Home The Bridge
Options

Key information about the event: Rule 125 (Re-run) -05/03

ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
edited May 2018 in The Bridge
Event Name: Rule 125
Event Type: Faction Event
Event Crew: Captain Nog 5* (Existing), Profitable Ishka 4* (New), Pel 4* (Existing) and Klingon Quark 4* (existing)
Event Dates: Thursday 05/03 until Monday 05/07

Event factions: Klingon Empire, Ferengi Alliance, Section 31

Bonus crew:
  • high bonus: event crew
  • small bonus: variants of Nog, variants of Quark, and all Ferengi crew.

Comments

• Options
    DralixDralix ✭✭✭✭✭
    Will it resolve the civil war this time?
  • Options
    YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    *In Rom's voice, very whiney* Moooooooooogie
  • Options
    Odo MarmarosaOdo Marmarosa ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ishka! All right! Fits perfectly in this group of non-traditional Ferengi.

Also, isn't Quark+Nog+All Ferengi a little redundant in terms of bonus crew?
  • Options
    DralixDralix ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2018

Brunt
    Reyga
    GP Neelix
    Rom
    Zek

EDIT: I see what you mean now ... yes, Quark and Nog are also Ferengi, but that's just the standard form they always use.
  • Options
    @Shan - typo on the date.
  • Options
    <TGE> Clifford<TGE> Clifford ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ishka! All right! Fits perfectly in this group of non-traditional Ferengi.

They use the same format in every announcement. We got the same thing a few weeks ago when all Spocks were bonus in an event where all Vulcans were bonus.
  • Options
    XoiikuXoiiku ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2018
    Shan wrote: »
    Event Crew:Profitable Ishka 4* (New)
    If there is still time please consider making Ishka a 5*, and moving forward with absolving the Ferengi Traditionalists faction during this event.
    Rule 125, with Captain Nog as the 5*. During this event the community voted to absolve the Ferengi Traditionalists in support of the Ferengi Alliance. I'd like to see that choice carried forward, which perhaps would open a spot for a new faction, such as something like Unimatrix Zero.
    That said, the 4* version would be acceptable, if and only if, there is a 5* version of Ishka being planned for a future event. Also if you're reading this, perchance you might find this and all the links from there, and all the links from those links, interesting, informative and illuminating.
    We are all downstream from each other and ourselves, therefore choose to be relaxed and groovy.
    Consider participating in civil discourse, understanding the Tardigrade, and wandering with the Subspace Eddies.
  • Options
    Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2018
    3rd week in a row that involves shuttles. Uggghh....
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    SiblinSiblin ✭✭✭
    edited April 2018
    apart from having just airlocked pel, very happy with this event - 3x existing crew! Hopefully another star for my captain nog!

Edit: Woop just checked and apparently i didnt get around to airlocking pel! That means i'll have 3 event crew!
  • Options
    Secret JourneySecret Journey ✭✭✭✭
    Shuttles save chronies
    Yay
    DB = Climbing up an endless wall...
  • Options
    SiblinSiblin ✭✭✭
    Yateball wrote: »
    Y'all know this HAS to be the art right? RIGHT?

mjtmls615hp7.jpg

That wouldn't make sense... shes profitable, so must be being a progressive female. Not wearing clothes was just to make the kids happy temporarily.
  • Options
    MOOOOOGIIIIIE!
  • Options
    IkritIkrit ✭✭✭
    I got Captain Nog from merit rewards a while ago and added another star from a behold that really sucked. I have every Ferengi minus 3 of the 5*s, and while I don't have much interest in Ishka, I figure the competition might be light. Let's see if I can add another star to Capt Nog!
  • Options
    Shan wrote: »
    Event Crew:Profitable Ishka 4* (New)
    If there is still time please consider making Ishka a 5*, and moving forward with absolving the Ferengi Traditionalists faction during this event.
    Rule 125, with Captain Nog as the 5*. During this event the community voted to absolve the Ferengi Traditionalists in support of the Ferengi Alliance. I'd like to see that choice carried forward, which perhaps would open a spot for a new faction, such as something like Unimatrix Zero.
    That said, the 4* version would be acceptable, if and only if, there is a 5* version of Ishka being planned for a future event. Also if you're reading this, perchance you might find this and all the links from there, and all the links from those links, interesting, informative and illuminating.

Moogie is Laegertha to Zek NoBrok with sons Klingon. Quark latinumside and Rom the spineless....
  • Options
    edited April 2018
    It'd be nice to know in advance which existing crew will be in reward pool, Pel or Klingon Quark...
  • Options
    It'd be nice to know in advance which existing crew will be in reward pool, Pel or Klingon Quark...

Pel fits the theme better, plus I have Klingon Quark at 3/4 so Murphy's Law tells me he'll be ranked...
  • Options
    Pel fits the theme better, plus I have Klingon Quark at 3/4 so Murphy's Law tells me he'll be ranked...

Well, I have both of them FF/FE on my main account but only Quark FF/FE on my alt and Pel is 2/4 lvl1 there so I'd appreciate an advance note will I be able to FF her, just like you with your Quark

• Options
    DralixDralix ✭✭✭✭✭

Nice maybe, but unlikely, given past precedent.
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yay Ishka! Thx DB!
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    TcalTcal ✭✭✭
    Yayyyyyy shuttles!

Booooooooo that Ishka is NOT a 5*! C'mon DB! You can fix this! Why does Grand Nagus Zek get to be a 5*, but not Moogie!?! @Shan @Black Pebble
  • Options
    eXo | das411eXo | das411 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Boy oh boy i thought my Vulcan/romulan freezer party would free up lots of slots, but they may have new occupants almost immediately - thanks for the rerun AND for Moogie DB!!
  • Options
    Mr. LincolnMr. Lincoln ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good sportsmanship, plus you get a break as well. ;-)
  • Options
    Much better than "I had to because I need the 550 honor"
    Member of Rise of the Phoenix.
  • Options
    JayBeezyJayBeezy ✭✭✭
    I'm top 1000 every faction event to get the gold, but this time I'm going to try to intentionally stay no better than 1,001. I already have Captain Nog FF and I'd rather let someone else that needs one get one rather than airlock him. No setting timers! LOL

Thanks for the consideration! I missed out on Cpt Nog last time.
  • Options
    Zetterbeard Zetterbeard ✭✭✭✭✭
    I actually picked up Klingon Quark and Pel last week on voyages. I'm glad I will be able to add some stars to them.
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    I need one more star on Pel to put her in the freezer...ranked or threshold would be nice instead of pack-only.