Home The Bridge
Options

Key information about the event: Rule 125 (Re-run) -05/03

Comments

• Options
    [10F] Belle'Anna [10F] Belle'Anna ✭✭✭✭✭
    Finnbar wrote: »
    Jim Steele wrote: »
    My Pel is 3/4* so an extra star for him would be handy...

I see what you did there.

Bigger ears would give added command perhaps?
    Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
    Check out our website to find out more:
    https://wiki.tenforwardloungers.com/
  • Options
    @Shan as this is a Rerun I'm guessing that each Faction will have 10x missions as per previous Rerun events?
  • Options
    FinnbarFinnbar ✭✭
    Finnbar wrote: »
    Jim Steele wrote: »
    My Pel is 3/4* so an extra star for him would be handy...

I see what you did there.

Bigger ears would give added command perhaps?

Ha! I just checked the wiki, and the item "Pel's Fake Male Lobes" increases Command base and proficiency!
  • Options
    RennJaxoRennJaxo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn, Moogie looks goooood.
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Go Mooooooooogie!!!!!
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    KaiteeKaitee ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm kind of lukewarm on Moogie as a character, but that art really catches the sense of fun that I liked about her. Good work DB.
  • Options
    Odo MarmarosaOdo Marmarosa ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2018
    Now that is some great art on Moogie...flashing the ol' "Latinum Express"
  • Options
    Lady GaghgaghLady Gaghgagh ✭✭✭✭✭
    Now that is some great art on Moogie...flashing the ol' "Latinum Express"

Her Latinum EBT card.
    The one thing I must say is the Ferengi always make things look fun. Now they need to get Lumba in there. God, I'd kill for Lumba. I know, I know the episode wasn't fantastic, but it was a great chuckle :3
    Admiral of the Haus of GaghGagh, Starbase level 94, we are not accepting members at this time.
    Captain of the voyage vessels: Queen of Bashir, Landsknecht, and Sunspear, the first luxury starship cruiseliners.
    Amenities include wifi, fully-functioning holodecks, a full-service bar, 3 party decks, a Trill spa, and a business centre.
    Fun fact: The ships are propelled by bouncy castle technology.
  • Options
    DraftedMcCoyDraftedMcCoy ✭✭✭✭
    The art on Ishka looks great!

Ive never been big on the art for Captain Nog
  • Options
    YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    Moogie's stats are laughably bad
  • Options
    barrydancerbarrydancer ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm conflicted. I want a Moogie, but I've got a ton of DIP /CMD and her stats are meh.
  • Options
    Matt_DeckerMatt_Decker ✭✭✭✭✭
    Moogie is both Ferengi and Inspiring. Two collections.
    Fleet: Starship Trista
    Captain Level: 95
    VIP Level: 12
    Unique Crew Immortalized: 525
    Collections Completed: Vulcan, Ferengi, Borg, Romulan, Cardassian, Uncommon, Rare, Veteran, Common, Engineered, Physician, Innovator, Inspiring, Diplomat, Jury Rigger, Gauntlet Legends
  • Options
    GhostStalkerGhostStalker ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2018
    You know the funny thing about latinum? It's actually a silver colored liquid that's just injected inside the gold bars. I think they forgot their own premise later on, though, when they came up with the tiny latinum strips and "slips" that they'd toss into the Grand Nagus's collection box.

Edit: From their size, it could still house some liquid metal, I suppose. From Memory Alpha: slip, the strip, the bar, and the brick
  • Options
    EdwynEdwyn ✭✭✭
    Her stats aren’t all I’ve ever dreamed of, but I’m thrilled to finally have Ishka in the game and had great fun racing to try and max her first.
  • Options
    Edwyn wrote: »
    Her stats aren’t all I’ve ever dreamed of, but I’m thrilled to finally have Ishka in the game and had great fun racing to try and max her first.

That being said, between her and Pel... Ishka's got the slight edge in stats, but Pel's traits are way more useful.
  • Options
    No Klingon Quark and the inability to max Moogie makes this an easy one to sit out.

Teh Crew slotz. 😭
  • Options
    Peachtree RexPeachtree Rex ✭✭✭✭✭

That being said, between her and Pel... Ishka's got the slight edge in stats, but Pel's traits are way more useful.

