Home The Bridge
Options

Most Wanted: Ships and Crew

Comments

• Options
    For CardassiaFor Cardassia ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rachel Garrett has been added to the vault...

7mda9mngyr1p.jpeg

:O The art is a bit off (from my memory) but it's great to see her
    “Treason, like beauty, is in the eye of the beholder.” - Elim Garak

Cardassian wishlist:
    Tora Ziyal - Thanks!
    Natima Lang
    Empok Nor Garak
    Tekeny Ghemor
    Mira
    Makbar
    Dejar
    Ulani Belor
  • Options
    JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2018
    Now the only Enterprise captain left is Robert April. Great to see Rachel in the game after all! :) I hope someone can immortalize her quickly, so we can get the stats. :)
    "Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")
  • Options
    FortunaFortuna ✭✭
    She disappeard from the vault, but here you find her stats https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/discussion/5405/rachel-garrett-in-the-vault/p1
    Huhu
  • Options
    Sakonna
    Mordok
    First Ikat’ika (It would be cool to have a common Jem’Hadar)
    Soto (Lethean)
    Any Tellerite (Gav would make a good five star, Gral or Skallar would be good four stars)
    Alandra (holo Bolian)
    Chell (Bolian Maquis)
    Eliminator Lek
    Risa vacation Leeta
    Harrad-sar, Navaar, D’Nesh, and Maras (To add some green to the crew)
    Prisoner Arik Soong
    Pah-wraith Jake Sisko
    Arissa (could have the investigator and criminal keywords which would be interesting)
    Cousin Gaila
    Mirror Scotty and Sulu
    Mirror Detmer
    Away Team Lorca
    Assimilated Phlox from that one Borg ENT episode
    Wrath of Khan uniform Picard (From Tapestry)
  • Options
    IronagedaveIronagedave ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2018
    Crew Members Not Presently in the Game
    Good list but...
    Mirror Sulu?

[was on Sabbatical/Hiatus] Currently a trialist at Galaxy SquadronSTAY SAFE and KBO
  • Options
    [TFA] Celeres[TFA] Celeres ✭✭✭✭
    Selene 7 wrote: »
    How about a german shepherd Odo? I'm bummed that he was not in The Galactic Series event.

Nah...Giant Schnauzer c4iqn2d8kvh3.jpg

That’s a Scottish terrier.
    First Officer - Task Force April
    Squadron Leader - [TFA] Bateson’s Bulldogs
  • Options
    <TGE> Clifford<TGE> Clifford ✭✭✭✭✭
    Selene 7 wrote: »
    How about a german shepherd Odo? I'm bummed that he was not in The Galactic Series event.

Nah...Giant Schnauzer c4iqn2d8kvh3.jpg

That’s a Scottish terrier.

Scottish terriers are 10-11 inches tall at the shoulder... that is not a Scottish Terrier.
  • Options
    Dominion Battle Cruiser, please!
  • Options
    [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
    FaroutBry wrote: »
    Dominion Battle Cruiser, please!

This is coming according to Erin’s last Q and A.
  • Options
    JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    It would be the first step towards my "Eris" return, but only if Eris also comes alongside the cruiser. :D
    "Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")
  • Options
    Capt. Pete OwenCapt. Pete Owen ✭✭✭✭
    - Joined game 6th March 2016
    - Capt Level 99
    - VIP Level 13
    - Fleet Admiral [New Black Vipers]
    - Starbase Level 134
    - Starbase Rooms Completed 15/15
    - Crew Slots 295
    - Immortalized Crew 639
    - Total Crew collected 882/1179
    - Crew collections maxed out 7/45
    - Galaxy Map Stars 1269/1269
    - Cadet Mission Stars 225/225
    - Factions Honored 15/15
    - Achievements completed 15/16
    - Ships maxed out 53/78
  • Options
    edited May 2018
    - Capt Level 99
    - VIP Level 13
    - Starbase Level 134
    - Crew Slots 295
    - Immortalized Crew 639
    - Factions Honored 15/15
    - Ships maxed out 53/78
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    As I begin to rewatch all of the TOS episodes, it occurs to me that Kirk’s evil twin from The Enemy Within might be a good crew to add, however close he may be to Mirror Kirk:

Negative Kirk - 4*
    3hxseox7lc8d.jpeg
    SEC/COM/MED
    Human, Starfleet, Federation, Brutal, Villain, Maverick, Crafty, Desperate, Hunter
  • Options
    I've also been rewatching TOS, and I think it'd be fun if we got some of the "old age" crew variants. At least Spock and McCoy since they were the most functional. Old Kirk might make a decent 1* :P

Cardassian wishlist:
    Tora Ziyal - Thanks!
    Natima Lang
    Empok Nor Garak
    Tekeny Ghemor
    Mira
    Makbar
    Dejar
    Ulani Belor
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've also been rewatching TOS, and I think it'd be fun if we got some of the "old age" crew variants. At least Spock and McCoy since they were the most functional. Old Kirk might make a decent 1* :P

I’ve also been going through TOS on Netflix. There are definitely some interesting possibilities

• Options

How about these?
    48x5hxnr1xqg.jpeg
    - Capt Level 99
    - VIP Level 13
    - Starbase Level 134
    - Crew Slots 295
    - Immortalized Crew 639
    - Factions Honored 15/15
    - Ships maxed out 53/78
  • Options
    Ice ManIce Man ✭✭✭
    Pregnant Kira?? Fine.
    Foot rubbing Miles? Maybe not.

But this begs the question....

Where the xfzq is .... First Minister Shakaar?

Nobody cares about him now that Kira got pregnant with Miles baby and ran off with Odo...

He's only a decorated war veteran hero....and now the ruler of an entire planet...
  • Options
    Commander SinclairCommander Sinclair ✭✭✭✭✭
    As I begin to rewatch all of the TOS episodes, it occurs to me that Kirk’s evil twin from The Enemy Within might be a good crew to add, however close he may be to Mirror Kirk:

Negative Kirk - 4*
    3hxseox7lc8d.jpeg
    SEC/COM/MED
    Human, Starfleet, Federation, Brutal, Villain, Maverick, Crafty, Desperate, Hunter

Maybe call him Anti Kirk, since he was supposedly from an antimatter universe.
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭

Negative Kirk - 4*
    3hxseox7lc8d.jpeg
    SEC/COM/MED

Maybe call him Anti Kirk, since he was supposedly from an antimatter universe.

Are you thinking of The Alternative Factor? The Enemy Within was just a transporter problem that split Kirk’s good and evil sides into separate people. Even Memory Alpha refers to this Kirk as “negative” or evil instead of “anti” Kirk: http://memory-alpha.wikia.com/wiki/The_Enemy_Within_(episode).
  • Options
    Ice Man wrote: »
    Pregnant Kira?? Fine.
    Foot rubbing Miles? Maybe not.

But this begs the question....

Where the xfzq is .... First Minister Shakaar?

Nobody cares about him now that Kira got pregnant with Miles baby and ran off with Odo...

He's only a decorated war veteran hero....and now the ruler of an entire planet...

Shakaar was not actually a "war veteran hero". Decorated? Yeah probably, although I don't recall any specific mention of the Bajoran Provisional Government giving him a medal.

If you remember, Shakaar was considered a hero by the Bajoran people for what he did with the Resistance, but he actually had done next to nothing. It was all a big misunderstanding, but he ended up not going against what the Bajorans believed he was because he saw that they needed that image of him.

Shakaar was actually just a guy. I liked his character, but don't go on about him being a "decorated war hero". Plus, I wouldn't use the word "ruler" since he's a democratically elected official, not some autocratic authority who "rules the land".

Cardassian wishlist:
    Tora Ziyal - Thanks!
    Natima Lang
    Empok Nor Garak
    Tekeny Ghemor
    Mira
    Makbar
    Dejar
    Ulani Belor
  • Options
    DraftedMcCoyDraftedMcCoy ✭✭✭✭
    Wedding Transporter Chief OBrien

bpauav1ms1iz.jpeg

• Options
    Knight RangerKnight Ranger ✭✭✭✭
    Shakaar was not actually a "war veteran hero". Decorated? Yeah probably, although I don't recall any specific mention of the Bajoran Provisional Government giving him a medal.

