March 2021
    It would be great to see Kira's 2 resistance buddies bulk out the Bajorans in the game. One gold one super rare.
    edit > Lupaza and Farrell. They were great characters who had a very moving story in a couple of great episodes. Also great Character actors in the mix.
    In the game they both could be Security, Saboteur & Veteran. There is a case for scoundrel and I think Lupaza who is better for gold and could get Engineering for reprograming the transporter (and making Kira's earing) and is clearly the leader (cmd). Farrel is mainly likeable and gregarious (Dip) and one of them could get a little bit of med for bringing herbs but those are just options & ideas from the episode.
  • Options
    Lt (JG) Worf from season one of TNG (command track)

Cheers.
  • Options
    edited March 2021
    From DS9's best first season episode "The Emissary":

Commander Sisko (TNG era uniform)
    Holodeck Fishing Jake Sisko
    Beach Benjamin Sisko
    Beach Jennifer Sisko
    Major Kira Nerys (the long hair look is astonishing)
    Gul Dukat entering "his" office after Sisko took command of the station
    Gul Jasad
    Chief O'Brien kicking the console
    USS Saratoga Ops (played by Lily Mariye)
    USS Saratoga Conn (played by Cassandra Byram)
    USS Saratoga Tactical Hranok Zar (played by Stephen Davies)
    USS Saratoga Commanding Officer (played by John Hertzler)

• Options
    TrollitaTrollita ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2021
    We have a 2* Damar, and a 5* Damar. How about a 3* or 4* Damar?

Kanar Damar
    Battle Ability: “Maybe you should talk to Worf again!” (Boost crit rating by whatever).
    obycyvkhdtrm.jpeg

• Options
    edited March 2021
    Starbase 11 Commodore Jose Mendez
    Starbase 11 Lieutenant Palmer
    The Yeoman with the orange hair from The Cage
    The Conn man with the blonde hair (The Cage)
    Doctor Philip Boyce
    Ibudan
    O'Brien holding Little Molly ("A Man Alone")
    Teacher Keiko
    Kodos
    Kodos' crazy daughter
    Lieutenant Kevin Riley
  • Options
    +1 on Kodos and his daughter (Lenore) and Lt. Kevin Riley ("singing Riley"?) from the "The Conscience of the King" episode. Kodos the Executioner should be a gold card, and then maybe a purple later of Anton Karidian.

Do a whole Mega surrounding the works of Shakespeare - there are plenty of sources from across Trek to draw upon. Episode titles, characters quoting Shakespeare, actors coming from Shakespearean backgrounds, etc. It would be cool to get a Shakespeare crew as a Timelines Original.

lkct4b6h8zdr.png
    "Risk! Risk is our business. Risk is what this starship is all about."
    -Captain Kirk, ST:TOS, "Return to Tomorrow"
  • Options
    Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    There's simply not enough Lorca in this game. I can think of a few variants which could easily be added: Prime Gabriel Lorca, Terran Prisoner Lorca, and Klingon Prisoner Lorca. But maybe those are too easy. What the game really needs is a Costumed version of Lorca. :smiley: Any good Trek fan knows that anything is possible when Q is involved. Like maybe a lost Starfleet captain showing up in the middle of civil war amongst Q. Has anyone noticed how Gabriel Lorca looks like Colonel William Tavington from The Patriot? Who's to say Gabriel Lorca wasn't involved in that Q civil war in Voyager? Maybe that's what happened to the Prime version of Lorca.

WRG, please give us me Civil War Lorca.
    Maybe with SEC 1176 (276-476) and CMD 1076 (176-276)
    And a cool ship ability like +7 accuracy at 3s with 150% immediate damage.
    Traits: Human, Federation, Starfleet, Q Continuum, Veteran, Tactician, Costumed
    Collections: Timelines' Originals, The Continuum, Costume Party, and Valor in Combat
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    edited March 2021
    There's simply not enough Lorca in this game. I can think of a few variants which could easily be added: Prime Gabriel Lorca, Terran Prisoner Lorca, and Klingon Prisoner Lorca. But maybe those are too easy. What the game really needs is a Costumed version of Lorca. :smiley: Any good Trek fan knows that anything is possible when Q is involved. Like maybe a lost Starfleet captain showing up in the middle of civil war amongst Q. Has anyone noticed how Gabriel Lorca looks like Colonel William Tavington from The Patriot? Who's to say Gabriel Lorca wasn't involved in that Q civil war in Voyager? Maybe that's what happened to the Prime version of Lorca.

