Home The Bridge
Options

Key information about the event: The Isthmian Games (rerun) - 06/28

Comments

• Options
    Mirror CartmanMirror Cartman ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great, I only have one 4/4 FE bonus crew (mirror Uhura).

So who do I prioritise levelling on Wednesday?
    4/4 level 4 Commander Uhura.
    1/5 level 1 Emotion Chip Data.
    1/5 level 8 Tempted Data.

I also need an Android to unlock some nodes.
  • Options
    Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great, I only have one 4/4 FE bonus crew (mirror Uhura).

So who do I prioritise levelling on Wednesday?
    4/4 level 4 Commander Uhura.
    1/5 level 1 Emotion Chip Data.
    1/5 level 8 Tempted Data.

I also need an Android to unlock some nodes.

I have all three, and I would say maybe Tempted Data. But Uhura has been useful for me on my two alt accounts, and of course you'd have another immortal once you finished her.

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • Options
    A new CHEKOV????
    How cool is THAT?

This will be awesome!
  • Options
    well i can complete my Prospero , Uhura i don't have :(
  • Options
    WundigoreWundigore ✭✭✭
    Does Frank Hollander count as a version of data? If you search for "data" in the crew he does not come up.
  • Options
    al103al103 ✭✭✭
    Wundigore wrote: »
    Does Frank Hollander count as a version of data? If you search for "data" in the crew he does not come up.
    Because search mostly uses name and traits and not what character it is. Hollander should be Data.
  • Options
    Zetterbeard Zetterbeard ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not sure if this has been answered yet but which crew member was threshold the first time around? I looked on the wiki, but it has Prospero listed for both ranked and reward.
  • Options
    Not sure if this has been answered yet but which crew member was threshold the first time around? I looked on the wiki, but it has Prospero listed for both ranked and reward.

Yes. That is accurate.

They used to put the same person in thresholds and raked.
  • Options
    Have both 4* event crew maxed. Dancing Uhura FE 3/5. Tempted and Detective Data maxed also. Should be in good position to snag new Chekov if he’s ranked 5*. Also would like if Dancing Uhura is ranked reward. Either way fine by me.
  • Options

Yes. That is accurate.

Oh I thought it was an error. So Best Selling Jake wasn't in the first event, or was pack only?

I'm just trying to determine how useful my 1/4 Jake would be during the event.
  • Options
    •RIVIN••RIVIN• ✭✭✭
    edited June 2018
    Interesting...Chekov wasn't in the TOS episode "Plato's Stepchildren".

Is this the Dancing Chekov we'll get for this event?
    giphy.gif

This may be the worst attempt at Russian dancing ever seen....Checkov has the agility of a falling tree...
  • Options
    PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭

Yes. That is accurate.

Here's the original event announcement with the same info.

https://forums.disruptorbeam.com/stt/viewthread/60447

• Options
    Have both 4* event crew maxed. Dancing Uhura FE 3/5. Tempted and Detective Data maxed also. Should be in good position to snag new Chekov if he’s ranked 5*. Also would like if Dancing Uhura is ranked reward. Either way fine by me.

Following current pattern it will be Chekov as Rank and Uhura as packs only
    Come join our fleet! We're a great social group that helps each other. You play the way you want to, participate as much as you want and if you want to be competitive, you can be! Check out our fleet ad:

https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/discussion/5023/qh-the-oldest-fleet-in-timelines-l91-starbase-daily-targets-met
  • Options
    I could use a star on Prospero Data to FF him. Though my luck is he will drop in a Voyage or 10x pull before I end up earning him in the event. That is what happened to me when I needed a star for Dominion Dukat from the daily rewards. Got all excited to finish up Dominion Dukat just to end up with more honor.
  • Options
    garnergarner ✭✭✭
    It is a faction so I will be going for it, have being making top 1k on pure factions probably 60-70%, though that is getting higher most events.

