Home The Bridge
Options

Most Wanted: Ships and Crew

Comments

• Options
    W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    FYI there is a Pah-Wraith Dukat. He's a gold. Yes, on the Cardassians though. Ghemor is a big one. Gul Evek would be nice, too.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • Options
    Ships used by the Most Wanted Pirates. Each faction has a group of Most Wanted Criminals, and the last one for each has one of the four ships
    special ships ...The Viking, which was on Interpol's most wanted list, was known as a 'ghost ship,' having changed its name 13 times and used 12 different flags to elude ...
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, might be a spoiler if you have seen the newest episode of Strange New Worlds

Gun-Show Pike

From the bedroom scene.

Anson Mount has not skipped arm day!
    What if I told you not every single nit needs to be picked literally to death?
  • Options
    How about this Capt. Pike? One for the Animated collection.
    t5c6cubc7xxf.jpg
    The Guardians of Tomorrow
    Protecting the Galaxy's Future from itself
  • Options
    EnderWEnderW ✭✭✭✭✭
    I will not sleep until we have
    Tactical Chef Pike
    and
    Talk Like a Pirate Pike
    in the game!
    Playing Since: 2018-02-26 Level: 99 Fleet: ÷ Battleship Yamato, Squad Leader & Fleet Officer; 16hr, 26min Voyage /wo Refuel; 1486 Immortalized Crew; Highest Event Rank: 8 (God of Thunder)
  • Options
    EnderW wrote: »
    I will not sleep until we have
    Tactical Chef Pike
    and
    Talk Like a Pirate Pike
    in the game!

And
    Date Analogy Pike and Erica
  • Options
    edited October 2023
    SPOILERS FOR EPISODE NINE OF STRANGE NEW WORLDS
    Sacrifice Hemmer {in the Honour Hall}
    Timid Sam Kirk {added October 2023 Mega Event}
    Defensive Chapel {with phaser rifle}
    Gorn Hatchlings {The Alpha with the babies at his/her feet?}
    Oriana {Newt. Only her brother calls her Rebecca Oriana}
    Buckley
    Catharsis La'An {with shattered Alpha Gorn}
    Decisive Uhura {End of episode}
    Chia 'Det {Ch-Ch-Chia}
    Emotional Outbreak Spock {October 2023 Mega Event}
    Lieutenant Duke
    "It's YOUR party" Erica
    Dishwasher Spock
  • Options
    JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2022
    Bri wrote: »
    Been waiting for some much needed Cardassian crew.
    Possessed Dukat ( and Jake Sisko ).

The big man Enabran Tain from the episode “The die is cast” (teamed up with Romulans to attack the Founders homeworld).

Marritza From the episode (Duet).

Mila, Garak’s mother.

Cardassians are underrepresented on STT.

Would also love more Dominion crew and Enterprise crew

"Keeping up with the Cardassians" would have been a more suitable collection title, haha. :) I agree, we need more of them! How about Gul Macet (TNG), Gul Ocett (TNG) or Gul Evek (TNG, DS9, VOY) and Ghemor (DS9) or the Obsidian Order female commander from the Tom Riker episode in DS9?

As for Dominion crew, I have quite a few to suggest: Talak'talan, Eris, Deyos, Luaran, Gelnon, Omet'iklan, Legate Brocal (also Cardassian), Founder O'Brien / Founder Leyton (DS9), and of course Weyoun Clone 8!

More crew that I'd love to see which were either important or memorable: Federation President Jaresh-Inyo (DS9), Vice Admiral Leyton (DS9), Commander / Captain Erika Benteen (DS9), Lt. Commander Worf (DS9, Season 4 start) with a unique voice line "Lt. Cmdr. Worf, reporting for duty, Sir." Chancellor Worf (DS9, when Worf was chancellor for a few seconds before he gave it to Martok), Rear Admiral Sitak (DS9, Favor The Bold), Admiral T'Lara (DS9), Lt. JG. Walter Pierce (TNG), Ensign Taitt (TNG), Captain William Riker (TNG, Best of Both Worlds), Jenna D'Sora (TNG), Mr. Homm (TNG), Oji (TNG), Liko (TNG), Nuria (TNG), Mezoti (VOY), Rebi & Azan (VOY, maybe two individuals for a twin fuse), First (VOY, hostile Borg kid), Mirasta Yale (TNG), Lanel (TNG), Krola (TNG), Chancellor Avel Durken (TNG).
    "Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")
  • Options
    Lower Decks Season Three:
    2* "Captain" Gavin
    3* Tendi/Rutherford {In a "mirrored" Jake Sisko rainbow sweater/Mariner/Boimler "Grounded"
    2* versions of the two Security guys playing 4-D Chess when the Cerritos is stolen. Fusible to make a 3* combo card
  • Options
    JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2022
    Now that we got another fictional character of the "Far Beyond The Stars" episode, it's kinda screaming for a collection. So who's left?

