Options

Key information about the event: Reunification - 04/26

1234568»

Comments

• Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    vz3re10dlowd.jpg
  • Options
    Once again, DB needs to proof their mission text one extra time. I counted no less than 4 glaring errors.
  • Options
    [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
    Once again, DB needs to proof their mission text one extra time. I counted no less than 4 glaring errors.

Just like most of the players, DB doesn’t read the text. ;)
  • Options
    DralixDralix ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dralix wrote: »
    I can’t think of any other way to get Chef into STT

Egg cooking Riker.

bxhamd6bwfm3.png

Bonus. Egg eating Worf.

hj9oba8unm0x.png

https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/discussion/comment/43629#Comment_43629
  • Options
    SiblinSiblin ✭✭✭
    Since DB opened up awkward food poses might I suggest the following characters with a new attribute APPETITE[APP]:

latest?cb=20070616180057&path-prefix=en

Legendary Drumstick Seven
    App/Sec/ Eng
    Traits: Human, Klingon, Borg, Savage, Messy Eater

latest?cb=20141225191736&path-prefix=en

Cake Picard 4*
    App/Dip/Sci
    Traits: Human, Starfleet, Diplomat, Chewer

latest?cb=20151005101741&path-prefix=en
    Eating out of Sheer Boredom Phlox 4*
    App/Med/Sci
    Traits: Denobulan, Physician, Starfleet, Bored

6cc3ccaa251a0e9c289b10d782fedc9cab338002.jpg

Cake Troi 5*
    App/Med/Dip
    Traits:Human, Betazed, Empath, Cake

cheese1.gif

Cheesecake Doctor Seven 4*
    App/Med/Eng
    Traits: Human, Hologram, Physician, Borg, Possessed,

This made me chuckle greatly, but you’re forgetting this is DB. There has to be a Janeway
    ah2gn30uc8yv.jpeg
  • Options
    NeemsNeems ✭✭✭
    Since DB opened up awkward food poses might I suggest the following characters with a new attribute APPETTITE

I would definitely compete hard for that Phlox or Seven, and proudly display either as my avatar.
  • Options
    PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dinner is Burning Sisko seems a shoe in with that criteria.
  • Options
    Zetterbeard Zetterbeard ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2018
    It appears that Surak isn't providing any bonus for crafting recipes in this galaxy phase. @Shan can you confirm this?

Edit: Just going to add these pics as proof.

Immortal Surak:
    ce0trf6mxo5u.png

Immortal Kalafee Spock:
    g869gxgiy0kt.png

Surak having much higher stats and the 3x bonus over Spock's 2x bonus should mean a very wide margin between them on this item.

• Options
    MagisseMagisse ✭✭✭✭✭
    It appears that Surak isn't providing any bonus for crafting recipes in this galaxy phase. @Shan can you confirm this?

Immortal Surak:
    ce0trf6mxo5u.png

Immortal Kalafee Spock:
    g869gxgiy0kt.png

Surak having much higher stats and the 3x bonus over Spock's 2x bonus should mean a very wide margin between them on this item.

Don't forget that Spock is getting a trait bonus from Federation.
  • Options

Immortal Surak:
    ce0trf6mxo5u.png

Immortal Kalafee Spock:
    g869gxgiy0kt.png

So far, I’m also getting weird bonuses that don’t seem right. For instance, both my Sela and Mirror Picard are immortal and though Picard has a higher Com stat, Sela is a main event character and Mirror Picard is not, so she should be getting a higher bonus, right? Nope. Mirror Picard is giving a higher bonus, though even that isn’t but slightly more that 54 percent or so.

My Soup Picard seems to be working fine though, at least.
    Weirdly enough, I’m also Vulcan Housewife. Also, RNGesus hates me, like really, REALLY hates me.
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes not all the bonuses seem to be coming through. My chance of getting the bonus drops is quite low even with 4/4 sela, 5/5 mirror picard and surak. Only Mintakan Troi seems to be getting full bonus.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    Yes not all the bonuses seem to be coming through. My chance of getting the bonus drops is quite low even with 4/4 sela, 5/5 mirror picard and surak. Only Mintakan Troi seems to be getting full bonus.

