Home The Bridge
Options

Wiki edits that need to be added

Comments

• Options
    mejoyhmejoyh ✭✭✭✭
    3* and 4* Artificial Heart item needs to have Mambo Picard added in the 'Item used by' section

https://stt.wiki/wiki/Artificial_Heart
  • Options
    SSR BarkleySSR Barkley ✭✭✭✭✭
    mejoyh wrote: »
    3* and 4* Artificial Heart item needs to have Mambo Picard added in the 'Item used by' section

https://stt.wiki/wiki/Artificial_Heart

do you have the actual levels where he uses them?

If anyone has advancement items for Diversion Yates, her item tables needs serious work. I added 1-5 yesterday, but leaving her at level 9 to campaign loot box farm ident codes
    /SSR/ Barkley - semi retired
    Second Star to the Right - Join Today!
  • Options
    Based on Tactical Officer Neelix, we are finally able to resolve the two different 'Phaser Type I''s.
    One gives ship bonus, the other SEC. They look identical but drop from different missions.
    I have updated the wiki with a new entry called Phaser Type I (ALT) but I don't know how to clean up the confusion/explanations/cross-links at the top. Also, it would be good if someone checked my work to see if I made any errors or could be improved.

Actually, there is a 3rd variant, which is really what Neelix uses, that was added only a few months ago. also uses the same art. unfortunately, wiki does not have a good way to tell those apart.

• Options
    Synthetic CommanderSynthetic Commander ✭✭✭✭✭
    https://stt.wiki/wiki/Bonus_Ability#Damage

Rura Penthe Commandant is missing from the list of crew with the Damage ship bonus skill.
  • Options
    ProontProont ✭✭✭✭✭
    The page for Nomad lists his minimum attack boost in ship battles as +8 when it should be +4.
    https://stt.wiki/wiki/Nomad
    Data1001 wrote: »
    Proont wrote: »
    So far they've been showing the unfused ship stats. So that +8 should be Nomad's minimum.

Nomad's ship stats at 1/5, FE...

4mchojr1tgkn.jpg

• Options
    ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    The page for Nomad lists his minimum attack boost in ship battles as +8 when it should be +4.
    https://stt.wiki/wiki/Nomad
    Data1001 wrote: »
    So far they've been showing the unfused ship stats. So that +8 should be Nomad's minimum.

Nomad's ship stats at 1/5, FE...

4mchojr1tgkn.jpg

Fixed.
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • Options
    VesmerVesmer ✭✭✭
    Tholian Prisoner page lists attack boost as +6..+9 but it’s +3..+6
  • Options
    Vesmer wrote: »
    Tholian Prisoner page lists attack boost as +6..+9 but it’s +3..+6

Fixed.
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • Options

According to the wiki itself, he needs the 3* on lvl. 53 and the 4* on 73.
    For the 3* one i can confirm it, because mine is lvl 60 and he need one in the second slot.
  • Options
    Aaron Dax wrote: »

According to the wiki itself, he needs the 3* on lvl. 53 and the 4* on 73.
    For the 3* one i can confirm it, because mine is lvl 60 and he need one in the second slot.

Fixed
  • Options
    edited August 2019
    The following crews' ship abilities need updating or verifying (I don't have these cards):

In addition, the following crews' bonus ability amounts need clarifying by DB, due to the uncertainty caused by the use of the word "to" in the construction "Increases Attack boost to +N":

Regarding the "to +N" construction, 1* Maquis Chakotay also has this language ("to +3") in his bonus ability, but in that instance the amount is clearly 2.

Thanks, y'all. LLAP 🖖

EDIT: Thanks to @Automaton_2000 for providing Lorca’s passive bonuses. 👌
    EDIT: Thanks to @Dirk Gunderson for verifying the minimum boost amounts for Spock & Tuvok. 👌
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    At 5/5*, Warship Tuvok has +7 attack. Unless we suspect that it doesn’t go up by one with each star (which would be quite strange), +3 would be correct at 1/5*.