Albert Macklin (O'Brien) - Purrple Rarity
    Burt Ryan (Dukat) - Green Rarity
    Cassie (Yates) - Gold Rarity
    Darlene Kursky (Jadzia) - Purrple Rarity
    Jimmy (Jake) - Gold Rarity
    News Vendor (Nog) - Blue Rarity
    Preacher (Joseph Sisko) - Purrple Rarity

That's quite a bunch ... could even actually be enough content for half a "Far Beyond The Stars" Mega Event. <3
    "Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")
  • Options
    Ships..runabouts, the Akira class the ambassador class..ent-E oberth class grissom, steamrunner class, the Luna class..crew since we have admiral Patrick and sarina, how about jack and the nyphomaiac woman and their doctor supervison
  • Options
    JeanLucKirkJeanLucKirk ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2022
    Jhamel wrote: »
    Darlene Kursky (Jadzia) - Purrple Rarity

Since, seemingly, Jadzia does not exist for the developers anymore after being queen popular for a long time gooooooooold for Darlene Kursky please :) .
  • Options
    JeanLucKirkJeanLucKirk ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2022

Delete please

• Options
    I MUST have these!
    dz2znvj0rii8.jpg Bonnie and Clyde! I love it. How about these two in an R&R Mega next summer. These two as the gold and purple one week. Enterprise Bingo La'an and Number One another. Resort Torres and Priest EMH a third.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • Options
    edited September 2022
    I MUST have these!
    dz2znvj0rii8.jpg Bonnie and Clyde! I love it. How about these two in an R&R Mega next summer. These two as the gold and purple one week. Enterprise Bingo La'an and Number One another. Resort Torres and Priest EMH a third.

And also.....
    "Rescue" Tendi and "Rescue" Mariner from the deflector room scene!

And.....
    The Edosian Doctor from the Hope

And since she was never onscreen.....
    Churrolivia as a Timelines Original
  • Options
    This was a very crew friendly episode. How about
    Take Charge Tendi from the swamp and floating Boimler as a 3* plus the two rescues as a fusion to make Tethered Lower Decks?
  • Options
    This was a very crew friendly episode. How about
    Take Charge Tendi from the swamp and floating Boimler as a 3* plus the two rescues as a fusion to make Tethered Lower Decks?

All of that!

• Options
    Trek1966Trek1966 ✭✭
    edited September 2022
    - Hana Hatae as Molly

- Redesigned Talosians DIS 2x8

- Tosk Hunter DS9 1x6

- Q from DS9 1x7

- Scarlett Powers as Naomi

- Saratoga Jake

- DS9 1x1 Fishing on the Holodeck Jake

- Saratoga Benjamin

- Mullibok

- Gilgo Beach Benjamin & Jennifer

- Jaresh Inyo

- KAI Winn season 2, season 3 or season 5

- Lenaris Holem

- Chris Brunner 2024 (DS9 3x11/3x12)

- Commander Sisko (TNG uniform) meeting Picard from DS9 1x1

- Bald Sisko in TNG uniform from Paradise Lost and Home Front (DS9 4x11 and DS9 4x12)

- Commander Sisko with hair season 2 in DS9 uniform

- SUPER RARE (purple) "There are 4 Lights" Picard from Chaons of Command Part 2

- Tellarite Ambassador from TOS Babel

- Ithenite from TOS Babel

- Pendari Champion from VOY Tsunkatse

- Gene Lebell as Klingon Guard from DS9 5x1

- Klaa Klaang (Tiny Lister Jr. as Klingon)

- "That's a Klingote" Admiral ENT 1x1

- Farmer from ENT 1x1
  • Options
    JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do you mean Klaang, the furst Klingun in the cornfield in the ENT pilot episode? Because Klaa from the early movies already exists. :)
  • Options
    Yes, Klaang, played by legendary Tiny Lister Jr.

Thanks. Mixed him up with the Trek 5 dude.
  • Options
    Hope this is the right thread.

