Home The Bridge
Options

Key information about the event: Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit (Mega-Event #4) - 08/23

Comments

• Options
    RennJaxo wrote: »
    Ike's stats are kinda blah as well. The Dominion are TERRIBLE in this game.

Yeah, there aren't any Dominion cards I will keep unfrozen after this event. Pretty underwhelming across the board.
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes dominion stinks. Amazing they could do as much as they did in the war.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    DeanWinsDeanWins ✭✭✭✭

I was thinking the same.. Kind of a disappointment to the end of Mega all the way around.
  • Options

I was thinking the same.. Kind of a disappointment to the end of Mega all the way around.

Hopefully we’ll get a good rerun next week to make up for this disappointing event
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!
  • Options
    I have updated the wiki, so you can see Changeling Martok.
    He is
    CMD 284+(78–158)
    DIP 672+(249–546)
    SEC 498+(218–453)

His ship stats are interesting, +20 attack speed after only 6 seconds. Decent passive ship bonuses.
  • Options
    FlemmingFlemming ✭✭✭✭✭

This is why you NEVER HELP THE DOMINION!
    Intentionally Left Blank
  • Options
    PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭
    Flemming wrote: »

This is why you NEVER HELP THE DOMINION!

Even Sisko saw the value in working with the Dominion when renegade Jems were at large.
  • Options
    13 packs. No martok.
  • Options
    Have DB still not released the stats for the characters? I know things are bad but this is taking the p**s now. Was bad enough them stopping sending an in game message with event details now they stop all together! DB really need to work on there Communication, Quality control and Customer support.....
  • Options
    Peachtree RexPeachtree Rex ✭✭✭✭✭
    13 packs. No martok.

At 10% odds per pack, there's a ~25% of getting 0 Martok's after 13 packs. Gotta pull more before it's statistically significant!
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    13 packs. No martok.

At 10% odds per pack, there's a ~25% of getting 0 Martok's after 13 packs. Gotta pull more before it's statistically significant!

Another officer in my fleet had the same story. 13 pulls, no martok. Another went 1 for 10.
  • Options
    Paund SkummPaund Skumm ✭✭✭✭✭
    13 packs. No martok.

Another officer in my fleet had the same story. 13 pulls, no martok. Another went 1 for 10.

That’s the problem right there... y’all gotta stop pulling an unlucky number like 13 packs... do a nice even number like 20 😇
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    DB really needs to get their act together like honestly, event info should have been released hours ago. **tsk tsk**
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!
  • Options
    YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2018
    @DealWithItJazzRiker Rewards show him as Fleet Commander Martok, your post in Communications shows him as Hunter Martok.... Do I dare ask where the oopsie was on this one?

You ALSO have "Hunter Martok" as triple skilled when FF'd and double skilled when unfused... It's seriously becoming laughable over here
  • Options
    GhostStalkerGhostStalker ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2018
    Yea, the funny part is come Saturday the ONLY Dominion/Event card I'm not immediately freezing is the one I already had before this event - Goran'Agar.

All the new ones aren't worth keeping active.
  • Options
    RennJaxoRennJaxo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yateball wrote: »
    @DealWithItJazzRiker Rewards show him as Fleet Commander Martok, your post in Communications shows him as Hunter Martok.... Do I dare ask where the oopsie was on this one?

You ALSO have "Hunter Martok" as triple skilled when FF'd and double skilled when unfused... It's seriously becoming laughable over here

Haha, wow.

Hunter Martok
    FE 1/2 level 100
    CMD 428 (53-124), SEC 528 (199-388)

Guess I'll keep him at one star then!
  • Options
    YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2018
    Yateball wrote: »

Haha, wow.

Hunter Martok
    FE 1/2 level 100

Guess I'll keep him at one star then!

Yah no kidding! Adding the 2nd star gets you a 3rd skill, but cuts his other skills in half.... apparently....

New 2* crew as threshold reward: Hunter Martok
    Fully Fused Fully Equipped Level 100 Skills: CMD 296 (64-200), DIP 148 (29-71), SEC 270 (38-135)
    Traits: Klingon, Duelist, Veteran

Hunter Martok
    FE 1/2 level 100

Someone figure that one out
  • Options
    k3vk3v ✭✭
    They just switched the 2* and 4* unfused stats.
  • Options
    Ikat’ika is missing the Clone trait. He looks good at least. Martok is not bad either but that Changeling arm is a bit off to me. I keep thinking they should have at least had it look like a sword instead of just a blob. The blobby tentacles were fine on the tv show but just don’t translate well to still media.
    Weirdly enough, I’m also Vulcan Housewife. Also, RNGesus hates me, like really, REALLY hates me.
  • Options
    DeanWinsDeanWins ✭✭✭✭
    Stats aren't too high = Players complain they're too low
    Stats are too high = Players complain about power creep.

Speak for yourself, I for one have never complained about a power creep:) and this is the end event of a Mega, I would expect the stats to be well decent.
  • Options
    YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    I actually have to say I think that I DO prefer him being called "Hunter" Martok as opposed to "Fleet Commander" Martok. This settles in my brain whether or not this Martok is a Changeling, and allows me to just imagine that it's the canon, though never seen, version of him on the hunting trip that led to his capture and imprisonment. It also opens the door for an eventual legendary Supreme Fleet Commander Martok in the future.

I agree that Hunter Martok is a better name, I'm assuming that they're going to patch that in game to show Hunter, but assuming is a bad idea with this company
  • Options
    Oh, and I’m pretty sure Ike was the one beating the heck out of Worf for two episodes so he also needs Duelist.
    Weirdly enough, I’m also Vulcan Housewife. Also, RNGesus hates me, like really, REALLY hates me.
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2018
    Few martoks in packs is definitely annoying. Makes me think db is tinkering with the odds of event packs. I bought nine packs of the last event's packs and only got one legendary rev phlox whereas before when I bought nine packs I would get three. Ikat 'ika has terrible stats. How is his security only 758 when he defeated Worf? Must every week 4 of mega events be a huge letdown?
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    S31S31 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lmao I was saving so many dills for Changeling Martok and now he is a sub-par dip primary.

Threshold and out.
  • Options
    Nero84Nero84 ✭✭✭
    I think general consensus is threshold and out. No need for most people to even try and fight to top 1000 has they have given away Dukat already.

Will be interesting to see how many people actually try and compete this event for top 1000. I am guessing it will be rather low.
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have updated the wiki, so you can see Changeling Martok.
    He is
    CMD 284+(78–158)
    DIP 672+(249–546)
    SEC 498+(218–453)

His ship stats are interesting, +20 attack speed after only 6 seconds. Decent passive ship bonuses.

.... For now.

...and that's why I'm doing threshold and out. My confidence in DB is not gone, by any means, but it is weak.
  • Options
    SunshineRikerSunshineRiker ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2018
    The Hunter Fleet Commander Martok and flip-flopped stats for unfused Fleet Commander Martok and Ikat'ika mistakes were mine. Sorry, folks!

The correct crew name is Fleet Commander Martok. The stats have been updated in that original discussion in Starfleet Communications.