Home The Bridge
Options

Wiki edits that need to be added

Comments

• Options
    JoeSage 2JoeSage 2 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2019
    I believe "This is the same bug that's been affecting all Category pages since last summer, any new crew since July won't be there. It's a known issue, but apparently it's going to be a !@#$%^& to fix so there's no timeline." - middlehead
  • Options
    middleheadmiddlehead ✭✭✭
    edited March 2019
    sLQIC52.gif

Wait, that's the wrong franchise.
  • Options
    I have discovered another character. When you meld a fully 4 star Captain Janeway, and a fully 4 star Mutated Paris you get an Evolved Janeway. 16lz6rtob3ia.jpg
  • Options
    ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2019
    Killian wrote: »
    I have discovered another character. When you meld a fully 4 star Captain Janeway, and a fully 4 star Mutated Paris you get an Evolved Janeway. 16lz6rtob3ia.jpg

This is already known:

https://stt.wiki/wiki/Evolved_Janeway

https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/discussion/13391/merge-character-db-never-told-us-about/p1

https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/discussion/13450/was-mutated-janeway-removed#latest

🖖🏻
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • Options
    Here are traits and other info:
    xcri3x0o2ptu.jpg
    kf3dw6zmm5ch.jpg

• Options
    ACEACE ✭✭✭
    Anyone know what's up with the wiki slowness, inability to log in, broken features? It's been broken since April 2nd.
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe all those ads that started showing up a few weeks back are clogging the Intertubez? Which reminds me...it is intensely annoying when I want to go to the search bar but a banner ad covers it up unless I zoom in. It wouldn’t be a problem on my home computer (NoScript to the rescue!), it is a problem on my phone.

If it’s a question of funding, I would be happy to chip in to get rid of the ads and imagine I am not alone.
  • Options
    [KM] WOLF 359[KM] WOLF 359 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2019
    Wiki is being difficult.
    Krenim Guest Paris 3/5 base stats are:
    CMD = 710
    DIP = 926
    ENG = 405

Wiki is now cooperating, I made the above change.
  • Options
    Umm, Lewis Zimmerman is listed as a 5 star when he is four. Only when you click his page tho, not inside it.
  • Options
    Typo in the "See Also" template, fixed.
  • Options
    JoeSage 2JoeSage 2 ✭✭✭
    Uncommon Crew missing in the Category:Uncommon

Fleet Commander Martok
    Geordi La Forge
    Losira
    L'Rell
    Off-Duty Stamets

And I'm sure that other Category such as Rare, Super Rare and Legendary have missing crew as well.

Looks like that wiki update/upgrade fixed this as well.
  • Options
    JoeSage 2JoeSage 2 ✭✭✭
    Umm, Lewis Zimmerman is listed as a 5 star when he is four. Only when you click his page tho, not inside it.

Can't find where he's listed as 5-star ... 4-star everywhere I could find.
  • Options
    Joe Sage2 wrote: »
    Uncommon Crew missing in the Category:Uncommon

Fleet Commander Martok
    Geordi La Forge
    Losira
    L'Rell
    Off-Duty Stamets

And I'm sure that other Category such as Rare, Super Rare and Legendary have missing crew as well.

Looks like that wiki update/upgrade fixed this as well.

Noticed that. Well done to someone who updated the wiki. It’s been a long time coming.

• Options
    Mirror CartmanMirror Cartman ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2019
    Template currency needs Accolades added to it.
    https://stt.wiki/wiki/Template:Currency
    |acc = {{#ifeq:{{{2|}}}|{{{2|-}}}|Accolades }}[[File:Accolades.png{{!}}link=Accolades{{!}}alt=Accolades{{!}}Accolades|24px|x24px]]

{{currency|acc}}

• Options
    Joe Sage2 wrote: »

Can't find where he's listed as 5-star ... 4-star everywhere I could find.
    middlehead wrote: »
    Typo in the "See Also" template, fixed.

• Options
    edited April 2019
    deleted
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • Options
    RaraRacingRaraRacing ✭✭✭✭✭
    Captain Rachel Garrett

- Her SCI base stat for 2/5 should probably be 593 ... not 293.

Unfortunately, I cannot confirm this, but it goes down from 548 ... to 293 ... to 688.
  • Options
    3* crew for February and March need adding to
    https://stt.wiki/wiki/Daily_Rewards#Monthly_Crew_and_Chart
    I think one of them was a Duras.

Also the 3* crew for December 2017 needs to be checked, the wiki claims it is the same as November.

If people can remember the crew, but cannot add them, then please leave a note here.
  • Options
    Cross-posting from another thread:
    Mon night, 12 days done, 49.5 tiers complete.

Side note: in other threads, there was a fair amount of praise for DB's clarity about what you get for your campaign purchase (as opposed to the randomness of packs, etc.). And yet...

Equipment crates - random (but as promised/expected). Sure, some of the equipment has been more useful than Dabo, but a lot of it is just the usual assortment of character-specific items for crew I don't even have (and I have a lot of them).

VIP effects on rewards - uh, dunno. The only details I've read about this are sourced from the players, with only a cryptic mention of it in DB's original announcement, specifically "Depending on a Captain’s VIP level, they can also sometimes earn double Accolades from claiming their Daily Rewards." Yeah, ok, but what does that mean?

