Home The Bridge

New voyage exclusive Chakotay - how do we get him?

mbdmmnoqvimy.png
How do we get the new Chakotay? What combo of voyage dilemmas do we need? I have a lot of voyage tokens burning a hole in my pocket

Comments

• I hope no other voyage exclusive crew has been removed. I still need two of them.
  • Mirror CartmanMirror Cartman ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2023

I see he's a legendary, which should prove interesting.

I bet there's a lot of long voyages being set up now.
    Is he single drop only, or can I get multiple copies?

i.e. how voyage crew were originally, compared with how they are now.
  • Shan wrote: »
    The crew can drop from dilemma rewards, starting at the dilemma at the 6h mark, and any dilemma after that.

Thats exciting that its just a random drop. Also a little daunting, but still thats super cool.
  • Sulu's HusbandSulu's Husband ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2023
    I hope someone can post the path to obtain him (here or elsewhere) on voyages.

Edit: He’s just a voyage drop.
  • Jenos IdanianJenos Idanian ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shan wrote: »
    The crew can drop from dilemma rewards, starting at the dilemma at the 6h mark, and any dilemma after that.

Hi Shan! Happy New Year. If I can clarify please, can he only drop from dilemmas? As you may already know, Super Rare crew can drop at random between dilemmas beginning at 6h. I just wanted to confirm he is not able to drop from those instances.
  • A NEW CHAKOTAY??!?

51pnrv.jpg
    Going boldly since April 2020 | My Datacore profile
  • Thanks Shan for the clarifications. Look forward to having him drop on a voyage.
  • Jenos IdanianJenos Idanian ✭✭✭✭✭

Hi Shan! Happy New Year. If I can clarify please, can he only drop from dilemmas? As you may already know, Super Rare crew can drop at random between dilemmas beginning at 6h. I just wanted to confirm he is not able to drop from those instances.

While 4* crew have a small chance to drop in between dilemmas, they have a higher chance to drop when completing a dilemma. For this 5* crew however, the chance of it dropping is only in the case of completing a dilemma.

Thanks for clarifying!
  • IvanstoneIvanstone ✭✭✭✭✭

While 4* crew have a small chance to drop in between dilemmas, they have a higher chance to drop when completing a dilemma. For this 5* crew however, the chance of it dropping is only in the case of completing a dilemma.

Is it only the Super Rare Dilemmas (ex Blood Red Tide) or can it be any dilemma?
    VIP 13 - 305 Crew Slots - 915 Immortals
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2023
    Ivanstone wrote: »

Is it only the Super Rare Dilemmas (ex Blood Red Tide) or can it be any dilemma?

Scratch that, as I am not sure I am understanding the question correctly, could you please clarify?
  • IvanstoneIvanstone ✭✭✭✭✭

Scratch that, as I am not sure I am understanding the question correctly, could you please clarify?

There are 5 super rare dilemmas. They only start appearing at the 6 hour mark. They drop 100 honour, 75 Chrons and 1 4* Crew (usually).

Does Chakotay only drop from these dilemmas?
    Or can he drop from any dilemma?
    And does have has an increased chance of dropping from any rare or super-rare dilemma?
    Lastly can he potentially drop from the dilemmas that drop other Voyage specific crew?
    VIP 13 - 305 Crew Slots - 915 Immortals
  • AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭

There are 5 super rare dilemmas. They only start appearing at the 6 hour mark. They drop 100 honour, 75 Chrons and 1 4* Crew (usually).

And does have has an increased chance of dropping from any rare or super-rare dilemma?
    Lastly can he potentially drop from the dilemmas that drop other Voyage specific crew?

One clarification I'd make. Those 5 dilemmas only drop 4*(or now higher). There are another set of dilemmas that drop 3* or higher. They almost always drop 3*, but they can drop a 4*. Is there a small chance Chakotay can drop from those dilemmas, or will he only drop from the 5 dilemmas that drop 4*+.

And if we're being complete. Even on the dilemmas that normally drop 2* crew, you can get a 3* crew. I assume there is a tiny chance of a 4* crew there. Is there an even smaller chance of Chakotay dropping from those dilemmas?
  • WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2023
    I think Shan has answered. There is a small chance of him dropping on any dilemma [after your] beginning with the 6th dilemma in a voyage. So every dilemma afterwards has a small chance.

Edit: sorry the 6th is included.

Maybe this should be the question: but it might of been answered too.
    But just to be clear, if the dilemma drops a vogage exclusive 4* does it include a small chance of also dropping the 5* Chakotay.

Edit2: See Mirror Cartman post below. As he said it starts with the 6th hour dilemma.
    WaldoMag wrote: »
    I think Shan has answered. There is a small chance of him dropping on any dilemma after your beginning with the 6th dilemma in a voyage. So every dilemma afterwards has a small chance.

Edit: sorry the 6th is included.

6 hour, not 6th, so 3rd dilemma onwards.

• AviTrek wrote: »

One clarification I'd make. Those 5 dilemmas only drop 4*(or now higher). There are another set of dilemmas that drop 3* or higher. They almost always drop 3*, but they can drop a 4*. Is there a small chance Chakotay can drop from those dilemmas, or will he only drop from the 5 dilemmas that drop 4*+.

And if we're being complete. Even on the dilemmas that normally drop 2* crew, you can get a 3* crew. I assume there is a tiny chance of a 4* crew there. Is there an even smaller chance of Chakotay dropping from those dilemmas?

Great clarification. I was wondering the same thing? It’d be great if we could get him from any dilemma, but I feel it will be the 5 “special” dilemmas.
    “A committee is a cul-de-sac, down which good ideas are lured and quietly strangled.” —Mark TwainMEMBER: [BoB] Barrel of Bloodwine... We are recruiting and putting the “curv” in scurvy! Best Event Finish: #3 Honor Debt: Inconceivable...Honor Bank Account: Slowly building...
  • There was one a time when we found out these kind of details over time.
  • AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    AviTrek wrote: »

Great clarification. I was wondering the same thing? It’d be great if we could get him from any dilemma, but I feel it will be the 5 “special” dilemmas.

My guess is there are two possibilities

1) It's only the 4* dilemmas, because those are the ones that won't appear until 6 hours.

2) It's any dilemma and the 6 hour information is wrong. But the odds of getting the 5* on a normal 2* dilemma is so small, it's like getting a 5* crew on a 1x credit portal. So realistically we're mostly going to see it on the 4* dilemma at 6+ hours. But one person might be lucky once and get chakotay earlier.
  • Travis S McClainTravis S McClain ✭✭✭✭✭
    I figure on picking the rewards that previously dropped 5* schematics just to see what happens.
  • WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Travis S McClain , I think it does not matter, it will not be a specific dilemma.
    It is just a random chance. But, that means there will be a chance of him dropping on those too.
  • ThurthoradThurthorad ✭✭✭✭✭
    In an incredible stroke of luck I've already got him. It came at the 10 hour dilemma, and unfortunately in was in one of the SR dilemmas (When Earth Meets Sky) so I can't say whether you can get it in lesser dilemmas or not.i3ro6rp20c3m.png

Congrats! Will you be first to max or has someone already beaten you to it!?
  • I'm pretty sure somebody already has, but I don't have enough honor saved to do it anyway