But I don't have any bonus gold crew for this one won't help. Mininium success is getting ranked purple FF. Starting with Data 3F and Jake 1F, then success will be easy and could get better rewards.
  • Options
    robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2018
    garner wrote: »
    It is a faction so I will be going for it, have being making top 1k on pure factions probably 60-70%, though that is getting higher most events.

But I don't have any bonus gold crew for this one won't help. Mininium success is getting ranked purple FF. Starting with Data 3F and Jake 1F, then success will be easy and could get better rewards.

I have one star on both of the purples and don't really need another useless 1/5 gold lying around doing nothing, so unless Chekov is absolutely amazing I'll be aiming for Top 2000 in order to freeze Prospero and the Author. Spent the weekend leveling them up and now I'm good to go on them. That said, I need to work on a few of my gold Datas over the next couple of days to actually be competitive here.
  • Options
    IronagedaveIronagedave ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks like Hollander and Niners Kira are my priorities, I wish CMR Uhura had better stats at 1/4 FE they are appalling.
    [was on Sabbatical/Hiatus] Currently a trialist at Galaxy SquadronSTAY SAFE and KBO
  • Options
    I'm in ok shape regarding event crew so I hope Dancing Chekov is decent.

All crew FE.

2/4 Prospero
    1/4 Tony Todd

1/5 Romulan Data
    1/5 Tempted Data
    1/5 Detective Data

3/4 Claiborne Chekov

4/4 Commaner Uhura
    4/4 Mirror Uhura
  • Options
    YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm in ok shape regarding event crew so I hope Dancing Chekov is decent.

All crew FE.

2/4 Prospero
    1/4 Tony Todd

1/5 Romulan Data
    1/5 Tempted Data
    1/5 Detective Data

3/4 Claiborne Chekov

4/4 Commaner Uhura
    4/4 Mirror Uhura

I'm looking at:
    Author Jake 3/4 (yay this event might immortalize him)

2/5 Gunslinger Uhura
    Immortal Mirror Uhura

Immortal Mirror Data
    1/5 Emotional Data
    1/5 Romulan Data

3/5 First Officer Chekov

Not in quite as good shape as you but should be enough to put up a fight... Hoping to get War Correspondent Jake FE by event start
  • Options
    Commander SinclairCommander Sinclair ✭✭✭✭✭
    I went back and checked previous events. When there are multiple 5* "Event Crew", there is still only ONE 5* crew in the rewards table. In this case it is guaranteed to be the new Chekov. I was kind of looking forward to getting both, but the new Chekov will still be awesome.

I only got Prospero Data a few weeks ago, so I have barely worked on him. I just got my Cmdr Uhura to Level 100 4/4, BA Jake at 90 3/4, and Claiborne Chekov at 90 2/4.

Thinking we need another Western/Holodeck theme event to level our Western Crew?
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • Options
    Travis S McClainTravis S McClain ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll be going in with a decent enough crew:

2/4 Bestselling Author Jake Sisko
    4/4 Prospero Data

4/4 Claiborne Chekov
    3/4 Commander Uhura
    4/4 Mirror Uhura

1/5 Frank Hollander
    1/5 Mirror Data
    1/5 Romulan Data
    1/5 Tempted Data

All I care about is getting the last two stars for Jake, so I hope he's in the thresholds.
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Updating the original post with:

Event factions: Ferengi Traditionalists, Bajoran, Klingon Empire

Bonus crew:
    • high bonus: event crew
    • small bonus: variants of Chekov, variants of Data, variants of Uhura, and variants of Jake Sisko.

A reminder that the event packs and the event announcement in game will be slightly delayed, meaning they will go live a bit after noon on Wednesday.
  • Options
    Althea BiermontAlthea Biermont ✭✭✭✭✭
    Finished leveling everyone.

