Home The Bridge
Options

Key information about the event: Reunification - 04/26

ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
edited April 2018 in The Bridge
Event Name: Reunification
Event Type: Hybrid Event Faction/Galaxy
Event Crew: Romulan Picard 5* (New), Mintakan Troi 4* (New) and Commander Sela 4* (existing)
Event Dates: Thursday 04/26 until Monday 04/30

Mega Event recurrent featured crew: Surak 5* (New)

Event factions: Klingon Empire, Section 31, Romulan Star Empire

Bonus crew:
• high bonus: event crew and Surak
• small bonus: variants of Jean-Luc Picard, variants of Deanna Troi, crew with the Vulcan trait, and crew with the Romulan trait.

Comments

• Options
    *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2018
    At least it isn't Romulan Burnham....although it is sad that we get a "fake" Romulan for the Romulan event......
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
  • Options
    PompeyMagnusPompeyMagnus ✭✭✭✭
    Nice! I need some more stars on my Sela and I've been wondering when we'd see Mintakan Troi.
  • Options
    MagisseMagisse ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2018
    Happy for Rom Picard! Is this the first Picard event since we all got our Gun Show's? Nice for him to finally be bonus crew outside his mega.
  • Options
    The only real Romulan 5* can tell Romulan Data and Romulan Picard, It’s a fake!

Funny thing is, I'd rather have either of the fake 5* Romulans than the real one. lol
  • Options
    Capt. ChaosCapt. Chaos ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol, a quarter of my roster will be event crew.
  • Options
    I'm just going for Surak. Fine with Troi and Picard, not ecstatic but totally okay with em. I just wish there were more Romulan-Romulans in this event, esp as I had the couple of existing megaevent Romulans immortalized already.
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good. I have 2 four star Picards and 2 fully equipped five star Picards. How many are there? Only have 4 star Romulan Troi. How many good Troi crew are there?

Plus all the Vulcans and Romulans I've been building up.

This should be good.
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    And who is Mintaken Troi?
  • Options
    @DavideBooks Mintakan Troi (like Mintakan Riker who's in the game already) is from the TNG episode "Who Watches the Watchers?"
  • Options
    How does a Romulan/Vulcan Mega Event feature so little new Vulcan or Romulans? Only 4 new Super Rare crew, of those 4, 2 aren't even Vulcan or Romulan. How does that make sense?
  • Options
    I really wanted Donatra
  • Options
    [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2018
    Alkind Zyn wrote: »
    How does a Romulan/Vulcan Mega Event feature so little new Vulcan or Romulans? Only 4 new Super Rare crew, of those 4, 2 aren't even Vulcan or Romulan. How does that make sense?

I too would have liked more new crew (like more than two Romulans), but then some others would be complaining that there were too many new crew and that they should have used existing crew. Hard for DB to win either way...
  • Options
    FutureImperfectaFutureImperfecta ✭✭✭✭✭
    Would have liked a couple more actual Romulans.. but I'm good with Picard, predicted he'd be the 5 to my wife yesterday.

Will Mirror Picard count as a Picard ?
    Will Mirror Troi account as a Troi ?

No, Yar won't count for Sela.
  • Options
    WebberoniWebberoni ✭✭✭✭✭
    Of all the existing 4* Romulan/Vulcan crew to choose from, they pick Sela???
  • Options
    Zetterbeard Zetterbeard ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was hoping for Katra Archer but I can live with Romulan Picard.
  • Options
    Captain_WhoCaptain_Who ✭✭✭✭✭
    Eh, Troi's growing on me, I'll take her. I'd like Picard, but oof, 7000 chrons in 2 days for 1/5*, I'm sure I'm going to have to pass.
  • Options
    Well, that's all, I was sort of hoping for more new / better #Romulans, than what we got. :/
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2018
    So I needed four new super rare Romulans to complete my Romulan cryo collection from a vulcan/romulan event month. Not so fast says DB. What a disappointing mega event. Very few romulans and the ones we got are not good enough to make my roster. This should have just been a Vulcan Mega Event. It feels like DB threw in a couple romulans at the last minute so that they would not have to do a Romulan event month later. Every Romulan in this game is very weak. I was hoping we could get some stronger Romulans but I see that will not be the case. DB didnt even throw in a Romulan Archer to appease the Archer fans. Will this event next week have a bunch of engineering missions for no reason as well?
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    Mirror CartmanMirror Cartman ✭✭✭✭✭
    In the Vulcan/Romulan mega event, we get a total of two new Romulans, one new pretend Romulan, one repeat pretend Romulan and a repeat half-Romulan.

The 2 and 3 star rewards this week are both Kirks.

2.5 real Romulans, we had more T'Pols than real Romulans.
    We had more Kirks than real Romulans.

It could be we get more Trois or Picards than real Romulans.
  • Options
    Paund SkummPaund Skumm ✭✭✭✭✭
    So I needed four new super rare Romulans to complete my Romulan cryo collection from a vulcan/romulan event month. Not so fast says DB. What a disappointing mega event. Very few romulans and the ones we got are not good enough to make my roster. This should have just been a Vulcan Mega Event. If feels like DB threw in a couple romulans at the last minute so that they would not have to do a Romulan event month later. Will this event next week have a bunch of engineering missions for no reason as well?

Hah... I only needed TWO Romulans to finish that collections and I’ll only get one (Keras) from the whole month long Mega. Every one of the four existing crew from this mega I’ve already immortalized. I mean, would it have killed them to give me another Romulan or at least Tomalak who is the 4* Romulan I don’t have? I just have to take solace in getting 5/5 Surak... but then everyone has got him. So now I’ll just have to patiently wait for Voyages to drop me 2 more stars to T’Rul so I can finish my stupid Romulan collection.
  • Options
    eXo | das411eXo | das411 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Webberoni wrote: »
    Of all the existing 4* Romulan/Vulcan crew to choose from, they pick Sela???

i was hoping for t'rul aka romulan seska because who wouldn't need an awesome ENG??

latest?cb=20131124052521
  • Options
    DralixDralix ✭✭✭✭✭
    Will Mirror Picard count as a Picard ?
    Will Mirror Troi account as a Troi ?

When has a Mirror character not counted as a variant?
  • Options
    mejoyhmejoyh ✭✭✭✭
    Excited about Romulan Picard! Shame it will be another CMD and DIP character though. I think Its time for an ENG Mega? Last decent Engineers were Niners Rom (exiting), Time Loop Mudd and Mirror Geordi