That's suuuuper debatable. You probably won't be using either in Voyages or the Gauntlet, so Pel's "extra" traits would only be useful if the event was a Galaxy event. Moogie has the leg up on Collections. She has Inspiring, which is one of the harder to fill out collections right now.
  • Options
    Moogie looks great but man, her stats just are not in the least impressive so far. Not just that though, I mean, just Com and Dip? Really? That’s all? No Med? Also, what the heck is up with her traits? Ok, I guess I can see Inspiring, but no Caregiver AND no Crafty??! She’s the craftiest Ferengi alive! She’s definitely a Caregiver because she’s MOOGIE, another word for Mom. But especially that lack of Crafty really bugs me.

I don’t think that I’m too often prone to hyperbole but THIS IS OUTRAGEOUS! Ishka, of all Ferengi, of all Star Trek Timelines characters, deserves Crafty.
    Weirdly enough, I’m also Vulcan Housewife. Also, RNGesus hates me, like really, REALLY hates me.
  • Options
    MagisseMagisse ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don’t think that I’m too often prone to hyperbole but THIS IS OUTRAGEOUS! Ishka, of all Ferengi, of all Star Trek Timelines characters, deserves Crafty.

Per Shan's post:
    Profitable Ishka (New) 4*
    Fully Fused Fully Equipped Level 100 Skills: CMD 644 (94-215), DIP 888 (134-305)
    Traits: Civilian, Ferengi, Merchant, Inspiring (traits to be added later: Crafty, Rich, Resourceful)

So it's coming later, I guess?

• Options
    Torias327Torias327 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Only Dip 20+(15-25) on Moogie’s 5* Latinum? What depressing stats for a 5* item. Glad she wasn’t hard to level up, but I am sad I have no reason not to freeze her Monday.
  • Options
    DralixDralix ✭✭✭✭✭
    Torias327 wrote: »
    Only Dip 20+(15-25) on Moogie’s 5* Latinum? What depressing stats for a 5* item.

You should post that in engineering. Sounds like a bug.
  • Options
    Torias327Torias327 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Will do Dralix, but it does follow the pattern of the other latinums, green is 3, purple is 10, the yellow is 20. If her stats bump a bit more from a fix, I’d be happy to see her face in my crew :)
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Torias327 wrote: »
    Only Dip 20+(15-25) on Moogie’s 5* Latinum? What depressing stats for a 5* item. Glad she wasn’t hard to level up, but I am sad I have no reason not to freeze her Monday.

I asked!
    And it is not a bug.
  • Options
    Odo MarmarosaOdo Marmarosa ✭✭✭✭✭
    Moogie looks great but man, her stats just are not in the least impressive so far. Not just that though, I mean, just Com and Dip? Really? That’s all? No Med? Also, what the heck is up with her traits? Ok, I guess I can see Inspiring, but no Caregiver AND no Crafty??! She’s the craftiest Ferengi alive! She’s definitely a Caregiver because she’s MOOGIE, another word for Mom. But especially that lack of Crafty really bugs me.

Maverick might also be an appropriate trait, but I agree Caregiver and Crafty are musts
  • Options
    Torias327Torias327 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks Shan! I already made the post in engineering but maybe just delete it, I’m sure they have other things to worry about there :)
  • Options
    Travis S McClainTravis S McClain ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just realized that this will be Acting Nagus Brunt's fifth appearance in the rank rewards for an event, and the third time in 2018 ("The Galactic Series", "The Prime Directive 2", "Rule 125 2"). That's a lot of Brunt, DB.
  • Options
    edited May 2018

That's suuuuper debatable. You probably won't be using either in Voyages or the Gauntlet, so Pel's "extra" traits would only be useful if the event was a Galaxy event. Moogie has the leg up on Collections. She has Inspiring, which is one of the harder to fill out collections right now.

I admit, Pel's made it into a couple of my voyages in the past, for the costumed, undercover operative, or gambler traits. Although I don't think I've used her in months.

I wish the character's stats would tell you the last time you used them.
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just realized that this will be Acting Nagus Brunt's fifth appearance in the rank rewards for an event, and the third time in 2018 ("The Galactic Series", "The Prime Directive 2", "Rule 125 2"). That's a lot of Brunt, DB.

Remember though that in "Ferengi Love Songs" episode Brunt tells Quark, "I'm a survivor."
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    RennJaxoRennJaxo ✭✭✭✭✭

Sure coulda used a shiny new three-star Ensign Nog for this event. Sigh.