From the Wiki:

“It is possible to receive a double reward (2x bonus) for each alternating daily reward in the monthly list. This is achieved by having the specified VIP level shown for the reward. If your Captain is VIP 3, you will receive the 2x bonus for the reward shown with (2x 1), (2x 2), and (2x 3). These rewards are not retroactive. All other 2x bonus days will only receive one (1) of the item.”

Source: https://stt.wiki/wiki/Daily_Rewards#VIP_Bonus

Perhaps this also explains why the VIP level stops at 14, given that one month every year has less than 30 days. 🤔🖖🏻

(my bolding)

The wiki is slightly wrong here. Every five days a VIP 14 player will receive double rewards three times.
    Days 1,3,5,6,8,10,11,13,15,16,18,20,21,23,25,26,28,30 So that's 17 double rewards in February, and 18 in all other months.
    🖖🏻
  • Options
    Cross-posting from another thread:
    Mon night, 12 days done, 49.5 tiers complete.

Side note: in other threads, there was a fair amount of praise for DB's clarity about what you get for your campaign purchase (as opposed to the randomness of packs, etc.). And yet...

Equipment crates - random (but as promised/expected). Sure, some of the equipment has been more useful than Dabo, but a lot of it is just the usual assortment of character-specific items for crew I don't even have (and I have a lot of them).

VIP effects on rewards - uh, dunno. The only details I've read about this are sourced from the players, with only a cryptic mention of it in DB's original announcement, specifically "Depending on a Captain’s VIP level, they can also sometimes earn double Accolades from claiming their Daily Rewards." Yeah, ok, but what does that mean?

From the Wiki:

“It is possible to receive a double reward (2x bonus) for each alternating daily reward in the monthly list. This is achieved by having the specified VIP level shown for the reward. If your Captain is VIP 3, you will receive the 2x bonus for the reward shown with (2x 1), (2x 2), and (2x 3). These rewards are not retroactive. All other 2x bonus days will only receive one (1) of the item.”

Source: https://stt.wiki/wiki/Daily_Rewards#VIP_Bonus

Perhaps this also explains why the VIP level stops at 14, given that one month every year has less than 30 days. 🤔🖖🏻

(my bolding)

The wiki is slightly wrong here. Every five days a VIP 14 player will receive double rewards three times.
    Days 1,3,5,6,8,10,11,13,15,16,18,20,21,23,25,26,28,30 So that's 17 double rewards in February, and 18 in all other months.
    🖖🏻

Already done.
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    RE: Mugato

I always thought that the Mugato was from the 23rd Century, not the 22nd Century, according to the Memory Alpha Wikia and according to the episode, "A Private Little War."

Why is it mentioned that it is from the 22nd Century on the Star Trek Timelines wiki?

I think this needs to be edited, but whenever I edit it, it always revert back to the original time.
  • Options
    There is also an error in the Mudd's Enterprise walk through on the wiki.

The walk-through on the wiki has an command node at the start, when in fact, it should have an engineering node at the start:

3bj5i6nb8x9i.jpg
  • Options
    JoeSage 2JoeSage 2 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2019
    Fixed.
  • Options
    IronagedaveIronagedave ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2019
    Christopher Pike, Navigator and Mirror Stamets, Mirror Ellen Landry, Kayla Detmer, Fugitive Spock, Siranna, Prison Break Lorca and the 2* Stamets missing from the list of:
    https://stt.wiki/wiki/Current_Discovery_Crew
    [was on Sabbatical/Hiatus] Currently a trialist at Galaxy SquadronSTAY SAFE and KBO
  • Options
    JoeSage 2JoeSage 2 ✭✭✭
    Done
  • Options
    middleheadmiddlehead ✭✭✭
    Just noticed the count limit hadn't been updated in a while on the stat charts (like http://stt.wiki/wiki/Security) and boosted those. Big example of something missing is Warship Tuvok; he should've been tied for 7th base Sec but wasn't even on the chart.

Also cleared the patch script that had been added while categories weren't working. It was the reason characters were showing up twice in those charts, so that's gone.
  • Options
    Matt_DeckerMatt_Decker ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks to all who help maintain the Wiki. It's an invaluable resource for the community.
    Fleet: Starship Trista
    Captain Level: 95
    VIP Level: 12
    Unique Crew Immortalized: 525
    Collections Completed: Vulcan, Ferengi, Borg, Romulan, Cardassian, Uncommon, Rare, Veteran, Common, Engineered, Physician, Innovator, Inspiring, Diplomat, Jury Rigger, Gauntlet Legends
  • Options
    Based on Tactical Officer Neelix, we are finally able to resolve the two different 'Phaser Type I''s.
    One gives ship bonus, the other SEC. They look identical but drop from different missions.
    I have updated the wiki with a new entry called Phaser Type I (ALT) but I don't know how to clean up the confusion/explanations/cross-links at the top. Also, it would be good if someone checked my work to see if I made any errors or could be improved.

• Options
    Matt_DeckerMatt_Decker ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stranded Quark does not appear on the Diplomacy crew chart.
    Fleet: Starship Trista
    Captain Level: 95
    VIP Level: 12
    Unique Crew Immortalized: 525
    Collections Completed: Vulcan, Ferengi, Borg, Romulan, Cardassian, Uncommon, Rare, Veteran, Common, Engineered, Physician, Innovator, Inspiring, Diplomat, Jury Rigger, Gauntlet Legends
  • Options
    Brunt, FCABrunt, FCA ✭✭✭
    Ishara Yar and Vargas need head images. I'd add them myself but I don't have either character and there were no Facebook previews of them.