WRG, please give us me Civil War Lorca.
    Maybe with SEC 1176 (276-476) and CMD 1076 (176-276)
    And a cool ship ability like +7 accuracy at 3s with 150% immediate damage.
    Traits: Human, Federation, Starfleet, Q Continuum, Veteran, Tactician, Costumed
    Collections: Timelines' Originals, The Continuum, Costume Party, and Valor in Combat

Of all the bonehead things... The Patriot was the Revolutionary War, not the Civil War. Maybe it could still work somehow, but I have lost faith in my brain to figure it out, lol.

I mean, seriously... I put all those 76's in the stats and never once stopped to think... The Civil War was 1860-1864.... Quite a long time after 1776.
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    Actually Civil War came out in 2016 :wink:

2ndgzj814pyo.jpeg
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!
  • Options
    EnderWEnderW ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would not be opposed to Russian Field Marshal Lorca as a STT Original. If you haven't seen the movie, well worth watching; Jason Issacs is a delight in it.
    Playing Since: 2018-02-26 Level: 99 Fleet: ÷ Battleship Yamato, Squad Leader & Fleet Officer; 16hr, 26min Voyage /wo Refuel; 1486 Immortalized Crew; Highest Event Rank: 8 (God of Thunder)
  • Options
    EnderW wrote: »
    I would not be opposed to Russian Field Marshal Lorca as a STT Original. If you haven't seen the movie, well worth watching; Jason Issacs is a delight in it.

I've been trying to think of a tie into Star Trek that might work. All I've got is Prime Lorca being a well decorated Starfleet officer in a now-obsolete uniform.
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    HaBlackHaBlack ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeoman Teresa Ross
    i4majmxb6v02.jpg

and

Chief Petty Officer Teresa Ross
    m0fg7dmojrhp.jpg
    PlayingSince: 2016-09-16Can we get some more characters from TAS?We finally have Caitians in the game!Character wishlist:
    • Lieutenant M'Ress - got her
    • Amanda Rogers - got her
    • Admiral S'rrel from Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home - not in the game yet
    • Agmar - not in the game yet
    • M'yra - not in the game yet
  • Options
    I also support that Rare Holodoc/Seven fuse idea for a Very Rare "Doc Inside Seven's Implant" kind of character. :)
  • Options
    Gorn-A-Phobe!Gorn-A-Phobe! ✭✭✭
    edited April 2021
  • Options
    TrollitaTrollita ✭✭✭✭
    Kitty Cat Garak? Kitty Cat Garak!
    qr2oxr7dc7hm.jpeg
  • Options
    Emperor Borg Drone (SC)Emperor Borg Drone (SC) ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2021
    On another thread someone suggested a new Janeway from "The Void" which I agree with.

Speaking of that episide, I think we should also get these guys:
    fantome-thevoid.jpg

https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Fantome
  • Options
    TrollitaTrollita ✭✭✭✭
    Dominion Damar? Dominion Damar!

cyga3ap0ahz2.jpeg
  • Options
    HaBlackHaBlack ✭✭✭✭✭
    Laas the Ship
    llsl2z6vyjhd.png

PlayingSince: 2016-09-16Can we get some more characters from TAS?We finally have Caitians in the game!Character wishlist:
    • Lieutenant M'Ress - got her
    • Amanda Rogers - got her
    • Admiral S'rrel from Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home - not in the game yet
    • Agmar - not in the game yet
    • M'yra - not in the game yet
  • Options
    edited May 2021
    4 Star Picard from Chains of Command (MUST BE A 4 STAR AT ALL COSTS)!

Lieutenant Commander Calvin Hudson (Security, Command, Diplomacy)

Maquis Calvin Hudson (Command & Security)

Gul Evek (Command)

Sarkonna (Science & Security)

William Samuels (Security & Engineering)

Niles (Diplomacy & Command)

Commander Benjamin Sisko (season 2 style)

Lieutenant Commander Benjamin Sisko (from the USS Saratoga)

Gilgo Beach Benjamin Sisko

Timelines Original Benjamin Sisko in Leserhosen and Bavarian Federhut at the Mazurka Festival on New Berlin
  • Options
    I've been hoping for FOUR LIGHTS Picard for a long, long time.
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hmmm... Four Lights Picard that fuses with Madred and becomes Rescued Picard....hmmm.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • Options
    Hmmm... Four Lights Picard that fuses with Madred and becomes Rescued Picard....hmmm.

Cardassian collection. I like your thinking.
    Farewell 🖖