Home The Bridge

Key information about the event: The Captain's Oath - 11/01 (Rerun) - Bonus crew list edited

ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
edited November 2018 in The Bridge
Event Name: The Captain's Oath
Event Type: Hybrid Event Faction/Galaxy
Event Crew: Captain Silva La Forge 5* (Existing), Captain Morgan Bateson 5* (Existing), Captain Sulu 4* (Existing), and Captain John Harriman 4* (Existing)
Event Dates: Thursday 11/01 until Monday 11/05

Ranked Reward 5*: H.M.S. Pinafore Data (New) - this crew will be featured event crew in the event starting on 11/08.

Event factions: Federation

Bonus crew:
• high bonus: event crew
• small bonus: variants of Sulu, and Starfleet only Captains as listed below:

Away Team Archer
North Star Archer
Ushaan Archer
EV Suit Archer
C.O.P. Founder Archer
Mirror Archer
Xindi Prisoner Archer
Captain Beverly Picard
Captain Rachel Garrett
Desert Philippa Georgiou
Armed Philippa Georgiou
Arachnia Janeway
Assimilated Janeway
Captain Janeway
Lucille Davenport
Kathryn Janeway
Rifle Janeway
Katrine
Warship Janeway
Agent Janeway
Captain Killy
Kal-if-fee Kirk
Gangster Kirk
Nexus Kirk
Command Wrap Kirk
Mirror Kirk
Platonian Kirk
Romulan Kirk
Rura Penthe Kirk
Captain Kirk
Captain La Forge
Captain Lorca
Captain Nog
Enterprise-D Picard
Detective Dixon Hill
Enterprise-E Picard
C.O.P. Founder Picard
Galen
Mambo Picard
Mirror Picard
Robin Hood
Romulan Picard
Smitten Jean-Luc Picard
Stargazer Picard
Tommy Gun Dixon
Captain Pike
Captain Scott
Gabriel Bell
Commanding Officer Sisko
Enemy Lines Sisko
Niners Sisko
Captain Sisko
Promoted Sisko
Solar Sails Sisko
1701 Sisko
Recovering Spock
Captain T'Pol

Comments

• DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    You guys called it.
  • So.... free Frasier in the thresholds?
  • RaraRacingRaraRacing ✭✭✭✭✭
    sweet :)
  • You get a small bonus! You get a small bonus!

EVERYONE GETS A SMALL BONUS!

I'm more excited for this event than I was most of the mega-event, so that's awesome.
  • eXo | das411eXo | das411 ✭✭✭✭✭
    booo for another data but yay for another star on bateson, and I guess it's time to start working on Bell finally - thanks as always Shan!
  • So, just to confirm, 5* Capt Bateson will NOT be a reward during this re-run?
    My 8-Point STT Strategy:

1. Voyage.
    2. Have fun. If something isn't fun, don't do it.
    3. Only pursue characters I care about.
    4. Contribute to the fleet.
    5. No more spending beyond monthly cards.
    6. Have fun.
    7. Voyage.
    8. Have fun!
  • YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    That data will have to be DIP/ENG/SCI the same as Emotion Chip and Romulan Data I would think? I guess maybe security instead of science but then he's just another Tempted Data.... hmm
  • IkritIkrit ✭✭✭
    What about Galen? I think he was in the last one (the wiki also says so), and it's not like Locutus where Picard is no longer Picard or a Captain.
  • IronagedaveIronagedave ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bit confused by admiral Janeway and recovering Spock being added as bonus technically those aren’t capt variants
    [was on Sabbatical/Hiatus] Currently a trialist at Galaxy SquadronSTAY SAFE and KBO
  • robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    RogueAngyl wrote: »
    So, just to confirm, 5* Capt Bateson will NOT be a reward during this re-run?

Based on previous statements, he will show up as a threshold reward. Data will be the ranked reward.
  • SSR BarkleySSR Barkley ✭✭✭✭✭
    Singing data? awesome
    /SSR/ Barkley - semi retired
    Second Star to the Right - Join Today!
  • robownage wrote: »

Based on previous statements, he will show up as a threshold reward. Data will be the ranked reward.

I may have missed this announcement but everything I saw related to this was speculative. Kinda hoping he is (because I don't have him yet), kinda hoping he isn't (because I can skip this event).
    My 8-Point STT Strategy:

1. Voyage.
    6. Have fun.
    7. Voyage.
    8. Have fun!
  • @Shan can you confirm that Mirror Archer, Mirror Janeway, and Mirror Kirk all receive bonuses but Mirror Picard and Mirror Sisko do NOT?
  • I like Data but there are dozens of other characters that should be added.
  • HaBlackHaBlack ✭✭✭✭✭
    Admiral Picard is not on the list, so no bonus for him?
    PlayingSince: 2016-09-16Can we get some more characters from TAS?We finally have Caitians in the game!Character wishlist:
    • Lieutenant M'Ress - got her
    • Amanda Rogers - got her
    • Admiral S'rrel from Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home - not in the game yet
    • Agmar - not in the game yet
    • M'yra - not in the game yet
  • [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
    robownage wrote: »

I may have missed this announcement but everything I saw related to this was speculative. Kinda hoping he is (because I don't have him yet), kinda hoping he isn't (because I can skip this event).

