Home The Bridge
Options

Most Wanted: Ships and Crew

Comments

• Options
    [LF] Athos[LF] Athos ✭✭
    edited May 2021
    Not that I have read all 54 pages of posts, but I'm surprised that the first post (which gets updated) does not include:

Ships:
    - Akira Class (4* USS Thunderchild; 3* generic)
    - Steamrunner Class
    - Sabre Class (has the Fighter trait)

All three ships were used during the Dominion War and the Akira is one of the more popular ships.

Personnel:
    The Century Collection: (From Time's Arrow I & II)
    - Century Nurse Crusher (we have already)
    - Century Guinan (we have already)
    - Century Playwrite Picard
    - Century Police Riker
    - Century Inventor Data
    - Century La Forge
    - Century Troi
    - Samuel Clemens
    - Jack London (the bellboy that helped Data)
    - Mrs. Carmichael
    - (Sorry Worf, you did not travel back in time)

Another idea for Personnel and Ships... ships whose captains are slotted get a boost of some kind. So the USS Defiant gets a boost if Sisko is slotted; USS Excelsior gets a boost if Captain Sulu is slotted, etc.
  • Options
    W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    There was interest in us gaining access to some of the backgrounds. I would love this. The art is really picking up lately. How about as collection rewards, like the avatars? Or even dropped in tradable pieces!
    Unlocked backgrounds (and collected pieces if that route is taken) could be a third tab on the Vault/Collections screen.
    Not sure if having the correct characters appear in front of them as they are immortalized would be feasible, but it would be epic!
    It would had a new layer of activity and even strategy. Finishing X earns a background or this crew gets me a random piece. This game is basically a digital CCG with various play modes. These are basically digital play mats, which are very popular in real life. I know that archival companies make even special tubes to store them.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • Options
    Capt. Pete OwenCapt. Pete Owen ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2021
    wbb43hs5lncn.jpeg
    Joined game 6th March 2016
  • Options
    EnderWEnderW ✭✭✭✭✭
    On the last Timelines Talk, there was discussion about ideas for new STT Originals crew. It really got me thinking on ideas:

We've had discussion on the forum about some sport or athlete theme cards. Back in February, we all came up with some good ideas for hockey cards. I would add a "Hockey Captain Kirk" would be excellent. Also, a Waterpolo Archer would be really great.

Two other themes that have been done in the past are Augment and Assimilated. While Assimilated Spock seems to be a no-go, how about some of the other TOS crew? Assimilated Uhura or Scotty would be great. Or even expand to TNG and DS9; Assimilated Odo would probably look fascinating! Also, an Assimilated Data would be cool too (Tempted Data doesn't count!). Also, an Augment Worf, along the lines of 23rd Century Martok, would be a fun one.

Mirror is another possibility. Some random TOS ideas: Mirror Imperial Consort Chapel, Mirror Executioner Rand, or Mirror Rebel Khan. While not wholly original, as I know they have a comic book, any Voyager Mirror cards would be great to add. Finally, the last TNG Mirror card not in the game is Mirror Riker; we can't let this oversight stand! :)

Finally, as has been mentioned before, Shakespeare is an important part of the ST Universe. And as I like to point out, several Star Trek actors did voice work for the Gargoyles cartoon; several as Shakespeare characters. This seems like an easy and content rich combo to do!

Almost forgot a great idea: Russian Field Marshal Lorca!!! :D
    Playing Since: 2018-02-26 Level: 99 Fleet: ÷ Battleship Yamato, Squad Leader & Fleet Officer; 17hr, 20min Voyage /wo Refuel; 1508 Immortalized Crew; Highest Event Rank: 8 (God of Thunder)
  • Options
    TrollitaTrollita ✭✭✭✭
    Now that we have Desert Sisko, can we have Doctor Wykoff? :)

9qlmrhbej21m.jpeg
  • Options
    Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    EnderW wrote: »
    On the last Timelines Talk, there was discussion about ideas for new STT Originals crew. It really got me thinking on ideas:

We've had discussion on the forum about some sport or athlete theme cards. Back in February, we all came up with some good ideas for hockey cards. I would add a "Hockey Captain Kirk" would be excellent. Also, a Waterpolo Archer would be really great.

Two other themes that have been done in the past are Augment and Assimilated. While Assimilated Spock seems to be a no-go, how about some of the other TOS crew? Assimilated Uhura or Scotty would be great. Or even expand to TNG and DS9; Assimilated Odo would probably look fascinating! Also, an Assimilated Data would be cool too (Tempted Data doesn't count!). Also, an Augment Worf, along the lines of 23rd Century Martok, would be a fun one.