My Soup Picard is only at one star and not even fully equipped but still giving better bonuses than anyone else, including Surak and Sela.
    Weirdly enough, I’m also Vulcan Housewife. Also, RNGesus hates me, like really, REALLY hates me.
  • Options
    Magisse wrote: »

Immortal Surak:
    ce0trf6mxo5u.png

Immortal Kalafee Spock:
    g869gxgiy0kt.png

Trait bonuses do not stack. Kalafee Spock would only get a 2x bonus regardless of number of matched traits.
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    I force closed the game and reentered and bonuses seem to be working better now.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    MagisseMagisse ✭✭✭✭✭

Immortal Surak:
    ce0trf6mxo5u.png

Immortal Kalafee Spock:
    g869gxgiy0kt.png

Trait bonuses do not stack. Kalafee Spock would only get a 2x bonus regardless of number of matched traits.

Is that right? I thought there was a separate additional bonus for getting matching traits? Seems like there should be.
  • Options

Immortal Surak:
    ce0trf6mxo5u.png

Immortal Kalafee Spock:
    g869gxgiy0kt.png

Is that right? I thought there was a separate additional bonus for getting matching traits? Seems like there should be.

Nope. Crew either get the small bonus (2x) or the large bonus (3x).
  • Options
    DralixDralix ✭✭✭✭✭
    In galaxy events, there's an additional bonus for matching the recipe traits. I believe it's 5% per trait.
  • Options
    MagisseMagisse ✭✭✭✭✭
    In galaxy events, there's an additional bonus for matching the recipe traits. I believe it's 5% per trait.

That's what I thought. :o
  • Options

I stand corrected then.
  • Options
    Matt_DeckerMatt_Decker ✭✭✭✭✭
    Surak not getting the full bonus.
    Fleet: Starship Trista
    Captain Level: 95
    VIP Level: 12
    Unique Crew Immortalized: 525
    Collections Completed: Vulcan, Ferengi, Borg, Romulan, Cardassian, Uncommon, Rare, Veteran, Common, Engineered, Physician, Innovator, Inspiring, Diplomat, Jury Rigger, Gauntlet Legends
  • Options

Immortal Surak:
    ce0trf6mxo5u.png

Immortal Kalafee Spock:
    g869gxgiy0kt.png

I came here looking to see if anyone else has noticed this issue. I don't think I've gotten a bounus much more than 50% and I have him immortalized. That can't be right. If it is, that's horrible after immortalizing him so he would be useful during this last phase of the event.
  • Options
    mejoyhmejoyh ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2018

Immortal Surak:
    ce0trf6mxo5u.png

Immortal Kalafee Spock:
    g869gxgiy0kt.png

Same thing. my FFFE Mirror Picard is doing the same as my 4/5 Surak even though they have pretty much the same stats and neither of them have a bonus

tvmkw5ilipte.png
    rt9y5yadkd68.png
    s5jfwx8k2fag.png

• Options
    Commander SinclairCommander Sinclair ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sela's very low stats have kept her off all shuttles for Faction bonuses, and she is not even in the top 15 or more during this galaxy. My guess is she got the regular Romulan bonus, but not Event crew bonus.
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • Options
    Just took this screenshot:
    kyne6byx4bih.png

I can't believe that this issue hasn't even been acknowledged yet. There's only a day left of the event.

I was ready to go for another Romulan Picard, but now I'll just hold onto all of the components I farmed. They will be useful for the next galaxy event.
  • Options
    AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    Agreed. If DB insists on running events on weekends, then they need to have on call staff to handle these issues. We're 24+ hours into the Galaxy portion and no one from DB has even acknowledged the issue.

Oh well, maybe DB will give everyone an extra Surak as compensation. >:)
  • Options
    Emmett KEmmett K ✭✭✭
    Trade that surak for a citation and we have a deal.