Home The Bridge

Super Rare Crew not added to the Premium Portal

124»

Comments

• IkritIkrit ✭✭✭
    Niner47 wrote: »
    I just tested again and pulled a Duchamps in 5 pulls.

Per the in game message today Client/Server changes just went live. Maybe this was fixed without telling us and addressing the people who have already been shorted

They have the same message every week when they post the event notes now. All they do is change the attached reward.

The fact that a number of people have reported getting the new 5*s in beholds but no one had reported getting a new, non-Augment Riker 4* in beholds or guaranteed 4* drops should be enough evidence that something is up.

Also, for those that reported getting Duchamps, did you get him in an event pack the week Trader Worf was event crew? Limited variants of event crew are available in such packs; I received Duchamps in one of the Trader Worf event packs and Sheriff Worf in a pack from either the Protomorphosis Worf event or Contingency Plan 2 (with Civil War Worf). I also got Tommy Gun Dixon from a Picard event pack before he was added to the normal rotation (Convergence Day, I think).
  • IkritIkrit ✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Double post...
  • IkritIkrit ✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Triple post...
  • Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Edit: Ooops Shan already posted it.
    DB: Do Better
  • FutureImperfectaFutureImperfecta ✭✭✭✭✭
    Between this, musketeer & Voyage dilemma part drops ... DB.. I love your game but your credibility is taking a big hit.

I would rather deal with an honest bumbling idiot then a team appearing to be "smart" by way of deception and sneaky tactics.

So.. 436 packs , 0 new 4*s over the course of 6/7 days

Non related server update after repeatedly denying there was any issue or problem at all
    While customers start talking about justly wanting compensation for (accidental) false advertising

New 4*s start appearing with in an hour of push.

Yeah. RNG. That's it.
    Sure.

• ~ seeking out new life
  • Between this, musketeer & Voyage dilemma part drops ... DB.. I love your game but your credibility is taking a big hit.

I would rather deal with an honest bumbling idiot then a team appearing to be "smart" by way of deception and sneaky tactics.

Non related server update after repeatedly denying there was any issue or problem at all
    While customers start talking about justly wanting compensation for (accidental) false advertising

Yeah. RNG. That's it.
    Sure.

How can we ever trust official communications again?
  • PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭
    Between this, musketeer & Voyage dilemma part drops ... DB.. I love your game but your credibility is taking a big hit.

Yeah. RNG. That's it.
    Sure.

Since this isn't the first time we simply cannot, until they start earning our trust again,
  • Pallidyne wrote: »

Yeah. RNG. That's it.
    Sure.

Since this isn't the first time we simply cannot, until they start earning our trust again,

+1
    Trust has to be earned.
    And we have moved past giving DB the benefit of the doubt
    ~ seeking out new life