Mirror is another possibility. Some random TOS ideas: Mirror Imperial Consort Chapel, Mirror Executioner Rand, or Mirror Rebel Khan. While not wholly original, as I know they have a comic book, any Voyager Mirror cards would be great to add. Finally, the last TNG Mirror card not in the game is Mirror Riker; we can't let this oversight stand! :)

Finally, as has been mentioned before, Shakespeare is an important part of the ST Universe. And as I like to point out, several Star Trek actors did voice work for the Gargoyles cartoon; several as Shakespeare characters. This seems like an easy and content rich combo to do!

Almost forgot a great idea: Russian Field Marshal Lorca!!! :D

I like all of your ideas there, but Russian Field Marshal Lorca is by far your best suggestion there. ;)
    (WRG, you can call him Terran Field Marshal Lorca if it sounds more Trekkish.)
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    I would like to see the holo effect Romulan drone ship from Enterprise series. Also need the Romulan warbird from TOS.
  • Options
    Veterinary PhloxVeterinary Phlox ✭✭✭✭✭
    I posted several recommendations for originals over here. Some day I need to finish up the remaining main cast crew!

Six degrees in Inter-species Veterinary Medicine. Treating all manner of critters, from Tribbles to Humans.

Starport
  • Options
    edited June 2021
    Why is there no link to this great site of knowledge in the game?
  • Options
    Sorry about my post above. I Just found the link to here in the customer support section for help
  • Options
    Warrior WilloWarrior Willo ✭✭✭✭✭
    ikioh86rxwd9.jpeg

Slar would be a welcome addition and give some value to a Gorn polestar.
  • Options
    TrollitaTrollita ✭✭✭✭
    Please can we have from Picard S2 trailer:
    GQ

tfwc6c0pyz40.jpg

I wouldn't even mind if he's the worst card in the game I just WANT him

Yes, please! Talk about aging like a fine wine. WOOF!
  • Options
    My latest Gauntlet is Maquis/Hunter/Cyberneticist and there’s quite a low bonus pool… a new Chakotay with those 3 traits who’s good in gauntlet would be a really great addition! :smiley:
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!
  • Options
    My latest Gauntlet is Maquis/Hunter/Cyberneticist and there’s quite a low bonus pool… a new Chakotay with those 3 traits who’s good in gauntlet would be a really great addition! :smiley:

"Scorpion" Chakotay with the neural transceiver short-circuiting Seven would be perfect for this.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • Options
    Please can we have from Picard S2 trailer:
    GQ

tfwc6c0pyz40.jpg

I wouldn't even mind if he's the worst card in the game I just WANT him

I can't wait for that variant! He'll be a prime candidate for the recurring legendary during a Picard mega when the show finally comes back for season 2.
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    StephLovesVoyagerStephLovesVoyager ✭✭✭✭✭
    the recurring legendary during a Picard mega

If WRG decline to this I will QUIT. Make it so @WRG Ben! The fans demand our thirsts be quenched!!!

4dmpm69eqyrb.gif
    Going boldly since April 2020 | My Datacore profile
  • Options

"Scorpion" Chakotay with the neural transceiver short-circuiting Seven would be perfect for this.

Great Idea! I couldn’t think of a specific version when I made my post so thanks :wink:

Captain Level 99

• Options
    i would love if they added Admiral McCoy even if he was just a 1 skill maybe medical but like a not so great version of the 1 skill med McCoy we already have
  • Options
    i would love if they added Admiral McCoy even if he was just a 1 skill maybe medical but like a not so great version of the 1 skill med McCoy we already have

I thought about that the other day. I was a little surprised that one of our "bridging the gap" characters has gone so long without being added.
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    Veterinary PhloxVeterinary Phlox ✭✭✭✭✭
    Admiral McCoy seems like a good candidate for CMD/MED
    Six degrees in Inter-species Veterinary Medicine. Treating all manner of critters, from Tribbles to Humans.

Starport
  • Options
    With the addition of Tribble McCoy, along with the new trait of "Tribble," I'm going to re-up my suggestion from a few years back that we need a Tribble Troubled Kirk, under the pile of Tribbles. :)

Maybe he'll be the reoccurring. We can hope anyway.
  • Options
    edited July 2021
    Anything involving this episode!!

258e130476290221f597c56d351224b6.jpg?itok=2g7UMyxD

lsg30iwhko8p.jpeg

tos-turnaboutintruder7.jpg?w=584

xeyv52o7cwxi.jpeg

Captain Level 99

• Options
    "Die Hard" Burnham please
  • Options
    TrollitaTrollita ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2021
    Tribbled Garak? Tribbled Garak!

Not in MY shop! Go be a tribble somewhere else.

pnvztbe20rgi.jpeg

• Options
    +1 Devna