Home The Bridge
Options

Key information about the event: Education is Power - 08/30

Comments

• Options
    PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol I thought no one other than Emperor G, and the Intendants were ever allowed to smile in the MU, lol.
  • Options
    YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love the "One does not simply" tie in to that Hoshi expression though... from now on this card will be known Boromir Sato!
  • Options
    [S14] Elynduil[S14] Elynduil ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2018
    Keiko looks good. Something is off with Hoshi's face. I still like her character and want her card.

I'm sure someone here will find the picture from whatever episode that belongs to and post them together.

It's the shading on her neck, particularly the throat. It angles a little too far to the left as it goes upward, and doesn't quite meet the underside of her chin at the right place. This gives you the (perhaps subconscious) impression that you are viewing her face and her torso from slightly different angles, as if her "head is screwed on wrong".

If someone adept at PhotoShop tilted the "throat line" 5 to 10 degrees clockwise, I expect she would look much better.

I propose we nickname her "Uncanny Valley Sato". :smirk:
  • Options
    Interesting that this event has 2 MemoryBeta characters. That's rare, if not a first
  • Options
    RennJaxoRennJaxo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Keiko just sorta looks like Keiko here. If she were called "School Teacher Keiko" I imagine the art would probably be the same.
  • Options
    Althea BiermontAlthea Biermont ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are event packs late?
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Due to the performance issues we encountered, the event announcement in game will be slightly delayed.
  • Options
    Zetterbeard Zetterbeard ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shan wrote: »
    Due to the performance issues we encountered, the event announcement in game will be slightly delayed.

Oh noes!
  • Options
    GhostStalkerGhostStalker ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is this 1/5 base dip on Sato correct? WOW.

Professor Sato
    FE level 100 1/5 CMD 502 (93-201), DIP 1127 (61-123), SCI 206 (101-209)
  • Options
    Omg ! Sato’s Stats!!!!
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!
  • Options
    Is this 1/5 base dip on Sato correct? WOW.

Professor Sato
    FE level 100 1/5 CMD 502 (93-201), DIP 1127 (61-123), SCI 206 (101-209)

Krikey! Is that the correct base dip?
  • Options
    Thats good because Keiko’s stats are pretty lousy
  • Options

At least they made her evil enough. Got that torture device and everything.
  • Options
    Paladin 27Paladin 27 ✭✭✭✭✭

Well the new Keiko isn’t great, they had to make up for pah-wraith Keiko being too good.
  • Options
    Paladin 27 wrote: »

Well the new Keiko isn’t great, they had to make up for pah-wraith Keiko being too good.

Im working on leveling Sato first instead of Mirror Keiko. I saw you were FTM. Is her base DIP list correct? Seems pretty high.
  • Options
    barrydancerbarrydancer ✭✭✭✭✭
    Finally some luck today. One pack pull, one Hoshi.
  • Options

Im working on leveling Sato first instead of Mirror Keiko. I saw you were FTM. Is her base DIP list correct? Seems pretty high.

9nxh7cr4iqrl.jpeg

Thanks.
  • Options
    I knew Professor Sato was from the Broken Bow episode.
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    That is insane base DIP! **tsk tsk** that that white board is behind her, though. It'll block out the stars like Guinevere Kira's headdress.
  • Options
    RennJaxoRennJaxo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is Sato now the highest base Diplomacy?
  • Options
    [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
    RennJaxo wrote: »

Yes, by far.
  • Options
    Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    RennJaxo wrote: »

By far....highest Before was Z-Odo with 1279(no prof min roll included).
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2018
    Well...I was about to complain about how I pulled one obligatory pack to eventually FF Keiko and how I only ended up with Sato at 1/5* (plus a BeGold that led to star #2 on Admiral Kirk). This makes me not feel so bad.
  • Options
    Well...I was about to complain about how I pulled one obligatory pack to eventually FF Keiko and how I only ended up with Sato at 1/5* (plus a BeGold that led to star #2 on Admiral Kirk). This makes me not feel so bad.

Why would you complain about that anyways? I pulled Mirror K'ehlyr with my one pull (who I of course already have immortalized).