First Officer Chekov 2/5
    Claiborne Chekov 4/4

Detective Data 3/5
    Emotion Chip Data 3/5
    Frank Hollander 2/5
    Friar Tuck Data 4/4
    Mirror Data 2/5
    Prospero Data 4/4
    Romulan Data 3/5
    Tempted Data 3/5

Best Selling Author Jake Sisko 4/4
    War Correspondent Jake Sisko 2/5

Commander Uhura 4/4
    Dancing Uhura 2/5
    Gunslinger Uhura 1/5
    Mirror Uhura 4/4
    Nyota Uhura 3/5

Depending on shuttle slots, I should be able to put bonus crew in every slot.

29 empty stars = 1,450,000 honor debt for event crew
  • Options
    edited June 2018

4/4 Prospero Data

4/4 Claiborne Chekov
    3/4 Commander Uhura
    4/4 Mirror Uhura

1/5 Frank Hollander
    1/5 Mirror Data
    1/5 Romulan Data
    1/5 Tempted Data

All I care about is getting the last two stars for Jake, so I hope he's in the thresholds.

Even if he's rank, with your 9 bonus crew you should be able to rank high enough to get 2 copies.

• Options
    FlemmingFlemming ✭✭✭✭✭
    So time to gear up my active crew with high non-bonus MED, because there is only one Bonus Crew with any MED skill, and you can bet there is going to be a slew of Medical skill shuttle missions.

And yes, I don't have War Correspondent Jake in my crew.
    Intentionally Left Blank
  • Options
    Average GuyAverage Guy ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2018

First Officer Chekov 2/5
    Claiborne Chekov 4/4

Detective Data 3/5
    Emotion Chip Data 3/5
    Frank Hollander 2/5
    Friar Tuck Data 4/4
    Mirror Data 2/5
    Prospero Data 4/4
    Romulan Data 3/5
    Tempted Data 3/5

Commander Uhura 4/4
    Dancing Uhura 2/5
    Gunslinger Uhura 1/5
    Mirror Uhura 4/4
    Nyota Uhura 3/5

Nice work. I might get one and a half shuttles with bonus crew depending on missions. Maybe.....
  • Options
    YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭

First Officer Chekov 2/5
    Claiborne Chekov 4/4

Detective Data 3/5
    Emotion Chip Data 3/5
    Frank Hollander 2/5
    Friar Tuck Data 4/4
    Mirror Data 2/5
    Prospero Data 4/4
    Romulan Data 3/5
    Tempted Data 3/5

Commander Uhura 4/4
    Dancing Uhura 2/5
    Gunslinger Uhura 1/5
    Mirror Uhura 4/4
    Nyota Uhura 3/5

OK well this is discouraging for me haha let's hope there's not more people like you
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    Yateball wrote: »
    OK well this is discouraging for me haha let's hope there's not more people like you

It lets me sleep. :)

I used to set alarms every three hours but now I can sleep without setting one because of good crew. I never try for top 25 and to me position 26 and position 1,000 are pretty much the same thing since the Legendary is what I'm going for.

There are a lot of players with the same crew as me but they are all 5/5 which is why I don't go for top 25.
  • Options
    Travis S McClainTravis S McClain ✭✭✭✭✭

4/4 Prospero Data

4/4 Claiborne Chekov
    3/4 Commander Uhura
    4/4 Mirror Uhura

1/5 Frank Hollander
    1/5 Mirror Data
    1/5 Romulan Data
    1/5 Tempted Data

Even if he's rank, with your 9 bonus crew you should be able to rank high enough to get 2 copies.

True, but if he's threshold, I don't have to pay close attention throughout the weekend. And honestly, my interest has waned considerably of late. Part of it is that I've reached the point where I've been able to stay entirely caught up on my crew since March. Seldom has it taken me more than an hour or so to finish equipping and leveling anyone when I get them. And part of it is that external matters have occupied increasingly more of my attention and energy and when I come back to the game, I simply haven't had it in me to care, even on the already trivial level where the game existed in the first place.