Home The Bridge

October Q/A with Admiral Prince!

Comments

• PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭
    Regarding Item Limits: In the past we were unable to craft. Now we randomly will lose an item if we go over the 1000 item limit in our inventory. What plans are there to notify us when we have something that we are in danger of losing?
  • Are you aware that the game eats through a phone's battery life super quickly? Can you explain why and is there something in the works to try to fix this?
  • Are there plans to rebalance the ingame resource economy?
    The Voyages feature has seriously unbalanced the game economy, drastically increasing the availability of chronitons and replicator rations while credits are now in very short supply.

Specifically are there plans to increase the availability of credits and the number of replications allowed for each day so we will be able to use the hundreds of rations now accruing in our accounts?
  • [SFW] Quick Claude[SFW] Quick Claude ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Since the last update there have been problems with ads ending with a blank white or half black and half white screen - forcing a restart of the game. Any idea when this will be fixed?
  • (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Will we ever get the USS Discovery and will we see any ship battle events in the future?
    Let’s fly!
  • Are there going to be achievements for Voyages? For example, number of redshirts lost, lightyears traveled, species discovered etc.
  • edited October 2017
    Duras wrote: »
    Are there plans to rebalance the ingame resource economy?
    The Voyages feature has seriously unbalanced the game economy, drastically increasing the availability of chronitons and replicator rations while credits are now in very short supply.

Specifically are there plans to increase the availability of credits and the number of replications allowed for each day so we will be able to use the hundreds of rations now accruing in our accounts?

I'd like to suggest a scrap yard where we can now donate x items (ie ship schematics , components ) for 1 random pull of the same type or for credits ( even 1 cred for a basic item would help) or maybe even a extra replicator use that day .

voyage's have made replicator rations too common and now im collecting masses of stuff I can no longer burn
  • When are we going to actually get some honest answers, instead of a bunch of tap dancing, and smoke and mirrors BS stories? If you want our money, I think it is time there was a little real honesty about where the game is going and when a lot of the issues that have been prevalent for OVER A YEAR are going to be dealt with.
  • Many players have incomplete yellow and purple crews that we cannot immortalize. On top of that you guys releasing 2 new crews like almost everyweek. Most players cannot keep up lv ing those crews anyway due to lack credits/items.

can we all get additional 50 slots?
    or maybe increase the crew slots allowance VIP players - since they are buying packs and really need more space?

• StygianStygian ✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    I’ve been waiting 18 19 20 21 22 days for a ticket to even be read.

I’ve followed the instructions posted by Shan, in this forum, and not raised additional tickets or chased the issue. Is this acceptable customer service and, going forward, is this the kind of support we can expect when we have issues?
  • Is there any gauntlet planned?

Right now the RNG & algorithm is designed to torture us or maybe just some players:
    1. Bad skills selection and we have refresh
    2. Got matches with clear disadvantage and requires multiple refresh
    3. And you pick the safest match, and you still lose due to RNG??
    4. Many ppl say a lot of things in the forums already

Crits should have a cap of 1.25x of max not 2x.
    Also crits should mean it exceeds max proficiency level.
    It is absurd i got so many crits that are way below crew proficiency max.

Please help us happier and less stressful in playing this game. Happier players will be a good thing for this game and they might spend more money.
  • ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    Q: Can you make me happier?

I love this game, despite its flaws. The bottlenecks are maddening, and the currency imbalances are ridiculous, but I play around them, as most of us have learned to do.

Given what I just wrote, do you even want to try to make me happier, or is frustration an integral part of your game design? Because I am losing patience.
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • Are there plans to change the featured gauntlet character soon?

Guinan is now a couple of weeks longer in gauntlet than Locutus was.
  • Duras wrote: »
    Are there plans to rebalance the ingame resource economy?

I agree with Duras . I would like to see either replicator rations removed from voyages and replaced with better credits or introduce a scrapyard where we can exchange anything for credits or 1 extra replicator use that day or for a random pull of same type . even 1 credit for a basic item would be welcome or exchanging a 1000 5* schematics for random 5* schematic pull etc...
  • Hi there, when will we see a new Riker in the game? ;)
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • I would like to see either replicator rations removed from voyages

Don´t even think about doing that Erin >:) Credits are so easy to come by with so many different ways to get them (Breakwater Epic on saturday for example), replicator rations were not. And that you give them out so generously now via Voyages is a wonderful addition to the game. In case of stubborn pieces of legendary equipment etc. it is so good to have them.

replicator rations were never a issue we had ship schematics and unwanted components etc to burn .. if we had the money .. weekend event gives you 6 x about 80k credits unless you spend Dilithium too have 6 more goes.. since I have 5 replicator goes a day and plenty of epic legendary stuff to replicate that's 1 days cash for replicators (32-90k per item ) .. not to mention the only reason too be in a squad during events was replicator rations now it doesn't matter. Overall the mass of available replicator rations just means less credits available and stockpiles of all the stuff we use too burn.
  • JeanLucKirkJeanLucKirk ✭✭✭✭✭
    replicator rations were never a issue we had ship schematics and unwanted components etc to burn .. if we had the money .. weekend event gives you 6 x about 80k credits unless you spend Dilithium too have 6 more goes.. since I have 5 replicator goes a day and plenty of epic legendary stuff to replicate that's 1 days cash for replicators (32-90k per item ) .. not to mention the only reason too be in a squad during events was replicator rations now it doesn't matter. Overall the mass of available replicator rations just means less credits available and stockpiles of all the stuff we use too burn.
    This is a slow game, a game of patience and planning. If you focus on levelling up 1 or 2 characters a week, sometimes take a week´s break from uplevelling cash is zero a problem. Also if you focus on replicating hard dropping, but cheap items like basic holoprogramms most of the time cash again is no problem at all. I regard those rations like emergency food rations. I use them when I really need them for a very stubborn piece of equipment or for a crew that really improves my team. I never burn equipment though. Cause nearly anything could be useful at some point. So we approach this different and for me those rations are worth gold. And, as you said, if someone goes too fast he can also buy credits with dilithium. Which would be in the interest of DB....

• Are there going to be more achievements to unlock? I was very excited about this feature but nothing new has been added to it. Last week, a few new fields appeared but they were so short and over so quickly it was not much of a feature.
  • When will important main characters like Archer, Kes, Hoshi, and Scotty who have been ignored from events be featured? Please don't say 'soon!' These are important characters that fans have been begging to be featured for as long as I've been playing the game.
    F2P/VIP 0 for LIFE!
  • t<G>e  Roonist<G>e Roonis ✭✭✭✭
    I would like to see either replicator rations removed from voyages

Don´t even think about doing that Erin >:) Credits are so easy to come by with so many different ways to get them (Breakwater Epic on saturday for example), replicator rations were not. And that you give them out so generously now via Voyages is a wonderful addition to the game. In case of stubborn pieces of legendary equipment etc. it is so good to have them.

If you use the pile of free kits we should all have, combined with the voyage chrono haul, and a cadet ticket day once a week, you should stay ahead on credits. I've been replicating like two golds a day and staying over 3 million credits. Use my other two replications for like 2* transponders and champagne and I stay ahead pretty well. Kits on big chronos days = millions of credits.
This discussion has been closed.