Options

Key information about the event: Rule 125 (Re-run) -05/03

Comments

• Options
    PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shan wrote: »
    Event Name: Rule 125
    Event Crew:Profitable Ishka 4* (New)
    If there is still time please consider making Ishka a 5*, and moving forward with absolving the Ferengi Traditionalists faction during this event.
    Rule 125, with Captain Nog as the 5*. During this event the community voted to absolve the Ferengi Traditionalists in support of the Ferengi Alliance. I'd like to see that choice carried forward, which perhaps would open a spot for a new faction, such as something like Unimatrix Zero.
    That said, the 4* version would be acceptable, if and only if, there is a 5* version of Ishka being planned for a future event. Also if you're reading this, perchance you might find this and all the links from there, and all the links from those links, interesting, informative and illuminating.

You do know that absolve means to forgive right?
    Literally to set free from an assignment of guilt.

Though yes we did vote for the Alliance to win the Civil War vs the Traditionalists.
  • Options
    I need 2 more stars on Captain Nog so this is good.
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am okay with Ishka being a 4* as more people are able to get her then. Who is 5* and who is 4* seems to be more random than anything.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    MagisseMagisse ✭✭✭✭✭
    3rd week in a row that involves shuttles. Uggghh....

Are post-mega reruns always Factions? Seems like.
  • Options
    PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭
    Magisse wrote: »

Though factions have been the most common there has been at least one galaxy. (Triple Threat 2 was after the Mirror Mega)

This was actually one of my favorite events of all time so I am happy at the re-run.
    Though it has been mentioned, I'm a little disappointed that really wasn't really any noticeable repercussion from the result other than brief mentions of the Traditionalists kinda rebuilding in a later event.
  • Options
    Ishmael MarxIshmael Marx ✭✭✭✭✭
    Since speculation is always done at this point, my guess is: Ishka is threshold, Pel is rank, Quark is pack-only. That forces pack purchases to chase the 4th star for Ishka and is therefore good for business.
  • Options
    Lady GaghgaghLady Gaghgagh ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wish I had more boost resources left over but last week depleted most of mine. I'd love to have a final star on my Nog.
    Admiral of the Haus of GaghGagh, Starbase level 94, we are not accepting members at this time.
    Captain of the voyage vessels: Queen of Bashir, Landsknecht, and Sunspear, the first luxury starship cruiseliners.
    Amenities include wifi, fully-functioning holodecks, a full-service bar, 3 party decks, a Trill spa, and a business centre.
    Fun fact: The ships are propelled by bouncy castle technology.
  • Options
    XoiikuXoiiku ✭✭✭✭
    Pallidyne wrote: »
    Shan wrote: »
    Event Name: Rule 125
    Event Crew:Profitable Ishka 4* (New)
    If there is still time please consider making Ishka a 5*, and moving forward with absolving the Ferengi Traditionalists faction during this event.
    Rule 125, with Captain Nog as the 5*. During this event the community voted to absolve the Ferengi Traditionalists in support of the Ferengi Alliance. I'd like to see that choice carried forward, which perhaps would open a spot for a new faction, such as something like Unimatrix Zero.
    That said, the 4* version would be acceptable, if and only if, there is a 5* version of Ishka being planned for a future event. Also if you're reading this, perchance you might find this and all the links from there, and all the links from those links, interesting, informative and illuminating.

You do know that absolve means to forgive right?
    Literally to set free from an assignment of guilt.

Though yes we did vote for the Alliance to win the Civil War vs the Traditionalists.

Well spotted, I did indeed mean dissolve. I hope everyone understands or already understood that from context, and despite writing the incorrect word will be so gracious as to choose to absolve me from the crushing guilt and shame of writing absolve when I meant dissolve, and I hope that resolves this malapropism of dissolve with absolve.
    We are all downstream from each other and ourselves, therefore choose to be relaxed and groovy.
    Consider participating in civil discourse, understanding the Tardigrade, and wandering with the Subspace Eddies.
  • Options
    Also, are they sure they only want to do Ferengi as bonus crew?
    That's so few possible crew.

I'll be raising up my Grand Nagus Rom and my Pel for the event. Looks like I'll be pulling Grand Proxy Neelix out of the freezer too. Too bad I only have 1 star on Tourist Quark.
    Admiral of the Haus of GaghGagh, Starbase level 94, we are not accepting members at this time.
    Captain of the voyage vessels: Queen of Bashir, Landsknecht, and Sunspear, the first luxury starship cruiseliners.
    Amenities include wifi, fully-functioning holodecks, a full-service bar, 3 party decks, a Trill spa, and a business centre.
  • Options
    Zetterbeard Zetterbeard ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm ok for Ferengi. I have Zek and Martian Quark for 5*s, Niners Rom, and Proxy Neelix for 4* immortals, and Klingon Quark, Pel, and Tourist Quark for 1/4s (won't bother with Tourist though).
  • Options
    FlemmingFlemming ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm just shy of FFFE Pel
    Klingon Quark is FFFE
    Grand Nagus Zek is FFFE
    Grand Proxy Neelix is FFFE
    I pulled Dr. Reyga out of the Freezer in case I need his Science (seems he's the only Ferengi with any)
    Tourist Quark is 3/4, with Rank 80
    Convergence Day Quark is 2/5, Rank 70

Compared to the Mega Event and all the Romulans/Vulcans/Picards/Kirks and Trois, this feels like a shallow mission pool.
    Intentionally Left Blank
  • Options
    Althea BiermontAlthea Biermont ✭✭✭✭✭

Much, much better than 3 galaxy in a row :)
  • Options
    Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭

I disagree.