I'd really like an character from Lower Decks season 1:

Lt. Steve Levy

y15c4gk5102b.png

Skills:

Science (Due to his division)

Security (Because of the conspiracy angle)

Command or Diplomacy

Traits:

Human, Federation, Starfleet, Investigator, Desperate, Crafty, Maverick

Ship Ability:

"Changelings aren't real"

Boosts: Evasion

Debufs: Precision

Extra: Shield Heal
  • Options
    edited September 2022
    Steve Levy wrote: »

Lt. Steve Levy

y15c4gk5102b.png

Skills:

Command or Diplomacy

Traits:

Ship Ability:

lewskbcz3blw.jpg

Another episode that has a lot of cool options this week

"Red" {Evil} Rutherford
    Pre-Injury Rutherford
    Injury Rutherford
    "Reflection" Rutherford
    The Collector Lady whose name escapes me
    "Delta Flyer" Rutherford/Boimler/Mariner/Tendi
  • Options

Lt. Steve Levy

y15c4gk5102b.png

Skills:

Command or Diplomacy

Traits:

Ship Ability:

lewskbcz3blw.jpg

"Red" {Evil} Rutherford
    Pre-Injury Rutherford
    Injury Rutherford
    "Reflection" Rutherford

Why should I change your mind if that is the truth.
    I call the younger Rutherford "Punkford" btw :smiley:

Oh yeah I don't need more LW content right now since we've been blessed with so much lately but eventually I hope we get all of them in the Delta Flyer uniforms.

And the archeologist lady is named Petra (predestined name in ST or an alias?)
  • Options

Lt. Steve Levy

y15c4gk5102b.png

Skills:

Command or Diplomacy

Traits:

Ship Ability:

lewskbcz3blw.jpg

"Red" {Evil} Rutherford
    Pre-Injury Rutherford
    Injury Rutherford
    "Reflection" Rutherford

Why should I change your mind if that is the truth.
    I call the younger Rutherford "Punkford" btw :smiley:

Oh yeah I don't need more LW content right now since we've been blessed with so much lately but eventually I hope we get all of them in the Delta Flyer uniforms.

And the archeologist lady is named Petra (predestined name in ST or an alias?)

Thanx. Name totally escaped me. Didn't look it up yet!
  • Options
    edited October 2022
    New Lower Decks {S3E7}. New wanted Crew!
    "Rusty" Peanut Hamper
    Groom Rawdog
    Bridal Peanut Hamper
    Hatchings Swarmed Peanut Hamper
    Village Elder {Rawdog's Daddy}
    2* Sophia
    Prisoner Agimus
    Prisoner Peanut Hamper
  • Options
    I'm watching "Battle Lines", S1 E12 of DS9, and just realized Mike from Breaking Bad/Better Call Saul has a role in this one. We must get Shel-la in the game!
  • Options
    Hello,

What ships to use in Arena?
    What ships in Boss battles?
    What ships in Voyages?

[ ★ 𝕋𝕠 𝕚𝕟𝕗𝕚𝕟𝕚𝕥𝕪 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕓𝕖𝕪𝕠𝕟𝕕 ★ ]
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    THE DOCTOR wrote: »
    Hello,

What ships to use in Arena?
    What ships in Boss battles?
    What ships in Voyages?

This is the wrong discussion for this question, this discussion is for players suggesting crew and ships to be added to the game :)

• Options
    Steve LevySteve Levy ✭✭
    edited November 2022
    Sorry another LW suggestion, given how often she shows up in the bridge scenes I want her:

Ensign Barnes

LD-S1E1-158.jpg

Skills:

Command

She's very often on the bridge manning the OPS console that and her being selected to give a interview probably hints at her being seen very well possibly being mentored to take on a bigger role in the future

Science

She's in OPS which in theory means both a SCI and ENG training, but she mentions scanning stuff and while she does offer technology based solutions she noticeably doesn't get the sort of laser focus on engineering that the actual engineers on the Cerritos do.

Security or Engineering

In the first episode we see Barnes can handle herself in a fight but then her scene with Rutherford's past persona also shows she's not interested in security duties.

Rutherford mentions she is smart and she is in OPS so she should be able to do engineering work, but from the interview episode we clearly see her being dismissive of the engineering department but it's hard to know how much is her true thoughts versus her resentment of Rutherford's recent treatment.

I was going to suggest Diplomacy because the way the others talk about her when congratulating Rutherford on them dating and the fact she was chosen for the interview suggests to me she is usually charming and amiable, again her particular interactions with Rutherford make this hard to judge just show she acts normally.

Traits:

Trill, Federation, Starfleet, Athlete, Artist, Romantic, Resourceful

I was thinking maybe "Innovator" for the deflector suggestion but that didn't seem innovative enough.

Another trait I kept going back and forth on was "Communicator", again relating to her scenes with Rutherford it's clear she wants communication and Rutherford's personality and interests aren't an ideal match for her despite the common attraction but because we don't see her interacting off the clock with anyone else we don't see if she herself is a good communicator with others, she does relay messages as part of her bridge duties though.

Ship Ability:

"Let's reprogram the deflector dish and turn it into a weapon."

Boosts: Attack

Debufs: Evasion, Shield Regeneration

Extra: Immediate Damage