If you remember, Shakaar was considered a hero by the Bajoran people for what he did with the Resistance, but he actually had done next to nothing. It was all a big misunderstanding, but he ended up not going against what the Bajorans believed he was because he saw that they needed that image of him.

Are you thinking of Li Nalas?
    Level 99. Latest Immortal (957): Chancellor Gowron - October 2023.
  • Options

Are you thinking of Li Nalas?

Ha, yes I am. For some reason I always remember that episode being the one where we're introduced to Shakaar and Li Nalas as the hardcore-Bajoran-terrorist guy that knew Kira before.

Now I'm getting my Bajoran Resistance fighters mixed up. Maybe I should rewatch DS9 when I'm done with TOS :P

Cardassian wishlist:
    Tora Ziyal - Thanks!
    Natima Lang
    Empok Nor Garak
    Tekeny Ghemor
    Mira
    Makbar
    Dejar
    Ulani Belor
  • Options
    Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    I really want to see Prime Timeline Lorca. But... I'll either have to wait to see if they put him in an episode or the show goes off the air without him making an appearance.
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I really want to see Prime Timeline Lorca. But... I'll either have to wait to see if they put him in an episode or the show goes off the air without him making an appearance.

It would be interesting to see what Prime Lorca would act like. Funny, Mirror Lorca got his groove on with Cornwell. He stole Prime Lorca’s poon. She knew it too. She gave him the classic “you’ve changed” And “I don’t even know you anymore”. And all that. She had no idea how much she didn’t know him.

• Options
    Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, it really makes you curious about the differences. What would make it really great is if he showed up with Mirror Burnham for the finale of Season 2. They could make one hell of a cliffhanger. Almost as good as the one we're waiting on now.
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    Banjo1012 wrote: »

It would be interesting to see what Prime Lorca would act like. Funny, Mirror Lorca got his groove on with Cornwell. He stole Prime Lorca’s poon. She knew it too. She gave him the classic “you’ve changed” And “I don’t even know you anymore”. And all that. She had no idea how much she didn’t know him.

Kind of makes you wonder what Mirror Cornwell is/was like, and what her history may have been with Mirror Lorca.

Cardassian wishlist:
    Tora Ziyal - Thanks!
    Natima Lang
    Empok Nor Garak
    Tekeny Ghemor
    Mira
    Makbar
    Dejar
    Ulani Belor
  • Options
    Paund SkummPaund Skumm ✭✭✭✭✭

Complete tangent but can we use that “P” word today? Is it no longer considered vulgar or is it so archaic that they don’t care anymore? Or has usage changed to mainstream (although I haven’t seen it in the mainstream press). To be clear, I’m not offended in any way or form, honestly just curious. Or maybe it’s just a clever way to get by the censor filters?

On topic... while he may be alive, I think they made it clear (or Cornwell did in some monologue in the last one or two episodes) that he was probably dead as “no one on their own could survive in the mirror universe” or something to that effect.
  • Options

Complete tangent but can we use that “P” word today? Is it no longer considered vulgar or is it so archaic that they don’t care anymore? Or has usage changed to mainstream (although I haven’t seen it in the mainstream press). To be clear, I’m not offended in any way or form, honestly just curious. Or maybe it’s just a clever way to get by the censor filters?

On topic... while he may be alive, I think they made it clear (or Cornwell did in some monologue in the last one or two episodes) that he was probably dead as “no one on their own could survive in the mirror universe” or something to that effect.

Honestly I think at this point it's considered vaguely crass, but not necessarily offensive? It's certainly no c-word. It did shock me a bit when I saw it, but mostly because I've almost never see someone use it.

And yes, they did heavily imply that he was dead. Probably just insta-killed.

Cardassian wishlist:
    Tora Ziyal - Thanks!
    Natima Lang
    Empok Nor Garak
    Tekeny Ghemor
    Mira
    Makbar
    Dejar
    Ulani Belor
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭

Honestly I think at this point it's considered vaguely crass, but not necessarily offensive? It's certainly no c-word. It did shock me a bit when I saw it, but mostly because I've almost never see someone use it.

And yes, they did heavily imply that he was dead. Probably just insta-killed.

It just popped in my head and it sounded slightly funny and mischievous so I thought hey, type it. I was very curious myself to see if it would still be there today.