But in general more diversity(so that we only have like 2 faction or galaxy involved events in a row)would be appreciated, like faction/galaxy/hybrid/faction/galaxy/hybrid....and so on.

And i still would luv to see expeditions more regulary, like at least every 2 months. :#
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    Paund SkummPaund Skumm ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2018

And i still would luv to see expeditions more regulary, like at least every 2 months. :#

Shhhhh... not so loud... I’m still recovering from the beating I took recently about the Mirror Beverly hybrid expedition event... 🤫
  • Options
    SiblinSiblin ✭✭✭
    This could be a brutal event on the merits - with only one bonus crew with science, and only cpt nog with any decent sec - we’re gonna be scrabbling around for cmd/dip missions
  • Options
    Zetterbeard Zetterbeard ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just realized tjat I have no medical on bonus crew. I'm not going to bother working on my 1/4 Tourist Quark.

I have Zek for Cmd, Niners Rom for Eng and Sec, and Martian Quark for dip. I will pull out Reyga for sci soon.
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    I dont like expeditions but i know others do. I would be ok if every once in a while db did a hybrid exped event.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm happy with this event, I dont have Captain Nog so wont loose much sleep trying to get him. My Pel is 3/4* so an extra star for him would be handy, and I have just immortalized Klingon Quark so I can save my dil, happy days.
    DB: Do Better
  • Options
    Just realized tjat I have no medical on bonus crew. I'm not going to bother working on my 1/4 Tourist Quark.

I have Zek for Cmd, Niners Rom for Eng and Sec, and Martian Quark for dip. I will pull out Reyga for sci soon.

I was planning to not work on my 1/4 Tourist Quark either, but I got my Grand Nagus Rom up with some work, but Pel to my surprise was quite easy to get to 100. The exorbitant amount of 2* Slug-o-colas though :( for Rom, Quark, and Pel
  • Options
    KTzKTz ✭✭✭
    So, who will be threshold and ranked? Please let Pel, klingon quark was in a recent event.
  • Options
    Peachtree RexPeachtree Rex ✭✭✭✭✭
    KTz wrote: »
    So, who will be threshold and ranked? Please let Pel, klingon quark was in a recent event.

You will find out on Wednesday when the packs go out.
  • Options
    Althea BiermontAlthea Biermont ✭✭✭✭✭
    Threshold will almost certainly be Moogie since she is the only new crew and it will force people to spend money to FF her by buying at least one pack.
  • Options
    FutureImperfectaFutureImperfecta ✭✭✭✭✭
    Unless she has some rare skill combo with good stats, I'm likely to take the week off.

I like moogie, very much..
    But I'm not up to another 3/4 sitting around for 8 months until they update the portals 6 months late.

Well.. let me correct that..
    I am up for it..
    But I don't know if she's worth it.
    Find out Tuesday and Wednesday.
  • Options
    Jim Steele wrote: »
    My Pel is 3/4* so an extra star for him would be handy...

I see what you did there.
  • Options
    I have all the existing FF, and Captain Nog Immortalized. If they have an offer to buy Moogie, I will do that, but otherwise this will be a weekend without any extra spending.
  • Options
    al103al103 ✭✭✭
    KTz wrote: »
    Recent as in January 2017? In the same event that Pel was? And which this one rerun of? Because there was no Klingon Quark event since then.
  • Options
    SiblinSiblin ✭✭✭
    Jim Steele wrote: »
    Pel is 3/4* so an extra star for him would be handy, .

I think the correct word is “Zir” or “Hir” but I could be wrong
  • Options
    WundigoreWundigore ✭✭✭
    I'm top 1000 every faction event to get the gold, but this time I'm going to try to intentionally stay no better than 1,001. I already have Captain Nog FF and I'd rather let someone else that needs one get one rather than airlock him. No setting timers! LOL

Come to think of it, if Moogie is threshold, then I'll stop at the end of threshold rewards that way I won't take the ranked 4* from anyone either. :smile:

Bravo. This encourages more people to try which gives you a better game in the ones toy need/want. Makes things better all around.
  • Options
    Finally...a faction event that actually has winning factions!
    Task Force Pike: We are recruiting!

Task Force Pike/Garrett's Giants, Founder

Task Force April, Fleet Founder Emeritus

Newfie Central, Squad Founder, In Memoriam