Likewise, Gangster Spock has +4 accuracy at 2/5* and should have +3 at 1/5*.

kluxglhyu2j6.jpeg
    f4bbrco03hec.jpeg
  • Options
    At 5/5*, Warship Tuvok has +7 attack. Unless we suspect that it doesn’t go up by one with each star (which would be quite strange), +3 would be correct at 1/5*.

Likewise, Gangster Spock has +4 accuracy at 2/5* and should have +3 at 1/5*.
    kluxglhyu2j6.jpeg
    f4bbrco03hec.jpeg

Thank you, @Dirk Gunderson . 🖖
  • Options
    MRNelsonMRNelson ✭✭✭
    The page "Daily Rewards" page is missing 3* crew for Feb 2019 and March 2019.
    Feb 2019 was Weyoun Clone 6
    Mar 2019 was B'Etor Duras
    Both months had 4* crew of Pugilist Q
  • Options
    MRNelson wrote: »
    The page "Daily Rewards" page is missing 3* crew for Feb 2019 and March 2019.
    Feb 2019 was Weyoun Clone 6
    Mar 2019 was B'Etor Duras
    Both months had 4* crew of Pugilist Q

Done & August 2019 added
  • Options
    Amphistaff sent me here to inform you of an issue I have. I cannot create an account on the wiki. I've tried multiple times across multiple browsers, to no avail.

For the original post please see my user page. It should be on there…
    Ad maiorem Dei gloriam!
  • Options
    I went to check the Wiki to see if there was a page of the current event's shuttle missions, to see if they all had the same seat configurations or if there was an advantage to one, but the event itself does not have a page. I also noticed the following crew without pages:

Ahearn (who the hell is that?)
    Jaris [variant: Redjac Jaris)
    Colonel Q
    Junior
    Miss Q
    Zora

I thought maybe updates had stopped altogether, but variants of existing characters released during this time span all seem to have entries (Grateful Lwaxana Troi, Nexus Guinan, Vice Admiral Janeway, etc.)
  • Options
    robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭

Fungal Entity May. The real May had the last name Ahearn.
  • Options
    I went to check the Wiki to see if there was a page of the current event's shuttle missions, to see if they all had the same seat configurations or if there was an advantage to one, but the event itself does not have a page. I also noticed the following crew without pages:

Jaris [variant: Redjac Jaris)
    Colonel Q
    Junior
    Miss Q
    Zora

I thought maybe updates had stopped altogether, but variants of existing characters released during this time span all seem to have entries (Grateful Lwaxana Troi, Nexus Guinan, Vice Admiral Janeway, etc.)

The missions sub-page did already exist, Tygra Dax is usually the one that ends up doing that even if the base page hasn't been made yet.

I've got the base page for the event up now, with some edits still to be done. I've been the only one consistently doing these event pages since Siguard vanished, and I just hadn't felt like doing that tedious updating yet.

The character pages are the same basic problem; I've been the main one doing them for a long time now, and sometimes I just don't feel like cross-referencing all that stuff for a while. I don't know if he's on here, but Captain Spirk and a couple others have started picking up on those.
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    First off, kudos to anyone involved in reorganizing the character page list at the bottom of each crew page. It was getting hard to navigate before and the new format really clears things up. Thanks!

However, I did notice that Crell Moset was filed under DS9 when in fact he was featured in a Voyager episode. I also just saw that Kruge was filed under the TOS series section rather than The Search For Spock heading of the TOS movies section.
  • Options
    edited September 2019
    This notice is now appearing near the top of every page on the Wiki. Please take note. 🖖

"Call For Help

“STT Wiki needs your help adding new information and pages. Recently we have lost quite a few long time editors of the wiki. The information present on all 28,196 has been created by members of the community. We need more active players to start adding material so the wiki remains the best resource for Star Trek Timelines".

pyxtel3jbvtx.png
  • Options
    First off, kudos to anyone involved in reorganizing the character page list at the bottom of each crew page. It was getting hard to navigate before and the new format really clears things up. Thanks!

