Home Engineering Room
Options

1,000 item inventory, is it ever going to be readdressed?

1235»

Comments

• Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Alright I got it. A Cargo Bay. For storage of any item over 1000. If your citation ends up in there you can get it back with merits. If nothing useful goes in there then no harm no foul
  • Options
    Commander SinclairCommander Sinclair ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2019
    Banjo1012 wrote: »
    Alright I got it. A Cargo Bay. For storage of any item over 1000. If your citation ends up in there you can get it back with merits. If nothing useful goes in there then no harm no foul

I have always referred to "inventory" as the "Cargo Bay". Seemed like an apt euphemism. Too bad we can't have a Starbase Cargo Bay to share stuff, or at least eject it from our personal inventory.
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Banjo1012 wrote: »

I have always referred to "inventory" as the "Cargo Bay". Seemed like an apt euphemism. Too bad we can't have a Starbase Cargo Bay to share stuff, or at least eject it from our personal inventory.

That would help with leveling crew but no one can have my galaxy items

• Options
    I just got hit with this today. Lost two Legendary Cites, and probably some other stuff I don't even know about. I'm working with CS to get them restored.

Any updates on when the inventory system is going to be addressed? Even a simple warning that you are near inventory capacity would be fine. I had no idea I was even close to the inventory cap until I went to cite a 5* crew only to find I couldn't...
  • Options
    [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shan, 14 months ago you indicated that the change to the inventory system was a first pass and that you (DB) needed to work on it more "to revisit and improve how overflow is surfaced to you, and how to handle it" yet as far as I know nothing has been changed or addressed. It seems like this has all slipped by the wayside and I'm wondering if we can expect any changes to this soon (either an actual overhaul or a better way to manage what we have)?

It's now been over two years since this started. Many people are still unaware of this 'feature'/issue and losing items. Don't you think it's about time something was done (even if it's just the long asked for warning message)?
  • Options
    [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shan wrote: »
    This is being worked on and I hope to be able to provide more details soon.

Glad to hear it. Thanks