It was mixed in with the announcement of the ranked rewards change.
    Developer's comment:

We are looking forward to your feedback about this new ranked rewards structure. The threshold rewards change we made for the rerun of the "Family Tree" event was positively received and we are committed to providing the same structure in future reruns! As with any changes we will review their effects. We may make additional adjustments to get us closer to our goal of creating exciting and engaging experiences for all players

• It was mixed in with the announcement of the ranked rewards change.

Thanks for the clarification! Hadn't read that post.
    My 8-Point STT Strategy:

1. Voyage.
    6. Have fun.
    7. Voyage.
    8. Have fun!
  • Peachtree RexPeachtree Rex ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Shan can you confirm that Mirror Archer, Mirror Janeway, and Mirror Kirk all receive bonuses but Mirror Picard and Mirror Sisko do NOT?

Mirror Sisko not being bonus makes sense (he wasn't a captain). Mirror Picard seems like a different case, though.
  • [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2018
    @Shan can you confirm that Mirror Archer, Mirror Janeway, and Mirror Kirk all receive bonuses but Mirror Picard and Mirror Sisko do NOT?

Mirror Sisko not being bonus makes sense (he wasn't a captain). Mirror Picard seems like a different case, though.

Well he was a captain, just not a Starfleet captain, but then Mirror Janeway is on the list. (Note: I lean towards her being removed, not him being added)

EDIT: I take that back, didn’t realize Mirror Janeway is apparently Starfleet.
  • Matt_DeckerMatt_Decker ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2018
    Ikrit wrote: »
    What about Galen? I think he was in the last one (the wiki also says so), and it's not like Locutus where Picard is no longer Picard or a Captain.

As Locutus, Picard was no longer himself. Admiral Hanson declared that Picard was a casualty of war once he was assimilated. So, not a Starfleet Captain.
    But, I agree, as Galen he was a Starfleet Captain under cover. Galen should be listed. Adding him to my previous post.
    Fleet: Starship Trista
    Captain Level: 95
    VIP Level: 12
    Unique Crew Immortalized: 525
    Collections Completed: Vulcan, Ferengi, Borg, Romulan, Cardassian, Uncommon, Rare, Veteran, Common, Engineered, Physician, Innovator, Inspiring, Diplomat, Jury Rigger, Gauntlet Legends
  • eXo | das411eXo | das411 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's DB's game, but I would adjust the bonus list slightly. I did a full post about this in speculation, but a few that stand out right now:
    • Admiral Janeway -- not a Captain, should be removed.
    • Mirror Janeway -- not a Starfleet Captain, should be removed.
    • Mirror Picard -- a Starfleet Captain, should be added.
    • Galen (Picard) -- a Starfleet Captain under cover, should be added.
    • Captain Killy -- a Starfleet Captain, should be added.

Good job in not listing Admiral Kirk, Admiral Picard, or Emperor Georgiou -- they are not Captains.

...but Admiral Kirk is from WOK when he captained the Enterprise...
  • SvenLundgrenSvenLundgren ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2018
    Captain John Harriman...... nevermind
    Starfleet Commission: August 12, 2017
  • IvanstoneIvanstone ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would like a threshold Bateson. I have him at 4/5 and he's a solid Voyager. My SEC/CMD Voyage stalled at 9h45m but next time?!?!?!?

VIP 13 - 310 Crew Slots - 1055 Immortals
  • Matt_DeckerMatt_Decker ✭✭✭✭✭
    das411 wrote: »
    It's DB's game, but I would adjust the bonus list slightly. I did a full post about this in speculation, but a few that stand out right now:
    • Admiral Janeway -- not a Captain, should be removed.
    • Mirror Janeway -- not a Starfleet Captain, should be removed.
    • Mirror Picard -- a Starfleet Captain, should be added.
    • Galen (Picard) -- a Starfleet Captain under cover, should be added.
    • Captain Killy -- a Starfleet Captain, should be added.

Good job in not listing Admiral Kirk, Admiral Picard, or Emperor Georgiou -- they are not Captains.

...but Admiral Kirk is from WOK when he captained the Enterprise...

The Captain of the Enterprise, which was a training vessel at the time, was Spock. If you remember when in the movie Kirk assumed that pose, holding his copy of Tale of Two Cites, it was before he took command of the Enterprise (as it went on active duty) to respond to the distress call from Regula One. Even then I'd argue he was an Admiral, not a Captain, but you'd have a valid counter-argument, too.
    Fleet: Starship Trista
    Captain Level: 95
    VIP Level: 12
    Unique Crew Immortalized: 525
    Collections Completed: Vulcan, Ferengi, Borg, Romulan, Cardassian, Uncommon, Rare, Veteran, Common, Engineered, Physician, Innovator, Inspiring, Diplomat, Jury Rigger, Gauntlet Legends
  • Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would like to see Captain Killy added to the list.

Also DB, I'll give you ten bucks if you have a sale on Captain Lorca for $10. He has eluded me since I started playing seven months ago.
    Farewell 🖖