Home The Bridge

What Do You Think the Post-Mega Re-Run Will Be?

Comments

• DralixDralix ✭✭✭✭✭
    Antasil wrote: »
    As I understand, faction events are rare because they are a lot of work to develop. A re-run is therefore theoretically possible

You mean expeditions. Development effort is only part of it. They're also widely believed to be the least profitable, which a re-run doesn't change.
  • Travis S McClainTravis S McClain ✭✭✭✭✭
    I knew we could count on you, @Travis S McClain , although @Data1001 and others did a nice job of pinch-hitting earlier. 👍🏻

“The Isthmian Games” gets my vote (hah!), as Prospero Data was the first 4* I ever collected from an Event. He has languished at 1F/FE for far too long.... 🖖🏻

Nerds! :tongue:
  • Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I knew we could count on you, "Travis S McClain" , although Data1001 and others did a nice job of pinch-hitting earlier. 👍🏻

“The Isthmian Games” gets my vote (hah!), as Prospero Data was the first 4* I ever collected from an Event. He has languished at 1F/FE for far too long.... 🖖🏻

Nerds! :tongue:

Alas, we are but a poor substitute for thee, Your Supreme Nerdiness.
    3hrblbmzmxe1.gif

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2018
    Antasil wrote: »
    As I understand, faction events are rare because they are a lot of work to develop. A re-run is therefore theoretically possible

Expedition is what Antasil meant.

This is what happens when the event is seldom run. We start forgetting what it is.
  • Travis S McClainTravis S McClain ✭✭✭✭✭
    Given that the last part of the mega is going to run from Thursday to Wednesday, I really hope the replay will be "The Isthmian Games". Otherwise, we're looking at Monday through Wednesday being the Galaxy Phase 3 of next week's hybrid into Thursday through Monday being the full Galaxy, "Family Tree 2". My eyes got heavy just typing that.
  • JeanLucKirkJeanLucKirk ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2018
    I know some people regard Galaxy Events as a chron sink and prefer to spend them levelling up their crew, so for those it will not matter, but... Galaxy Events are, while of course grindy, quite relaxing and comfy really. Save up some Chrons (coupled with some prefarming). Do one power run of, say, 2 hours (since, yes, it is basically mindless clicking watch some Star Trek episodes or whatever while doing that). Or 4 smaller 30 minute ones. Event done, legendary in the bag.
  • [10F] Belle'Anna [10F] Belle'Anna ✭✭✭✭✭
    There won't be one, at a guess. While I enjoy the re-run, I will be time fatigued so there's a good chance that I won't be going hard if they do. I kind of need a break after a mega anyway
    Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
    Check out our website to find out more:
    https://wiki.tenforwardloungers.com/
  • Peachtree RexPeachtree Rex ✭✭✭✭✭
    At this point, I'm hoping it's "Empty week" since the event before will have just finished when it's time to release the next event pack.
  • Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    There won't be one, at a guess. While I enjoy the re-run, I will be time fatigued so there's a good chance that I won't be going hard if they do. I kind of need a break after a mega anyway

Sounds like the perfect time to go fo a victory

• I think for a nice wind-down from the mega we should have a 5-day hybrid, but like, with the faction and galaxy both at the same time all 5 days. All new crew featuring legendary 5* Mirror Klingon Rikeway from a transporter accident, 4* Ascending Kai Winn, and 4* Party Creeper Dukat.
    I think for a nice wind-down from the mega we should have a 5-day hybrid, but like, with the faction and galaxy both at the same time all 5 days. All new crew featuring legendary 5* Mirror Klingon Rikeway from a transporter accident, 4* Ascending Kai Winn, and 4* Party Creeper Dukat.

And a three star Pakled with COM - 3 DIP - 2 and yes you can use him on Sunday
    Or Saturday. Whichever day a male can be used
    Banjo1012 wrote: »

only if it's galaxy. i **tsk tsk** at faction
  • DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    I know some people regard Galaxy Events as a chron sink and prefer to spend them levelling up their crew, so for those it will not matter, but... Galaxy Events are, while of course grindy, quite relaxing and comfy really. Save up some Chrons (coupled with some prefarming). Do one power run of, say, 2 hours (since, yes, it is basically mindless clicking watch some Star Trek episodes or whatever while doing that). Or 4 smaller 30 minute ones. Event done, legendary in the bag.

