Home The Bridge
Options

Key information about the event: Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit (Mega-Event #4) - 08/23

Comments

• Options
    [SSR]Trollhammeren[SSR]Trollhammeren ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2018
    Dominion Dukat 4* (Existing)

1bp8433taql3.gif

oh nice , Dominion Dukat, in case anyone missed him in the monthly rewards or the previous event weeks ago ...
  • Options
    Am I the only one who expected at least one faction event component in a Dominion mega event to have Dominion shuttles?

I feel like B’Etor right now.
    Task Force Pike: We are recruiting!

Task Force Pike/Garrett's Giants, Founder

Task Force April, Fleet Founder Emeritus

Newfie Central, Squad Founder, In Memoriam
  • Options
    S31S31 ✭✭✭✭✭
    this could be my last event ever...
  • Options
    When DB gave us Dominion Dukat for a monthly reward, it seemed like really good planning for the mega-event.

But when he's event crew for the finale, most people have him at least 3* by now, nobody cares to win him. Bad choice.

• Options
    At least the other two cards should be total awesomeness
    Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
    Check out our website to find out more:
    https://wiki.tenforwardloungers.com/
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wish DB would do events with all new crew. They could have easily created a new dukat and everyone would have other dukats and thus would have event related crew to use. I hate all these events and packs with crew we already have so if you buy packs you get a bunch of the guy you already have.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭
    How event crew is chosen.....................
    0lo1bdffs6nr.jpg

Dominion Dukat = Red Snapper........
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
  • Options
    Keep in mind if you have him FF/FE you can work on another copy and then just leave one copy in the vault when you don't need him.

Except that Dominion Dukat really isn't worth duplicating. Even doubled, his stats are still rather sad. Tripled, yeah, it could have been useful (I airlocked, like, 8 copies already), but when, if ever, will he be Featured Crew again?
  • Options
    AmphistaffAmphistaff ✭✭✭✭✭
    garner wrote: »
    Dominion Dukat being event reward in the same month we are getting him is an insult.

Changeling Martok is incredibly welcome and long requested. More Jem'Hadar of course welcome. And a green in threshold ticks boxes too.

Newer players who joined since June 2018 may not have Dominion Dukat fully fused and might welcome the opportunity to do so via the event. 🖖🏻

This game has never been about new players. It should be about those of use who consistently play. If they want new players to have this card, put him in an event in a few months. Don't waste the time of 90+% of players with this garbage.
  • Options
    How event crew is chosen.....................
    0lo1bdffs6nr.jpg

Dominion Dukat = Red Snapper........

mmmm, very tasty
  • Options
    Wildstar19Wildstar19 ✭✭✭✭
    I've been playing since late 2016 and I don't have Dukat fully fused yet. So, bring him on. I don't consider myself a "new" or "old" player.
    Hurry up before those things eat Guy!
  • Options
    HaBlackHaBlack ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've been playing since late 2016 and I don't have Dukat fully fused yet. So, bring him on. I don't consider myself a "new" or "old" player.

Me too, I airlocked him everytime, myabe now I'll FF him...
    PlayingSince: 2016-09-16Can we get some more characters from TAS?We finally have Caitians in the game!Character wishlist:
    • Lieutenant M'Ress - got her
    • Amanda Rogers - got her
    • Admiral S'rrel from Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home - not in the game yet
    • Agmar - not in the game yet
    • M'yra - not in the game yet
  • Options
    Personally I'm happy - I missed one month of rewards being out of the country so the extra star for Dominion Dukat is really appreciated here! Thanks DB!
  • Options
    Personally I'm happy - I missed one month of rewards being out of the country so the extra star for Dominion Dukat is really appreciated here! Thanks DB!

Seems you have missed the event as well...
  • Options

Seems you have missed the event as well...
    Which event was that? I've scanned back over the last years worth of events and can't see Dominion Dukat in any of them?
  • Options
    AmphistaffAmphistaff ✭✭✭✭✭
    Amphistaff wrote: »
    garner wrote: »
    Dominion Dukat being event reward in the same month we are getting him is an insult.

Changeling Martok is incredibly welcome and long requested. More Jem'Hadar of course welcome. And a green in threshold ticks boxes too.

Newer players who joined since June 2018 may not have Dominion Dukat fully fused and might welcome the opportunity to do so via the event. 🖖🏻

This game has never been about new players. It should be about those of use who consistently play. If they want new players to have this card, put him in an event in a few months. Don't waste the time of 90+% of players with this garbage.

Without new players, games die.

Also remember that new players will never be able to rank highly enough to win the Ranked rewards and many times don't have enough to clear thresholds either.
  • Options
    garnergarner ✭✭✭
    There was Breen Disguised Dukat, there was Pah Wraith Dukat in events in the last 6 months, but not Dominion Dukat.
  • Options
    Am I the only one who expected at least one faction event component in a Dominion mega event to have Dominion shuttles?

This. I've been running Dominion shuttles non-stop since this mega started, except during faction events, and I still need another 5 0* Dominion PADDs to finish equipping my event crew.
  • Options
    Zetterbeard Zetterbeard ✭✭✭✭✭

This. I've been running Dominion shuttles non-stop since this mega started, except during faction events, and I still need another 5 0* Dominion PADDs to finish equipping my event crew.

Those Dominion Padds have a garbage drop rate. Just like basic ancient films from the Federation.
  • Options
    Matt_DeckerMatt_Decker ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm going to be unable to play most of this coming weekend. So, on the one hand, I hope Changeling Martok has the stats and art he deserves -- such a critical character that literally brought the galaxy to war. On the other hand, I hope he he's worse that a Ha'DIbaH, as I have no chance of acquiring him unless I cough up $50.
    Fleet: Starship Trista
    Captain Level: 95
    VIP Level: 12
    Unique Crew Immortalized: 525
    Collections Completed: Vulcan, Ferengi, Borg, Romulan, Cardassian, Uncommon, Rare, Veteran, Common, Engineered, Physician, Innovator, Inspiring, Diplomat, Jury Rigger, Gauntlet Legends
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wish DB would do events with all new crew. They could have easily created a new dukat and everyone would have other dukats and thus would have event related crew to use. I hate all these events and packs with crew we already have so if you buy packs you get a bunch of the guy you already have.

Wasn’t there a big backlash against all the “all new crew” events a little while ago with everyone clamouring for repeat events and crew so that we could get some use of our old “bonus” crew?

Yes some did complain, I dont think I was one of them. I am not saying that db should have all new crew every event just one event a month. Many of these events with a repeat crewman use a repeat crewman that is very weak. I don't mind strong repeat crew that I could use another copy of but what am I supposed to do with 3 selas?
    Let’s fly!
  • Options

[
    Yes some did complain, I dont think I was one of them. I am not saying that db should have all new crew every event just one event a month. Many of these events with a repeat crewman use a repeat crewman that is very weak. I don't mind strong repeat crew that I could use another copy of but what am I supposed to do with 3 selas?

I wish they would go back to 1 event during a Mega event with all new crew. And DB got flack for that as many players did not have the slots available for all the new crew.