However, I did notice that Crell Moset was filed under DS9 when in fact he was featured in a Voyager episode. I also just saw that Kruge was filed under the TOS series section rather than The Search For Spock heading of the TOS movies section.

I fixed Crell and Kruge the other day, but that new layout is all Ace, another editor that I don't think is here to see the thanks.
  • Options
    There was an issue that was preventing people from creating accounts to edit the Wiki in the first place. I believe Titan corrected this issue late last night, so users should be able to create their own wiki accounts.

If you have issues creating an account, message me and I can see if i can create one for you.
  • Options
    https://stt.wiki/wiki/Bonus_Ability#Damage

Rura Penthe Commandant is missing from the list of crew with the Damage ship bonus skill.

Lil heads up ... this page is getting abit of referencing around the forum & reddit ... last update was in Feb 2019 ...
  • Options
    just searched the borg mega back in 2017,but the mega-char,the queen, doesnt appear in the overview
  • Options
    just searched the borg mega back in 2017,but the mega-char,the queen, doesnt appear in the overview

What page are you not seeing her on? She's listed on the Mega page, and she's in the Featured list on all four sub-events.
  • Options
    middlehead wrote: »

What page are you not seeing her on? She's listed on the Mega page, and she's in the Featured list on all four sub-events.

jgv1jinoexlv.jpg

i mean this page,or is it because she was the first mega event char?
  • Options
    middlehead wrote: »

jgv1jinoexlv.jpg

i mean this page,or is it because she was the first mega event char?

I see what you mean now; yeah, I would guess it's just because she was the first and whoever updated the chart at the time didn't think to add her. I haven't checked all of them, but just scrolling down it looks like most of the rest are there.

And I just added BQ to her four.
  • Options
    MirrorVerse JcMirrorVerse Jc ✭✭✭
    edited September 2019
    Aaaaahhhhh⁉️ What have you done to the crew members guide section?????
    I always use, support, recommend the wiki. I refer fleet mates there over “the big book of hooey”. I remind ppl the wiki gives all info to make your own choices without a personal preference rating.
    What have you guys done to the crew manifest page. Its horrible. Alot of crew are missing. The only way i can find them is in the search bar. Simply sorted alphabetically as it was, then showing all versions of that character was fine. It was simple and easy to navigate.
    Some crew overlap series, this is very confusing. And takes more time going within a page, within a page, within and on again. It takes long enough to load now with all the adds on there and now we have keep going more pages to find what we want.
    Please change it back to quick and simple.
    Im sorry for the negativity but seriously way hard to navigate now especially if you are a mobile player.

Example: main crew, season 1&2, no nog, no dukat, no garak.
    sd21p5ba6hm4.jpeg
  • Options
    Aaaaahhhhh⁉️ What have you done to the crew members guide section?????
    I always use, support, recommend the wiki. I refer fleet mates there over “the big book of hooey”. I remind ppl the wiki gives all info to make your own choices without a personal preference rating.
    What have you guys done to the crew manifest page. Its horrible. Alot of crew are missing. The only way i can find them is in the search bar. Simply sorted alphabetically as it was, then showing all versions of that character was fine. It was simple and easy to navigate.
    Some crew overlap series, this is very confusing. And takes more time going within a page, within a page, within and on again. It takes long enough to load now with all the adds on there and now we have keep going more pages to find what we want.
    Please change it back to quick and simple.
    Im sorry for the negativity but seriously way hard to navigate now especially if you are a mobile player.

Example: main crew, season 1&2, no nog, no dukat, no garak.
    sd21p5ba6hm4.jpeg

I agree, please put the list of crew names back. Far easier to use. Even if you want to keep the new search options, the old ones should be there too.