Very well said. I also like that after the first month or so of playing, Galaxy events give me a fully fused crew while others do not. . I did all threshold in a lazy two hours because why rush? Now I can sit back or go for a last star on Seven. Probably I will spend the time and resources on two of my O'Brien cards and two of my Riker cards for next week.

only if it's galaxy. i *Hasperat Soufflé* at faction

I wholeheartedly agree. Galaxies are winnable. I can reach as high as the top dozen on a faction but I’m not willing to spend $500 buying a faction victory

• Althea BiermontAlthea Biermont ✭✭✭✭✭

In this case where would those chronitons come from? If the repeat event is a galaxy event, it will be following the mega galaxy portion 24 hours later. All the saved up chronitons and prefarmed items will have already been used.

• At this point with next week running 6 days, I want a week off and let the one the week after that be the rerun.
  • I fail to comprehend the reason for this post...i mean we all know the gif below is db...
    so62n96vk2j3.gif
    They tend to just...do stuff without a plan!
    I fail to comprehend the reason for this post...i mean we all know the gif below is db...
    so62n96vk2j3.gif

The Joker was pretty good at planning. Planning chaos and mayhem, yes, but he was meticulous in setting it in motion.

I don't know. I think DB has communication issues if anything.
  • I fail to comprehend the reason for this post...i mean we all know the gif below is db...
    so62n96vk2j3.gif

The Joker was pretty good at planning. Planning chaos and mayhem, yes, but he was meticulous in setting it in motion.

Personally i dont know batman very well...but the gif worked for the idea i was trying to convey
    I fail to comprehend the reason for this post...i mean we all know the gif below is db...
    so62n96vk2j3.gif

Personally i dont know batman very well...but the gif worked for the idea i was trying to convey

I'm not a big super-hero fan myself, but Heath Ledger's performance in that movie is legendary. I am also thoroughly enjoying Gotham right now, much to my surprise. Solid performances all round, though I'm mildly annoyed that the plethora of females in the show are given equal status as villains but are pretty meh as heros. They could have done more on that front.
    so62n96vk2j3.gif

I'm not a big super-hero fan myself, but Heath Ledger's performance in that movie is legendary. I am also thoroughly enjoying Gotham right now, much to my surprise. Solid performances all round, though I'm mildly annoyed that the plethora of females in the show are given equal status as villains but are pretty meh as heros. They could have done more on that front.

Well maybe ill watch it someday!
    Batman is cool because he's human. Most of the others are too unscientific for my tastes. Batman relies on tech, therefore he's believable, in a sense. The only super-heroes I really like are the Misfits, and they are just a massive mickey take.
  • Batman is cool because he's human. Most of the others are too unscientific for my tastes. Batman relies on tech, therefore he's believable, in a sense. The only super-heroes I really like are the Misfits, and they are just a massive mickey take.

Well...dont laugh...but the only super hero movie i watched all this year was wonder woman :lol:
    Batman is cool because he's human. Most of the others are too unscientific for my tastes. Batman relies on tech, therefore he's believable, in a sense. The only super-heroes I really like are the Misfits, and they are just a massive mickey take.

Well...dont laugh...but the only super hero movie i watched all this year was wonder woman :lol:

I don’t watch any of them but you can’t beat the Christopher Reeve Superman movies

• Banjo1012 wrote: »

I don’t watch any of them but you can’t beat the Christopher Reeve Superman movies

Well then i gotta watch it...maybe...it isnt to violent is it?

The Superman movies from the 80s? No not at all. Superman I and II are great and timeless movies

• Banjo1012 wrote: »

The Superman movies from the 80s? No not at all. Superman I and II are great and timeless movies

Okay, well il look into it...thank you
  • Odo MarmarosaOdo Marmarosa ✭✭✭✭✭

Okay, well il look into it...thank you

Be careful with Superman III: Richard Pryor's Slapstick Revue with Special Guest Superman